Need advise, low energy level's

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a 5 week cycle x-mass with superdrol with 1 week cross over in the middle between compound's. I am still on the x-mass side of the cycle and am starting to experience some lathargy and i hate to think what the SD may bring.

I need some enegry and i heard that after cycle your energy drop's even lower, with your pct.

So i was thinking of using MELANOTAN II- for libido/tan and GHRP-6 for enegry and taking some of the fat lose away, now i believe both have to be injected?(never used injectable's before) also giving B12 shot's a look at?

Need advise thanks a bunch,

Also for PCT for libido was thinking of using oxymist anyone have any expeirence.

I used the search function and didnt bring back much relivent data, hopefully someone can give me some new's about each question.

THANKS
DR L:think:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oxymist did not affect my libido, nor do i think it's appropriate for PCT libido support.

B12 shots do help with energy, but that's not exactly the safest method, IMO.

likely the reason you're tired is due to natural test suppression...and i think you know how to fix that :)

it's only 5 weeks. get some more sleep, take naps, do what you gotta do...stims would be a last resort but use em if you really need to be alert.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
oxymist did not affect my libido, nor do i think it's appropriate for post cycle therapy libido support.

B12 shots do help with energy, but that's not exactly the safest method, IMO.

likely the reason you're tired is due to natural test suppression...and i think you know how to fix that :)

it's only 5 weeks. get some more sleep, take naps, do what you gotta do...stims would be a last resort but use em if you really need to be alert.

Thanks!

Everything you say does make sense, outside i just got a conflicting view on the oxymist, someone advised me to use it for PCT if in "Trouble";(aka girlfriend's over and umm,) the tube won't extend.

What's your overall thought's on this?

Thanks!
Dr L

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
for Boner city, make sure your PCT consists of Toremefine, and Sapponins.. Trib, Powerfull.. things that increase LH production. Maca.. Fenugreek... 120mg of Tor for a few days, switch to 90mg's for a few.. then to 60 for a couple weeks.. then if you want, 30mgs to finish off the bottle.

It works.. I was suppressed for over half a year and came back like Joe Weider and Swampwood at a cuddle party. (inside joke)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for Boner city, make sure your post cycle therapy consists of Toremefine, and Sapponins.. Trib, Powerfull.. things that increase LH production. Maca.. Fenugreek... 120mg of Tor for a few days, switch to 90mg's for a few.. then to 60 for a couple weeks.. then if you want, 30mgs to finish off the bottle.

It works.. I was suppressed for over half a year and came back like Joe Weider and Swampwood at a cuddle party. (inside joke)
toremefine...ive heard good thing. ill have to make that my next pct staple. Dr. D posted that it can make you spontaneously ejaculate from turning your nuts on so fast, which is awesome.

the classic chlomid nolva adex stack will also bring your nuts back online in a jiffy