Questions about my HGH dosage...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 10mg bottles of Somatotropin. I injected 3 CCs of Bacteriostatic Water into each bottle. I have insulin needles that measure up to 100 units. (What does IU stand for?) I'm injecting 15 units every day (have been doing this since last Thursday night).

Does this mean I'm taking 15iu's of HGH daily?

Is that a lot?

Should I be doing this 5 days on 2 days off?

Thank you!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure of the math,but 15 i.u.'s is extremely excessive,4 i.u.'s worked great for me.Are you having any sides from it?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
It seemed high to me as well - that's why I asked if that "15" on the syringe represented 15 i.u's.. I guess it does.. No side effects at all.. I feel normal.. I think. I may have a little more energy than usual. I didn't feel tired at all today.

So I wonder if I should drop down to 4 i.u.'s as well.. That's one line before the 5 on the syringe. Right? Heck, that's a small amount! Almost like nothing... No?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You should be ok at 6 i.u. Yes, that would be the scored line right below 5 with the pin facing up like when one usually clears the air from the pin. Or above the 5 when the pin is facing down.:thumbsup:

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm really wondering why my doctor prescribed 15 i.u.'s now... Thank you...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Any more ideas on whether I should be doing 5 days on, 2 days off? Or just go straight through 7 days a week?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Well.. I'm doing 5 days on, 2 days off.. If anyone thinks that's wrong, let me know.. Thank you...

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I have 3 10mg bottles of Somatotropin. I injected 3 CCs of Bacteriostatic Water into each bottle. I have insulin needles that measure up to 100 units. (What does IU stand for?) I'm injecting 15 units every day (have been doing this since last Thursday night).

Does this mean I'm taking 15iu's of HGH daily?

Is that a lot?

Should I be doing this 5 days on 2 days off?

Thank you!

A 10 MG vial equals 30 IUs. You multiply the milligrams by three to find the IUs. If you reconstituted with 3CCs of BA then the 50 mark on your dart would equal 5 IUs. Each CC would equal 10 IUs and one CC is divided into 100 units on your dart. In other words 15 IUs would be half of one bottle. You would experience side effects at that dosage. 15 units would equal 1.5 IUs, which is a common dosage for hormone replacement.

I would stick with your doctor's plan. HGH results take time. You will notice the effects after the first month. In three you'll see a big change and in six a complete metamorphosis.

I prefer 6 on and 1 off. Also, I like injections upon awakening. Your stomach is empty at that point and your blood sugar low. Also, you secrete a good deal of GH during your first few hours of sleep. I would avoid substantial meals for the first two hours in the morning. Zero carb protein can be taken right away. If you need carbs make sure they are low GI and fibrous.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Can you define what complete metamorphosis means?

In three you'll see a big change and in six a complete metamorphosis.

QUOTE]
Sure! During the first six months I lost 26 lbs of body fat and 4inches off my waist. My skin appears to be tighter and more elastic. My energy level is high and my mind seems sharper. I used to recover in 4 days from a grueling workout. Now it takes me between 48 to 72 hours depending on the intensity.

It's important to note that my diet has been clean and I've been working out regularly. HGH isn't a magic potion and won't compensate for all of your deficiencies. I think it should be done under the supervision of a doctor.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
colkurtz - Sounds like you know alot about this - I am on 10 mu a day (I put 30mu of water in the vial which lasts 3 days) - I was told to take it at night before bed. Do you think that is less effective than morning? I understand there is natural release in a certain level of sleep. So having them released close together I assume is less effective - is that true? I have only been on it for 2 wks. (with test)

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
colkurtz - Sounds like you know alot about this - I am on 10 mu a day (I put 30mu of water in the vial which lasts 3 days) - I was told to take it at night before bed. Do you think that is less effective than morning? I understand there is natural release in a certain level of sleep. So having them released close together I assume is less effective - is that true? I have only been on it for 2 wks. (with test)
Do you mean 10 IUs per day? Does your vial read 10 MG and are you loading the bacteriostatic water pin to 3 ML (CC)? To inject 10IUs in this scenario you would need a 1 CC dart or 2 1/2 CC darts. Are you using insulin needles?

It has a great synergy with test; however 10IUs per day is too much in my opinion.

I like morning injections because blood sugar is low. Also, the first two hours of sleep you secrete HGH. An exogenous source would shut that down.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the confusion - I am using Insulin darts, the size on the package says .3cc, use with U-100 insulin for 30 units or less. I am taking 10 units a day. Size of needle is 30 guage 5/16" (8mm). With this, I use 30 units of water to put into the vial, then draw 10 out for each of 3 days at a time. I am using Somatropin. The test is enthanate - 2 shots a week totaling 700 each shot is 1.5 cc/ml - the syringe is of size 3cc/ml (.70x38mm) 22gx1 1/2" Also trying to understand if I should be using T4? Thank you for the quick response. I am in my late 40s.

Triposinator

Awards
What was your body fat % before starting hgh and after 6 months?

Understand recovery time enhancement, as I've experienced that myself during hgh. I have lost 20+ pounds of body fat in
3-6 months Waaaay back (3 years ago), but I did it via diet and excercise, no hgh.

When I started hgh 2 1/2 months ago I was already at 13% body fat. What I have seen thus far is about 5 pounds of water weight gain. Heck if I lost 26 pounds of fat I'd be in the negative :)

I think "complete metamorphisis" requires more than the introduction of hgh. Agree?

Can you define what complete metamorphosis means?

Sure! During the first six months I lost 26 lbs of body fat and 4inches off my waist. My skin appears to be tighter and more elastic. My energy level is high and my mind seems sharper. I used to recover in 4 days from a grueling workout. Now it takes me between 48 to 72 hours depending on the intensity.

It's important to note that my diet has been clean and I've been working out regularly. HGH isn't a magic potion and won't compensate for all of your deficiencies. I think it should be done under the supervision of a doctor.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
My BF was at 11.1% (196lbs) with blood test at 350, and GH of .6 - 2 weeks later I am at 10% bf (198lbs) - blood test is 2460 and IGF-1 is 288. I need to back off in the test. But the IGF-1 is doing ok for such as short amt of time. I was on 3.3IU per day (so going thru a 10IU vial in 3 days) - I am going to 2 IU per day, and coming off winstrol. Shooting for high normal for a 25 yr old: 1200 test & 400 IGF-1. Easier said than done. Blood tests are so expensive - anyone know where to get reasonable prices on reliable blood testing?