forskolin synergistic with igf-1 for differentiation

2slow

Awards
was searching the web for info on forskolin and i came across this. its a study on neuron differentiation for treatment of parkinsons disease:

It has been found, within the context of the present invention, that differentiation is enhanced by the addition of forskolin (10 μM), GDNF (glial cell-derived neurotrophic factor; 20 ng/mL), CNTF (ciliary neurotrophic factor; 20 ng/mL), IGF-I (insulin-like growth factor; 100 ng/mL) and BDNF (brain-derived neurotrophic factor; 20 ng/mL). Culture medium may then be refreshed (e.g., every 2-4 days).

the full article is here:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6913925.html

i didnt read the whole article, just skimmed it. what do y'all make of this.

2slow

Awards
custom sells 95 % forskolin. could possibly be made into an inject and injected alongside igf-1????

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
would that enhance neural function as well as cut fat and build muscle? If only it could turn my skin blue I could become Beast from the X-Men.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
custom sells 95 % forskolin. could possibly be made into an inject and injected alongside igf-1????
Why inject it? Orally should be good. Are you looking for neuron effects, or bodybuilding effect?

2slow

Awards
i did some searching around the net after this post and it seems that forskolin doesnt help to induce differentiation in muscle tissue, only the neurons :(

NattyNow

Awards
it may help your nervous sytem fire better though, letting you lift heavier.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
would that enhance neural function as well as cut fat and build muscle? If only it could turn my skin blue I could become Beast from the X-Men.

hahaha :toofunny: ..........man that was hilarious

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Why inject it? Orally should be good. Are you looking for neuron effects, or bodybuilding effect?
I'm not sure if Injectable long R3 makes it through the blood-brain barrier, but oratropin does. I wonder what kind of effect that would have on people with degenerative neurological diseases...