- 05-17-2006, 02:27 AM
I recently bought some IGF from MR and it seems to have froze over in my freezer been in there maybe 2 weeks now didnt thing much of it since my GLF never froze over. Two Questions
#1 Is this going to be a problem or have I damaged the product
#2 Whats different why did this freeze and my GLF didnt different storage do i need a different administration for my lab rat thanks alot guys
- 05-17-2006, 11:06 AM
I've never used MR's IGF1, but if it froze in the freezer it was probably reconstituted in AA. A single freeze didn't harm my IGF1, just don't make a habit of it. There is another post on this same topic (by me) that was answered by LakeMount.
- 05-17-2006, 12:44 PM
05-17-2006, 04:24 PM
Yeah, Lake just recommended refrigerating it - unless you wanted to add BA (that has a lower freezing point than AA).
05-17-2006, 05:08 PM
05-17-2006, 06:55 PM
Yeah no need to freeze it. The study done by Gropep shows it will last 2 years even at room temperature. For safety's sake however refrigerate it. The single freeze wont hurt it. Let it thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours and it is ready to be used.
Similar Forum Threads
- By judge-mental in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2005, 04:24 PM
- By Bone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-05-2005, 09:06 PM
- By cmlpwr in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2004, 04:24 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-28-2003, 10:20 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2003, 05:40 PM