Someone want to tell me if this is lr3 or not?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was exploring way my through one of the advertisements and found myself at a company willing to sell what appears to be quite a selection of IGF analogs.

it is my understanding that igf-1 lr3 has a substitution of arginine for glutamine at the 3rd position.

so if this is the case would a chemical identified as
"[Arg3] IGF-I, human, (MG)" qualify as lr3?

another quicky- µg means microgram?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i was exploring way my through one of the advertisements and found myself at a company willing to sell what appears to be quite a selection of IGF analogs.

it is my understanding that igf-1 lr3 has a substitution of arginine for glutamine at the 3rd position.

I am not sure of your first question,but that sign does mean microgram.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks like thats LR3

Human IGF-1, with thearginine / glutimine substatution at the 3rd possition = LR3
Pretty sure

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Dude..look at board sponsors...

of course these would be used for research purposes on your lab rat.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude..look at board sponsors...

of course these would be used for research purposes on your lab rat.
Look to muscle-research for injectable igf1 lr3 and IBE for oral igf1 lr3.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look to muscle-research for injectable igf1 lr3 and IBE for oral igf1 lr3.
Crowler hooked my rat up with some superb solution earlier. His customer service (i received my package in two days, and received an email response from him in a matter of hours...at 1 in the morning) cannot be beaten. Muscle Reasearch is too expensive for my taste.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Crowler hooked my rat up with some superb solution earlier. His customer service (i received my package in two days, and received an email response from him in a matter of hours...at 1 in the morning) cannot be beaten. Muscle Reasearch is too expensive for my taste.
I'm not sure if crowler is selling anymore, I thought he was going into making his own supps now and after his last shipment was out he was done with it. Either way might as well check what he has just in case. With the sponsers you have more than enough people to choose from.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established

I don't think that's LR3. I believe this could be called the R3, but without the L. I think.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Thanks buddy. Yes I still have some left on the old website and I still do answer emails at 1 AM :). www.Chemistry-labs.com But MR and IBE are also good quality places too.

CROWLER

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So- what would the "L" stand for then if were talking LR3?
it is my understanding (and im not an expert) that igf-1 is has an 83 amino acid sequence.

what denotes it being igf-1 lr3 is a substituion of arginine for glutamine at the 3 point in the sequence.

in other words....swap an arginine and a glutamine at the 3rd juncture and youve got LR3.

if anyone else knows better...feel free to correct

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
it is my understanding (and im not an expert) that igf-1 is has an 83 amino acid sequence.

what denotes it being igf-1 lr3 is a substituion of arginine for glutamine at the 3 point in the sequence.

in other words....swap an arginine and a glutamine at the 3rd juncture and youve got LR3.

if anyone else knows better...feel free to correct
I do not happen to know the number of AA's in the human IGF-1 molecule.

What I do know is that the LR3 stands for Long R3 and that it has a side chain added somewhere of... (13?) amino acids, making it bigger than the human variant. Hence, the L in LR3.

The fact that they post this as "human" with a substitution of a single AA means it is absolutely not LR3.