Dosage on -Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6 (GHRP6) - AnabolicMinds.com

Dosage on -Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6 (GHRP6)

  1. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10909

    Reputation

    Dosage on -Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6 (GHRP6)


    I tried to search-tech first, but came back with very limited answers on dosage and timing, I ordered 1 bottle, from IBE for my pet hamster, i wanted to know the following.

    Dosage
    Timing(withorwithout food)

    Also
    Thoughts on just using one bottle then, using oratrophin and then following with hemogex(already have the vials-got from friend-.

    I am using these three products to help as my hamster needs it since he's just finishing a cycle experment, i've been feeding him x-mass/superdrol and he's coming towards his PCT.

    Anyhow thoughts greatly needed, and really aprecated. I thought about trying to get some injection type Growth peptides for my hamster but he's afraid of needles and i can't blame him.


    Big thanks/reps for help
    Sinceraly
    Dr Liftalot:bruce3:

  2. New Member
    ajdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Seeing as you onlu have 1 ml bottle, I would suggest 50mcg/day. It's based on bodyweight. There is some more info in the section 'IGF/HGH/SLIN' here at AM's forums.
  3. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ajdo
    Seeing as you onlu have 1 ml bottle, I would suggest 50mcg/day. It's based on bodyweight. There is some more info in the section 'IGF/HGH/SLIN' here at AM's forums.

    I am still very new to the whole IGF seen and my research has been very unconculsive, with steroids its pretty clear cut when and how to take them. But with these its like hit or miss i read people doing all sorts of diffrent things and find myself even more confused.


    I am taking it as a Part of my Pct as i am coming down from my first cycle. 3 weeks xmass 3 weeks superdrol with one week layover. That being said i'm 222.2 at the moment 6 %bodyfat and 21 years old. I heard great things about adding IGF/GH/Slin to post cycle theory since the shut down is so harsh. That being said i wanted to do something like 1 bottle of GHRP-6 then one cycle kit of oratrophin then use the hemogex in my fridge that i got from a friend? Would this be enough of should i get more or change it up?

    I do appriecate all the advice and i will contiue to read past threads and check google etc for info as i'm not competely helpless. But advice really does help, Reps when i can offer them.

    Big thanks
    Dr liftalot!:bruce3:
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12327

    Reputation

    I wonder how effective GHRP-6 would be in PCT...
    It's much cheaper then LR3 and would make expenses more reasonable in the end if it was anywhere close to LR3
  5. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    I wonder how effective GHRP-6 would be in post cycle therapy...
    It's much cheaper then LR3 and would make expenses more reasonable in the end if it was anywhere close to LR3
    should i get another bottle?

    lets say i run 2 bottles of GHRP then one kit of oratrophin then finish with hemogex.

    Would this be a good way to boost up my PCT?

    Thoughts
    Big thanks
    Dr Liftalot!
  6. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12327

    Reputation

    With PCT, more is usually better, but I think your fine they way you have it.

    If it were me, I'd just use 1ML of LR3, as it has never failed me in PCT. While there are cheaper ways (unless your maxing out on peptides), I found it does the trick.
  7. Registered User
    massmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    348

    Reputation

    You a big sum'bich is you are truely 222.2 @6%! Subcribing as my hampster is also interested in its PCT applications.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot
    I am still very new to the whole IGF seen and my research has been very unconculsive, with steroids its pretty clear cut when and how to take them. But with these its like hit or miss i read people doing all sorts of diffrent things and find myself even more confused.


    I am taking it as a Part of my post cycle therapy as i am coming down from my first cycle. 3 weeks xmass 3 weeks superdrol with one week layover. That being said i'm 222.2 at the moment 6 %bodyfat and 21 years old. I heard great things about adding IGF/GH/Slin to post cycle theory since the shut down is so harsh. That being said i wanted to do something like 1 bottle of GHRP-6 then one cycle kit of oratrophin then use the hemogex in my fridge that i got from a friend? Would this be enough of should i get more or change it up?

    I do appriecate all the advice and i will contiue to read past threads and check google etc for info as i'm not competely helpless. But advice really does help, Reps when i can offer them.

    Big thanks
    Dr liftalot!:bruce3:
  8. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by massmonster
    You a big sum'bich is you are truely 222.2 @6%! Subcribing as my hampster is also interested in its post cycle therapy applications.
    Yeah its amazing, you would think maybe 190, but its a serious shock to people when they find out i weigh 222.2

    I'm sure some of it is water retietio.
  9. New Member
    2006mustang2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    101

    Reputation

    You mentioned afraid of needles. How are you taking it and what is your regiment? Thanks
  10. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    so what do people think about diluting the GHRP-6 in injectable b12?
  11. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    haha i suppose people didnt like the b12 idea. my research subject just used 25 mics an hour after waking and will use again before sleep. he hopes he will see some nice results.
  12. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10909

    Reputation

    I am intrested in B-12 i found a site sell's needles and i am still very nervous about trying to use a needle(no clue on how)

    Thoughts/suggestions
  13. Registered User
    parttimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    234

    Reputation

    I never wanted to poke myself either but I bit the bullet for IGF and gave it a poke. No problems once you get the hang of it, I used to hate needles too!
  14. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    when i was a kid i used to fear needles so much that i almost passed out. when i was very young i had no fear of needles at all until a nurse hit my sciatic nerve....after that my mom would basically have to hold me down.

    now i pin 2 or 3 times a day. there is a big difference between a nurse or doctor jabbing you and you doing it yourself. just make sure you rotate the injection sites.

    www.spotinjections.com contains photos showing each step in which you inject each body party. keep doing research until you feel comfortable with what youll be doing
  15. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by massmonster
    You a big sum'bich is you are truely 222.2 @6%! Subcribing as my hampster is also interested in its post cycle therapy applications.
    haha, rest assured he is misinformed/lying. you dont get to 6% with any mass by half-assing it. i wonder if he knows that most pros on stage are at 6%....

    i use injectable methyl B-12 to dilute my IGF/MGF shots...both of which were reconstituted with AA.

    i dont think GHRP-6 will be as anabolic as LR3....there is a study out there that shows very little hypertrophy with the peptides as compared to GH. they have all the fatloss properties but none of the anabolism. not sure where i read that, dont take it as gospel.

    plus i suspect these peptides are GH-like inasmuch as they require several months to elicit maximum effects....IGF and MGF are quick, perfect for PCT
  16. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    haha, rest assured he is misinformed/lying. you dont get to 6% with any mass by half-assing it. i wonder if he knows that most pros on stage are at 6%....

    i use injectable methyl B-12 to dilute my IGF/MGF shots...both of which were reconstituted with AA.

    i dont think GHRP-6 will be as anabolic as LR3....there is a study out there that shows very little hypertrophy with the peptides as compared to GH. they have all the fatloss properties but none of the anabolism. not sure where i read that, dont take it as gospel.

    plus i suspect these peptides are GH-like inasmuch as they require several months to elicit maximum effects....IGF and MGF are quick, perfect for post cycle therapy

    Half assing huh, maybe your the one misinformed, i'm cutting while on superdrol so stfu.

    I did a bodyfat test today, grip and said 7%
  17. Registered User
    massmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    348

    Reputation

    I believe the consensus is the superdrol is great for bulking, ok to poor for cutting.
  18. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by massmonster
    I believe the consensus is the superdrol is great for bulking, ok to poor for cutting.
    i'm inclined to agree based on my experiences....but i suppose it would be plenty anti-catabolic for a caloric deficit/carb depletion run...it's just that it doesnt harden or provide vascularity like other androgens - 2 things i want to maximize when i cut down.

    Dr Liftalot - throw a picture up. why are you cutting if you are 6%??? are you trying to compete?
  19. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    i'm inclined to agree based on my experiences....but i suppose it would be plenty anti-catabolic for a caloric deficit/carb depletion run...it's just that it doesnt harden or provide vascularity like other androgens - 2 things i want to maximize when i cut down.

    Dr Liftalot - throw a picture up. why are you cutting if you are 6%??? are you trying to compete?

    I will but i have a very big grappling tourment coming up, and i didnt want to fight super heavy weight so i'm doing everything i can to cut weight.

    (not like i can just keep walking around at 7% year round ;-) )

    Also if i post a picture people will take that away from my accomplishment in winning even if everyone else is on real gear, my reason for being on gear is to complete my Fire fighter 1, i was already in great shape before cycle and the cycle just brought me to the next level. I didnt mean to come off as harsh you just called bull**** on me for no reason and i felt semi offended for how hard i work out. Though i don't blame you for calling me on it after reading swoles mega stack thread......


    That being said quick question still twirling with the idea of poking myself, i found that i could probably snort the powder (as you know GHRP6 comes in a small vile of powder which you mix with a sulotion for injection. So my question why couldnt you snort it, outside of some awful taste and probably less desirable nose run it should (at least on paper to me) cross into the blood stream with no problems.

    Thoughts

    Dr liftalot
  20. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    not a good idea. also the amount of powder in the vial is very miniscule, probably about 1/3 of a teaspoon (or less). there is no way you would be able to dose correctly and the injection will give your research subject everything, not just a percentage like you would get with snorting....
  21. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822
    not a good idea. also the amount of powder in the vial is very miniscule, probably about 1/3 of a teaspoon (or less). there is no way you would be able to dose correctly and the injection will give your research subject everything, not just a percentage like you would get with snorting....

    Wells theres a small problem, this seems odd but my fiancey has a phoba of needles (worse then mine) and she dosnt want me shooting stuff up and it was hard enough to convince her about oral steriods on my pet rat. I don't want to freak her out, so i might as well just figure out how to sniff it, what if i put the sulotion into oxymist container or something to that nature and sniffed it like that?

    There must be anotherway(even if not as effective i gotta work with what i have.... Trust me i would go with shooting up, but my fiancey loves the pet rat and i don't want to scare her by shooting up after promisng i won't(i'll try again for that next year)
  22. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot
    Wells theres a small problem, this seems odd but my fiancey has a phoba of needles (worse then mine) and she dosnt want me shooting stuff up and it was hard enough to convince her about oral steriods on my pet rat. I don't want to freak her out, so i might as well just figure out how to sniff it, what if i put the sulotion into oxymist container or something to that nature and sniffed it like that?

    There must be anotherway(even if not as effective i gotta work with what i have.... Trust me i would go with shooting up, but my fiancey loves the pet rat and i don't want to scare her by shooting up after promisng i won't(i'll try again for that next year)
    AH the woman situation! i have one of those myself but she has learned to accept my pet hamster experiments.

    does she know how small a slin pin is? a subcutaneous injection is so painless and simple. is there a chance you could be sneaky with your experiments? i really wouldnt recommend anthing but injections on your rat.

    Also the peptide must be refridgerated, keep that in mind.
  23. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822
    AH the woman situation! i have one of those myself but she has learned to accept my pet hamster experiments.

    does she know how small a slin pin is? a subcutaneous injection is so painless and simple. is there a chance you could be sneaky with your experiments? i really wouldnt recommend anthing but injections on your rat.

    Also the peptide must be refridgerated, keep that in mind.
    yeah its in there, that being said my rats a bad liar and would end up busting the truth out.

    I hate to admit it but i'm forced to make my rat sniff the peptides in low dosages,

    I'll keep you posted wether my rat thinks this sucks ass or not.

    Rofl wish me luck bro
    :bb2:
  24. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10909

    Reputation

    Well last night my pet rat sniffed 1 partical and defintly felt something(it was right before bed) made sure have some carbs inside the old tummy.

    Best night of sleep yet, just finishing superdrol/xmass cycle so i'll keep you guys posted
  25. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10909

    Reputation

    Same results increase in level of sleep waking up feeling refreshed very intresting, only down side to sniffing anything is sorta running feeling in your throat other then that everything is going well.

    Keep you posted My rat is happy...;.
  26. Banned
    400runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    627
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    fill the needle, stick, asperate, push plunger, and then remove. easy.
  27. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 400runner
    fill the needle, stick, asperate, push plunger, and then remove. easy.
    yeah, but the woman doesnt want him to do it. so either he does this half-ass intranasal business or he hides it, or does it in the open and makes her deal with it. he's apparently chosen the first option.

    most girls dont actually care if you stick yourself...plus i honestly think if she is keeping you from what you want, you're probably *****whipped and need to retrieve your sack....but that's my opinion.
  28. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    well just a little update in case anyone is wondering what the optimal dosage to run GHRP-6 at is. i will be referring to my lab rat as "I".

    i ran it at 50mics before bed for about 5 days and didnt see a damn thing.

    i have now been running it at 100 mics before bed and within 2 days i noticed increased pumps/fullness, etc. it also seems to be removing some of the fat from my abdomen.

    i have not noticed any effect on my skin, vision, or mood.

    i may purchase more vials and run it at 150 or 200 mics a night but when you measure the cost vs. effectiveness, over 100 mics a night is not worth it. regular HGH would be more beneficial.
  29. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    No Posting Sources!
    Last edited by yeahright; 07-02-2006 at 11:46 AM.
  30. BMW
    BMW is offline
    New Member
    BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    499
    Rep Power
    366

    Reputation

    No Posting Sources!
    Last edited by yeahright; 07-02-2006 at 11:46 AM.
  31. Banned
    Reveremuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    No Posting Sources!
    Last edited by yeahright; 07-02-2006 at 11:46 AM.
  32. Banned
    400runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    627
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    No Asking For Sources!
    Last edited by yeahright; 07-02-2006 at 11:44 AM.
  33. Banned
    800mtrackstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    banning people for a small mistake is dumb.


    EDIT: Not reading the rules is just plain lazy.
  34. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 800mtrackstar
    banning people for a small mistake is dumb.
    Creating a second identity with the same IP Address when you're banned is dumb. It was just a one day ban to remind you of the rules. Now of course you've created a new problem for yourself.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone
    By trebor2756 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 03:16 PM
  2. Melatonin before cardio raises growth hormone release?
    By alwaysfirst in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:12 AM
  3. Arginine and it's effect on growth hormone
    By Type O Hero in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 05:14 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 12:32 PM
  5. Opinions on Growth Hormone use
    By aculpep in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 11:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in