IGF and B-12 questions

P

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this combination at the same time? I was thinking about 50mcgs of IGF twice a day with the rest of the tube filled with B-12. That would give me about 1ml of B-12 each day along with 100mcg of IGF per day. I would only run the B-12 twice a week. Anyone else play with this?

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
100mcg of igf is alot man. Have you run it before?

Alot of people backload their igf with b12, so your good to go right there.

P

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I noticed way more results with the 80 to 100 range than when I 50-60 per day.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I noticed way more results with the 80 to 100 range than when I 50-60 per day.
That is quite a bit. How long did your results last?

Be careful at these dosages as the side effects increase very significantly. Adema and intestinal problems for the most part.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hey LMD, is it just me or did your IQ surge tremendously once you quit football? (I mean that as a compliment). Maybe getting banged in the head repeatedly isn't such a good idea. Damn fixation with headbutts when I was a kid :rant:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey LMD, is it just me or did your IQ surge tremendously once you quit football? (I mean that as a compliment). Maybe getting banged in the head repeatedly isn't such a good idea. Damn fixation with headbutts when I was a kid :rant:
Haha SHUTUP! ;). Yes, I have never been quite right ever since I first started when I was playing scout running back and Ernie Sims hit me. After that hit I knew I was messed up when I continually called him Sernie Ems :).

By the way, in your sig you have check out CROWLER's Anabolic Innovations then give the chemistry-labs website. Our new website is actually www.anabolicinnovations.com

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Haha SHUTUP! ;). Yes, I have never been quite right ever since I first started when I was playing scout running back and Ernie Sims hit me. After that hit I knew I was messed up when I continually called him Sernie Ems :).

By the way, in your sig you have check out CROWLER's Anabolic Innovations then give the chemistry-labs website. Our new website is actually www.anabolicinnovations.com
i have not been around in rong time. why did you quit lake? i was gonna ask you how football was going......guess i wont now.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i have not been around in rong time. why did you quit lake? i was gonna ask you how football was going......guess i wont now.
I partially tore my glute tendon and plus I am done at FSU. I could have stayed to play but it just wasn't worth it to me. I had fun while it lasted and I have an ACC Championship ring so I am happy.

P

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
My arms are still lean compared to before a cycle. My strength is still pretty close to where it was post pheraplex and IGF. The only thing I noticed with the higher doses were my hands would fall asleep if I rested them certain ways while driving.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established

I actually went in to change it and must not have followed through...I defer to the headbutts as my defense :eek:

EDIT: When I went to edit sig, the URL said anabolicinnovations, but when it showed in the actual sig it said chem labs. Weird :think: