Help with MGF (put it in simple terms please)

sev1512

Awards
How do you suggest I incorprate MGF info an LR3IGF stack? Beggining or end of cycle?

Should it be used with test?

Say if I use 2mg the first week will the second 2mg last(undiluted) until the end of a 30 day IGF cycle?

Thanks for your time.
PS I am planning on spot injecting the MGF in my lagging left pec ONLY. Will this be too much if I am only using PWO?

Please help as I am having touble understanding all of the research on MGF, I need stuff in a little more laymans terms.

Sorry if I come off as a newbie. If you knew me from other forums, you would know that I usually know my ****.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
MGF would best be used before or an AAS cycle in conjucntion with IGF, or even before IGF. You would also want to use the MGF preworkout, not PWO.

The second vial will last depending on your dosage.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Wait for the new PEGylated version of MGF. It shouldn't be much longer.

sev1512

Awards
Maybe you guys could stop chatting back and fourth on my thread and give me the help I asked for?

Maybe a little literature, or a link to something.

I know IBE has PEGylated coming soon, but I already have MGF from a good bro.
I dont need IBE's untested new gimmick.

Ill probably get banned for this.......

Cant bash your amazing IBE

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you guys could stop chatting back and fourth on my thread and give me the help I asked for?

Maybe a little literature, or a link to something.

I know IBE has PEGylated coming soon, but I already have MGF from a good bro.
I dont need IBE's untested new gimmick.

Ill probably get banned for this.......

Cant bash your amazing IBE
It has nothing to do with bashing IBE. But personally no one is going to help you because you are being a ****. :smite: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

So how bout you take your lazy a$$ and research it yourself using the most powerful search enginer on the planet (google) and figure out your own answers instead of having people do the work for ya.

Thanks. See ya later.

sev1512

Awards
I was told to come here to ask my question because this is where the good info is.

I am supposed to start my MGF on monday, and cant because there isnt enough info on it.

I came here to a BB forum where bros help other bros, and all I got was "Hey other guy, your PMs arent working"

Im sorry if I came off as a ****, but I need help I asked for it and I got nothing.

I dont quite understand these research peptides, and honestly wouldnt use it if it wasnt my last resort in bringing up the lagging pec.

At this point I will try anything.

I figured you would at least help. Can you look past my attitude and help a bro out?

After that ban me I couldnt care less, this isnt my home forum and wouldnt want it to be, I am coming here to find out a particular bit of info.

It has nothing to do with bashing IBE. But personally no one is going to help you because you are being a ****. :smite: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

So how bout you take your lazy a$$ and research it yourself using the most powerful search enginer on the planet (google) and figure out your own answers instead of having people do the work for ya.

Thanks. See ya later.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I was told to come here to ask my question because this is where the good info is.

I am supposed to start my MGF on monday, and cant because there isnt enough info on it.

I came here to a BB forum where bros help other bros, and all I got was "Hey other guy, your PMs arent working"

Im sorry if I came off as a ****, but I need help I asked for it and I got nothing.

I dont quite understand these research peptides, and honestly wouldnt use it if it wasnt my last resort in bringing up the lagging pec.

At this point I will try anything.

I figured you would at least help. Can you look past my attitude and help a bro out?

After that ban me I couldnt care less, this isnt my home forum and wouldnt want it to be, I am coming here to find out a particular bit of info.

No actually I can't look past your attitude. Why?

Becuase 1. you shouldn't have bought a potent peptide unless you knew something about it. That is like walking into a doctors office diagnosing yourself, then walking across the street to the pharmacy and guessing the drug and dosage you are going to take.

And for 2. there is countless information on this board. I will, however, point you to the top of the page where it says "search" and if you click that little button it will bring down a menu. Use the google search and click on anabolicminds.com and type in MGF. I am sure you will find PLENTY of logs there.

If not just search through this forum and you will find enough about the dosaging info, not to mention the stickies (one of which I wrote) at the top of the page.

I hope that I MYSELF don't come off as a **** but I don't take attitude very well.:whiner: :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i love you, you love me.....only thing i know is 200mcg per dose is what i heard you should do.

sev1512

Awards
Well arent you awesome? Your pretty good with those smileys too.
You dont take attitude very well? Wow real tough... Hope that isnt you in your avatar. You look scaryyyyy.....:yawn: :yawn:
No actually I can't look past your attitude. Why?

Becuase 1. you shouldn't have bought a potent peptide unless you knew something about it. That is like walking into a doctors office diagnosing yourself, then walking across the street to the pharmacy and guessing the drug and dosage you are going to take.

And for 2. there is countless information on this board. I will, however, point you to the top of the page where it says "search" and if you click that little button it will bring down a menu. Use the google search and click on anabolicminds.com and type in MGF. I am sure you will find PLENTY of logs there.

If not just search through this forum and you will find enough about the dosaging info, not to mention the stickies (one of which I wrote) at the top of the page.

I hope that I MYSELF don't come off as a **** but I don't take attitude very well.:whiner: :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i was wrong - 200-400mcg daily is what people have been experimenting with according to someone i know who sells it.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i was wrong - 200-400mcg daily is what people have been experimenting with according to someone i know who sells it.
200mcg is definitely high and if that sort of dosage is used it needs to be split up bilaterally.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sev - :gotsearch

There are at least 10 threads on this sh*t. Dudes are running logs on it. It ain't that hard bro...