Should I crossover to HGH

28540MC

Awards
I have been natural all my life (no roids, ps, phs). I have a small bone structure, ectomorph frame, small wrist. I was thinking of going with hgh but I had a few questions.

Will taking HGH products make my bones larger? Are the gains permant or longer lasting than that of steroids.

I have read other threads on this forum about using Arginine/Lysine/Orinthinine and pght for GH elevation, should this be the route for me to take.

Sorry this thread sounds unintelligent, I don't know how make a legitimate question, I tried to search for these types of questions and nothing came up.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have been natural all my life (no roids, ps, phs). I have a small bone structure, ectomorph frame, small wrist. I was thinking of going with hgh but I had a few questions.

Will taking HGH products make my bones larger? Are the gains permant or longer lasting than that of steroids.

I have read other threads on this forum about using Arginine/Lysine/Orinthinine and pght for GH elevation, should this be the route for me to take.

Sorry this thread sounds unintelligent, I don't know how make a legitimate question, I tried to search for these types of questions and nothing came up.
Idunk is right, it will not do anything for your bone structure. On the search issue MC, it is often best to start your research on legitimate research databases such as pubmed.com or the American Medical Association, so you can build a base knowledge of the subject in question. Then, the knowledgeable people on this board can help you with real world application, dosing issues and such. Just some food for thought.