Hypocaloric diet + IGF LR3...cutting?

F

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
If one was to try cutting with IGF-1LR3...

would it work to reduce caloric intake, or would that negate the effects of the IGF-1?

I am thinking IGF-1 will burn whatever it has to to do some growing, and I am thinking fat would be burned readily in the instance of a calorie-deficit, provided adequate protein, etc was provided to the body...I don't mean starving yourself, but a moderately restricted diet....

would this be a good idea? or am I way off base?

has anyone tried this? Thanks!:pizza:

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
A Calorie deficient diet while on IGF would not work for the main idea that you wouldnt get in a sufficient amount of carbs. While taking IGF and taking in less calories, you have a much higher chance of going hypo, and probably will. IGF, is not made to cut, its more of a chemical that helps with gaining mass. If your looking to cut, and maintain mass, look in to GH.

F

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
oh no, my ferret wants to add some muscle, it was just a theoretical question..

we are researchers after all.

heh heh:study:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh no, my ferret wants to add some muscle, it was just a theoretical question..

we are researchers after all.

heh heh:study:
i for one got sloppy as hell with my diet during my hamster's last igf-1 cycle and he still managed to lose fat and gain 5 lbs of new beautiful muscle. id say i was taking in about 5000 cals a day at 230lbs.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
i for one got sloppy as hell with my diet during my hamster's last igf-1 cycle and he still managed to lose fat and gain 5 lbs of new beautiful muscle. id say i was taking in about 5000 cals a day at 230lbs.
What was your dosing scheme if you don't mind me asking

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
A Calorie deficient diet while on IGF would not work for the main idea that you wouldnt get in a sufficient amount of carbs. While taking IGF and taking in less calories, you have a much higher chance of going hypo, and probably will. IGF, is not made to cut, its more of a chemical that helps with gaining mass. If your looking to cut, and maintain mass, look in to GH.
Actually this isn't necessarily true. It really depends on the dosages he is going to run. I can take 20mcg all day long and not eat barely any carbs and not go hypo, however, if he is doing 100mcg then yes you have to be careful.

But the simple fact that he is in a caloric deficient state doesn't mean it isn't helping. For one, IGF-1 and especially LR3 IGF-1, is very anabolic, which is nice in a caloric deficit. For two his blood sugar will be very regulated. Most people say the slightest drop in daily carbs will show a significant difference in the amount of fat loss.

I don't recommend super low carb amounts but you can definitely keep them lower. Make sure you get a decent amount after your workout and keep the GI low. IGF-1 is a great compound. The only problem with it is how hungry you are going to be all the time. This can be very difficult on a cutting diet. If it gets out of control and you find it harder to stick to your diet then you can try some rimonabant at 20mg.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
40 for the first two weeks
20 for the next 3 (i felt i got about the same out of this as 40)

40mcg/day split into 2 shots or just 40mcg in one spot once a day?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
40mcg/day split into 2 shots or just 40mcg in one spot once a day?
i know that the idea that igf lr3 is systemic is the commonly accepted position but i split the 40 mcg shot bilateraly (and the 20). a slin pin to any muscle is barely perceptible even after going through a stopper.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm cutting with IGF and MGF right now. less than 30 carbs/day...rest assured it still works. IGF seems to care more about protein than it does carbs.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i'm cutting with IGF and MGF right now. less than 30 carbs/day...rest assured it still works. IGF seems to care more about protein than it does carbs.
Less than 30?!! Holy hell what is your blood glucose level? That can be dangerous bro, be careful.

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Actually this isn't necessarily true. It really depends on the dosages he is going to run. I can take 20mcg all day long and not eat barely any carbs and not go hypo, however, if he is doing 100mcg then yes you have to be careful.

But the simple fact that he is in a caloric deficient state doesn't mean it isn't helping. For one, IGF-1 and especially LR3 IGF-1, is very anabolic, which is nice in a caloric deficit. For two his blood sugar will be very regulated. Most people say the slightest drop in daily carbs will show a significant difference in the amount of fat loss.

I don't recommend super low carb amounts but you can definitely keep them lower. Make sure you get a decent amount after your workout and keep the GI low. IGF-1 is a great compound. The only problem with it is how hungry you are going to be all the time. This can be very difficult on a cutting diet. If it gets out of control and you find it harder to stick to your diet then you can try some rimonabant at 20mg.
Thanks for clearing that up bro. Im sure its different for everyone, cuz when my subjects were running 40mcg a day (2x a day injects), I had to keep the carbs somewhat constant. I could tell when they were starting to get hypo. Thats just me though.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clearing that up bro. Im sure its different for everyone, cuz when my subjects were running 40mcg a day (2x a day injects), I had to keep the carbs somewhat constant. I could tell when they were starting to get hypo. Thats just me though.
yes my hamster tried both pre work out and post work out and decided he prefferrred post work out. i gave him 40 mics before his workout and at the gym he felt very lightheaded and his vision became a little blurry. my hamster did not think that was cool and purchased his first coke in a few years.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Less than 30?!! Holy hell what is your blood glucose level? That can be dangerous bro, be careful.
eh, i dont go crazy hypo on IGF - i just feel BIG, get more veiny and get wicked pumps...apparently IGF's insulin mimicking is negated in a similar way that insulin is when you're running on ketones. i dunno why.

by the way, i lost 30lbs, 3 waist inches and only one rep on my 315 bench sets. (alot was water i dropped, obviously) so apparently i did something right.