GH Reconstitution

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Forgive me for being an senile old fart but I can't find anything about this in the search.

When I reconstitute my gh I inject 1.8ml of BW into the gh vial aiming for the sides. The problem is that the plunger is pulled in automatically as soon as the needle tip gets inside the gh vial. Very rapidly. I can see the water slamming against the side but it all spills in very rapidly.

The solution then looks kinda bubbly for about 5 minutes. Then it settles down and is clear.

1) Why is the GH vile acting like a vaccum (this is the really stupid question)

2) From my description do you think the gh was damaged from the water?

Thanks in advance.

Ronn38

Awards
It's probably vacuum-sealed. Try venting the vial first (use a 25 ga needle, no syringe). Should solve your problem.

Ronn

Parteeman

Awards
Forgive me for being an senile old fart but I can't find anything about this in the search.

When I reconstitute my gh I inject 1.8ml of BW into the gh vial aiming for the sides. The problem is that the plunger is pulled in automatically as soon as the needle tip gets inside the gh vial. Very rapidly. I can see the water slamming against the side but it all spills in very rapidly.

The solution then looks kinda bubbly for about 5 minutes. Then it settles down and is clear.

1) Why is the GH vile acting like a vaccum (this is the really stupid question)

2) From my description do you think the gh was damaged from the water?

Thanks in advance.
This is perfectly normal and not harmful, so long as you manage the speed with which the plunger goes down and hence, the BW goes into the vial. I almost always let the plunger get sucked in, but hold it all the way very lightly so as to ensure that the BW just drips out, rather than streams into the peptide. Doesn't hurt my jins; at 5iu a day, man I can feel the edema and carpal tunnel big time. But worth it big time.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is perfectly normal and not harmful, so long as you manage the speed with which the plunger goes down and hence, the BW goes into the vial. I almost always let the plunger get sucked in, but hold it all the way very lightly so as to ensure that the BW just drips out, rather than streams into the peptide. Doesn't hurt my jins; at 5iu a day, man I can feel the edema and carpal tunnel big time. But worth it big time.
Ok thanks but I wasn't controlling it like you. It streamed in pretty fast. Is there any sign that would tell me it was pulverized by the water?