Some ?'s on Lr3IGF-1

1. Registered User

Some ?'s on Lr3IGF-1

This will be my first time using this substance and after reading pretty much everything here and on a few other boards I still have a few ?'s regarding the reconstituting of the powder and the use of .

When mixing the AA with the IGF-1 and then drawing it all up into the syringe, I've read threads where it says to use a 25 g needle and I've read threads where it says to use a slin pin. What is the consensus here on which gauge to use?

My plan is to transfer everything I draw into the syringe into a sterile vial. Should I then add the extra AA to make the solution percentage that I want right then, or just wait until I draw it out to use and just backload the syringe?

I keep reading the 5 days on/ 2 days off routine. Any particular reason why not to just use everyday until cycle is over?

What is they consensus on using on workout days? Pre or Post workout? I've read recommendations on both ways.

I know that right after the workout your supposed to consume a large amount of carbs/protein(hell, I do this anyway) but someone give me a number please.

On non workout days do I still consume the carb/protein drink near injection time of the IGF-1?

Those are the most pressing ?'s I have. Thanks for the help.

2. ***** Vampire

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    This will be my first time using this substance and after reading pretty much everything here and on a few other boards I still have a few ?'s regarding the reconstituting of the powder and the use of .

When mixing the AA with the IGF-1 and then drawing it all up into the syringe, I've read threads where it says to use a 25 g needle and I've read threads where it says to use a slin pin. What is the consensus here on which gauge to use?

My plan is to transfer everything I draw into the syringe into a sterile vial. Should I then add the extra AA to make the solution percentage that I want right then, or just wait until I draw it out to use and just backload the syringe?

I keep reading the 5 days on/ 2 days off routine. Any particular reason why not to just use everyday until cycle is over?

What is they consensus on using on workout days? Pre or Post workout? I've read recommendations on both ways.

I know that right after the workout your supposed to consume a large amount of carbs/protein(hell, I do this anyway) but someone give me a number please.

On non workout days do I still consume the carb/protein drink near injection time of the IGF-1?

Those are the most pressing ?'s I have. Thanks for the help.
    i would use a slin pin.
    i do it every day and PWO on workout days.
    always consume the carbs after your shot to avoid going hypo.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Some insight on what kind of Protein Blend PW
    By Damien in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2003, 10:54 AM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 07:58 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2003, 06:46 AM
  4. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 12:28 PM
  5. some input on my fina cycle please