Help before I inject. Did I just ruin my Somatotropin?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Well.. I didn't expect for the Bacteriostatic water to shoot into my 10mg vile of Somatotropin so hard.. It foamed.. Is it worthless now? As I'm looking at it right now, there's a few bubbles around the top perimeter of the bottle - but all clear beyond that.. Is there any hope that this stuff is still okay? Should I take my first shot?

Thanks...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Ahh.. I figured what the hell. I took the first shot of 15 units (15 on the slip pin). I hope it's okay.. It's so expensive...

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahh.. I figured what the hell. I took the first shot of 15 units (15 on the slip pin). I hope it's okay.. It's so expensive...
Might as well use it and hope for the best. I'm pretty sure you're fine, it's a lot less fragile than people think. Next time aim for the side of the vial.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Any other thoughts? Opinions? Should I just dump it and use another bottle? So far I'm assuming everything is okay but more than one opinion wouldn't hurt...

Thanks...

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just let the bubbles settle and you'll be fine.
a good way to settle bubbles quick is to draw some air out. insert it back before you pull the liquid for injection.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
The bubbles were completely gone after a couple of minutes.. So I guess I'm okay.. Thank you...