Gh ar night

alguard

Awards
I need some feedback on this little stak i came up w/ to maximize GH/IGF-1 output during night time. On empty stomach 5 grams AAKG, ZMA, Powerfull (due to its GH releasing potential L-Dopa) 20 grams L- Glutamine and Camphobilic, and GABA-5-HTP blend.

Maybe someone could recommend x-tras to greater potentiate the stack I just composed for Max Gh output.
I was considering adding a some micellar casientate and a bit of dextrose. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Take the AAKG with lysine. The combo of those two are supposed to increase GH output. ( I believe Null has said this, so give him the credit :D)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You looking to use any peptides as well?

alguard

Awards
I am going to add lysine to my existing recipe!
As for peptides, I have tried secratogues w/ not much success. What peptides did you have in mind. Did they work for you? And what type

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I am going to add lysine to my existing recipe!
As for peptides, I have tried secratogues w/ not much success. What peptides did you have in mind. Did they work for you? And what type
No I have not yet tried them. I have been researching the GH axis non stop lately and most of them work synergistically. Which peptides did you try? I know GHRH and GHRP-6 used in conjunction raised serum GH levels 6 times higher than GHRH alone. I also posted something on Ghrelin, which I don't believe is out yet, but it created quite a spike compared to controls. I can post studies if you need them but I believe they are already posted in this forum. T hey are fairly new, just look for me posting them.

I don't mean to say "hey buy this", I was just curious because there are peptides available.

alguard

Awards
I read your info on GHRH,GHRP-6 and checked out the websites highlighted.
Now here is my question should I wait until all has been perfected, since i noticed alot of new research ideas are being formulated.
The only product I tried was secratogue-one. The Anterior Pituitary Substance that it contained is what turned me on to this product. Personally I think it sucked.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I read your info on GHRH,GHRP-6 and checked out the websites highlighted.
Now here is my question should I wait until all has been perfected, since i noticed alot of new research ideas are being formulated.
The only product I tried was secratogue-one. The Anterior Pituitary Substance that it contained is what turned me on to this product. Personally I think it sucked.
I mean its up to you. Try some of the other things first, see how they work. You could always try the others whenever you get a chance :).