PWO IGF-1 injection time window??

Champ50

Awards
I've read all the sticky's and run a search of the forum but didn't see anything concerning the window of time post workout that I have to inject IGF-1 into my lab rat to make sure that I get the most accurate and effective results for my research.

So my question is this- How much time do I have post workout to inject IGF-1 into the lab rat for maximum effectiveness??? :think:

Thanks in advance. I've learned a ton for my research just reading all the stickys and great posts that caught my eye.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I've read all the sticky's and run a search of the forum but didn't see anything concerning the window of time post workout that I have to inject IGF-1 into my lab rat to make sure that I get the most accurate and effective results for my research.

So my question is this- How much time do I have post workout to inject IGF-1 into the lab rat for maximum effectiveness??? :think:

Thanks in advance. I've learned a ton for my research just reading all the stickys and great posts that caught my eye.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh-slin/46494-few-more-things-about-mgf-igf.html

I started that thread, read through that. Try and read the whole thing if you can, it has some good information in it, as well as blood glucose levels results. Just inject as soon as possible PWO, since it takes a little while (anywhere from 30-45 minutes) for the IGF-1 to beginn taking place.

Champ50

Awards
I was planning on injecting the lab rat 2x daily once upon its waking up and then again post workout. I just wasn't sure when exactly I should be injecting him post workout or rather just how urgent it was to inject him immediately post workout. Thank you for your help.

I'm glad to see that I had the right dosing regime for the little guy not that I'd ever start a research project without having my protocol set ahead of time and all pertinent knowledge acquired to ensure a successful experiment.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
What if the physical activity is in the morning? My rat hits the wheel upon about an hour after waking. After I pump him full of his other crap. Should I poke him before walking him to the wheel? I was thinking about 10 or 11 am and then before I put him in his box for the night.

NattyNow

Awards
i got best results pre-workout. the stuff will still be around in the post-workout window.

actually the one that worked best was immediately on waking and then pre-workout. i tried the nightime shots and all they seemed to do was immediatly cut my body's response to the igf. the cool thing about igf is that it helps you assimilate carbs...imho there really is no point in taking it when your body is not going to be putting in more carbs.