igf case storage

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I got a petty question for you guys,
I just finally got started using crowlers igf that he was selling a while back and the vial it came in doesn't reseal itself after poking it and inserting the AA and all that. My question is did you guys have this problem as well and should i just remove all the reconstituted igf and put it into an empty AA vial?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just unscrewed the top to draw.

The top of the IGF vile isn't supposed to be poked.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I just unscrewed the top to draw.

The top of the IGF vile isn't supposed to be poked.

oops lol, so what do you think i should do transfer it or just leave it and keep it upright all the time?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just left it in there. Put it in a old pill bottle, that wasn't clear. Jueft the bag on as well. Just put the bag back around the vile, put in pill case (or film case) screw on top and set in fridge.

Open, unscrew,... draw.
easy.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I just left it in there. Put it in a old pill bottle, that wasn't clear. Jueft the bag on as well. Just put the bag back around the vile, put in pill case (or film case) screw on top and set in fridge.

Open, unscrew,... draw.
easy.
its hard to get to the bottom of the vial with a 1/2 inch syringe tho, thats why i used to tip it upside down slowly

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It shouldnt be hard... the seringe is longer then the vial.
I can do it one handed, suspended in the air, held above my head....surely you can place it on a counter top, hold it at the bottom and not have problems..

(assuming you have the same vial as I did both times)

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
It shouldnt be hard... the seringe is longer then the vial.
I can do it one handed, suspended in the air, held above my head....surely you can place it on a counter top, hold it at the bottom and not have problems..

(assuming you have the same vial as I did both times)
the vial i recieved was long and narrow, like a beaker from a science class

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
The top of the IGF vile isn't supposed to be poked

Hmm.... I'll have to tell that to my ferrets. They've been poking through the top. Haven't had any kind of problem though.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I poked through the top..just use the same whole every time.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my hamster is also a fan of crowler's igf....and he also goes right through the top of the vial with his needles. he has never had a problem.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my hamster is also a fan of crowler's igf....and he also goes right through the top of the vial with his needles. he has never had a problem.
The top was like plastic or something,.. I mean, there was a screw on with a hole in the middle, and a removable plastic like disc in the mioddle.
Personally, I wouldn't be tipping the vial upsidedown in fear that some would get in the seals and the screw cap, then the moister disentagrates... OH yeah,.. but the maiun reason was after a while, that little whole in the top got a little too big to try and tip.

However, when I got my first bottle, I did poke it on the top.:rofl:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
What are you guys talking about? If you used crowlers MGF then you CAN poke the top of the vial. You do know that if there is a plastic piece on top of the vial you are supposed to remove the plastic piece and underneath it is the rubber stopper right? Wow please tell me you guys weren't trying to poke the plastic.

You DON'T need to unscrew the vial top to bring the solution into the syringe.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What are you guys talking about? If you used crowlers MGF then you CAN poke the top of the vial. You do know that if there is a plastic piece on top of the vial you are supposed to remove the plastic piece and underneath it is the rubber stopper right? Wow please tell me you guys weren't trying to poke the plastic.

You DON'T need to unscrew the vial top to bring the solution into the syringe.
Mine NEVER had a rubber peice underneath - both times.
It kept falling out (the plastic disc), which is why I always just unscrewed it

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Crowler told me to poke right through, I never had any leak issues. I use the same hole over and over. I have taken the plastic thing out and it it one piece with something squished in the middle.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Mine NEVER had a rubber peice underneath - both times.
It kept falling out (the plastic disc), which is why I always just unscrewed it
Dude I am confused. Take a picture of your vial because I am misunderstanding which vial you got. This makes no sense whatsoever.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
one of mine by the end started to leak when turned upside down from the drawing bc i used the same hole every time.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
It looks like plastic on top but on the underside there is some kind of waxy plastic type of material that keeps the igf in the vial... I never used the same hole ...that would lead to a leaking problem...Just pull from different spots everytime and make sure the top is screwed down tight. You shouldnt have to take off the top until you get down to the very last precious bit of igf.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I poked the top of the vial and never had a problem.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Can someone PLEASE post a picture of what the top of their leaky vial looks like? Seems like some people might have differnt vials than other people. This just doesn't sound right.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I guess CROWLER uses different vials now because mine isn't like that. :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Actually that vial top costs about 5 times what a normal rubber top costs and suppose to be better than rubber. It is Teflon sandwiched by Nylon.

CROWLER

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that sounds like what I got. When I first got the vial I was like what is this plastic stuff ? Is this gonna leak? But no worries its a good seal shouldnt leak at all..

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude I am confused. Take a picture of your vial because I am misunderstanding which vial you got. This makes no sense whatsoever.
-I ahvent had the vial for months now....
Mine pretty much looks like the picture posted on the previous page Lake, although I cant see the top.

Basicly, it appears to be the same as some are describing, like plastic, waxy,... I poked the first time, and I saw the hole the pin left afterwards. I I may have poked again, but at that point, saw the hole, and didn't want to turn it upsidedown in fear I may get leakage.
So, from then on, I figured better safe then sorry. Just unscrewed the cap and drew it.
It's not a big deal at all, I didnt have a difficult time doing it that way or anything.
Honestly, if when I get another vial (in a few weeks) I'll probably end up doing it that way again. Just the way Im used to now.
On a side note, when I got my MGF, it came in a vial with a rubber top,.. I did flip and poke that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0