Help !!! Confused !!

• Thread starter dirtysouthmuscl
  • Start date

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have 2 weeks left of M-TST/ TREN. Iwant to try IGF-1 to get hard and come off with. Can I do one of IBEs Ora-Tropin or should I get one from *^$#. don't forget I take drug test once a month for steroids. Im an idiot when it comes to igf.

Last edited:

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have 2 weeks left of M-TST/ TREN. Iwant to try IGF-1 to get hard and come off with. I take drug test once a month for steroids. Im an idiot when it comes to igf.
IGF won't come up on a steroid test.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks . Good looking out. But it still shows on your quote.:cheers:

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No problem bro....:donut: Make sure you get some complex carbs PWO when using IGF on your subject. :cheers:

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey still which one . Powder/ba. or Like Ora tropin.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IGF-LR3 mixed in Acetic Acid will do the trick.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would get the injectable version my hamster has no problem with that and he knows hes absolutely getting everything into his system. oratropin is also a little on the expensive side.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Either will work. I haven't tried oratropin yet but its delivery system is phenomenol I must say. I believe they are coming out with the doubled dosed version soon (or it might already be out).

The inj. version on my test subject has done wonders.

If you are going to use it on YOUR test subject, I would recommend starting it during PCT so that you can minimize losses (you will probably continue to gain muscle) as well as stay lean and stay anabolic. 40mcg daily for 25 days will do the trick during PCT.