Some IGF-1 IS potentially dangerous

  1. Exclamation Some IGF-1 IS potentially dangerous


    http://igf./.html

    I am hoping it is ok to post it this way but I think this is pretty important so I will take the chance.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Ronin13
    http://igf./.html

    I am hoping it is ok to post it this way but I think this is pretty important so I will take the chance.
    This has been posted quite a bit in this forum already actually.
    PharmD

  3. oh wow.. sorry people- It was the first time I saw this on the web and didn't immediately find it in the search engine.
    •   
       


  4. Thats the first I've read about that too. Now I have to be more skeptical about EVERY IGF source I come by. What a drag. With independant UG sources the only way to know would be to test it like these guys did w/ the lion igf.

  5. part of that was just stupidy on lions part. The other part was plan indiference to the health of his customers. It cost extra to get receptor grade in BSA. The dumb bastard thought he was one upping his competition when he was just ****ing his customers. then he tried like hell to cover it up and keep selling and the owner of SM helped him in the end. IN short this was a lion problem, while I would be careful where I got it from we shouldn't put others in that class.

  6. Indeed, I've read information pertaining to the sensitivity of this compound. That is why everyone always says, "Knows your source".

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    part of that was just stupidy on lions part. The other part was plan indiference to the health of his customers. It cost extra to get receptor grade in BSA. The dumb bastard thought he was one upping his competition when he was just ****ing his customers. then he tried like hell to cover it up and keep selling and the owner of SM helped him in the end. IN short this was a lion problem, while I would be careful where I got it from we shouldn't put others in that class.

    So, your thinking that MOST research places and MOST of the popular indvidual domestic ressellers are most likely NOT using the BSA version? And are therefore in most cases relatively safe for human consumption?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by UnicronSpawn
    So, your thinking that MOST research places and MOST of the popular indvidual domestic ressellers are most likely NOT using the BSA version? And are therefore in most cases relatively safe for human consumption?
    Well I doubt that they use BSA, I don't know that. Likesaid above know your souce. That was just plain stupid to start with on lions part, he actually bragged about using it and how everyone else stuff was crap because they didn't. (AA, phos, extra.) That was after he tried to say that solution was "sodium cloride"

  9. Yeah don't sweat it. There are MUCH MUCH more respectable companies out there than Lion
    PharmD

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    Well I doubt that they use BSA, I don't know that. Likesaid above know your souce. That was just plain stupid to start with on lions part, he actually bragged about using it and how everyone else stuff was crap because they didn't. (AA, phos, extra.) That was after he tried to say that solution was "sodium cloride"

    there stuff wasnt exacly cheap either. I've seen worse (in terms of price) but I've also seen alot better.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by UnicronSpawn
    there stuff wasnt exacly cheap either. I've seen worse (in terms of price) but I've also seen alot better.
    That was the irony, It WAS high grade stuff and not a bad price for it ( compared to what his normal mark up is), it just wasn't the right stuff. that type of receptor grade is for lab use, that is why they used the BSA instead of HSA. Its cheaper and works well for almost any lab work you need. the problem being that it is dangerous to inject into preople. also as I understrand it receptor grade doesn't have to be the whole protien ether, just the binding part.

    Oh yah, last I heard he replaced it with "human grade" IGF

  12. Has anyone actually tried lion's igf?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by albundy004
    Has anyone actually tried lion's igf?
    just the unlucky ones. They may have been screwed big time. Lions IGF had/has BSA in it and that is not a good thing for humans to be injecting. do a search on it and you will see what I am talking about.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Think my IGF is ok?
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 03:14 AM
  2. Reminder. IGF is BACK instock
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 04:25 AM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 10:02 PM
  4. Some exercise is better than none!
    By windwords7 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2003, 01:30 AM
  5. Well I Just Got My Hands On Some Igf-1
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 10:20 PM
Log in
Log in