PGH and alcohol DO NOT MIX

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well its 4:25 in the morning and i just had the weirdest bout of sleep ive ever had in my life. It felt like i was floating in water and my dreams were vivid and SCARY.

i am 90% sure this has something to do with the combination of alcohol and the application of PGH(around 2 am) to my nervous system. i did not recieve a head rush but more of a warm watery feeling like silk rippling against my skin. It was a very scary and unnerving sensation.

only now after ive gotten up do i realize that perhaps having two chemicals floating around simultaneously in my nervous system was not a good idea.

i would not reccomend that anyone apply PGH(GABA) after drinking. it is not a good trippy feeling it is a SCARY trippy feeling and your dreams will NOT BE COOL.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. You could do ever better, don't recommend drinking period.

Hope you feel better.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Personally if I was shelling out $$$ for products like that, I wouldnt go drinking.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally if I was shelling out $$$ for products like that, I wouldnt go drinking.
i am by no means a big drinker and saying i drink more than 2 times a month is pushing it. i also do not mess with marijuana or club drugs. i can still remember those vivid dreams and sense of unnerving discomfort. im surprised no one else has spoken of this

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya!!!!!!! Alcohol and anything else is not good, Damn sounds like a cool dreamy land you were in though, sorta like a out of body experience.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I think I want to try this. Stupid, I know...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya!!!!!!! Alcohol and anything else is not good, Damn sounds like a cool dreamy land you were in though, sorta like a out of body experience.
i did not drink that much if i recall (perhaps 5 or 6 drinks) and i was in no way shape or form expecting what i got. i guess the feeling i got would be similiar to an out of body experience but the sense of anxiety that came with it was not cool and effected the dream like state i was in completely. i wouldnt try it unless you want to wake up the next morning feeling like you watched every horror movie ever created the night before.

Gaba calms the neurosectretory system down considerably and is used to treat epilepsy and other neural disorders like trigeminal neuralgia. the HGH pulse it induces is an extra benefeit.

alcohol acts as a suppressant (thank you dare) on your central nervous system

stupid stupid stupid stupid i should have put 2 and 2 together

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0
poison Supplements 3
DreamWeaver LG Sciences 5
DreamWeaver IGF-1/GH 0