Needless Injections - Check it out!!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I was doing some reading on Helios (injectable Clen, T3, and Yohim HCL) on BOS board. Apparently this stuff is very popular in Europe & Canada. For one reason or another it hasn't caught on here in the US. Helios is used to spot reduce fatty problem areas.

Anyhow, after a bit of reading and searching through related links, I was turned on to the needless method of administering medicines. I have heard of these methods before, mostly in the medical field, but never knew they're would be products manufactured for home use. Then I found Bioject.

Overview of Bioject products:
http://www.bioject.com/products.html

How convenient would these tools be?? Unfortunately, I have a feeling they will also be very expensive. Some of the Euro models were $500 and up, but they were heavy duty medical products/models. Bioject seems to me consumer friendly and geared towards patients and home use. So I sent them a request for pricing of all their products. If the price is right, I'm thinking about getting one ... probably the Vitajet® Needle-free Injection System.

My only question is ... Do you guys see this method of administering medicines as potentially harmful to the compounds? Take IGF for instance ... the pressure created might damage the peptide. Then again, it might not. They have models that are made to inject HGH, which I think is also very fragile, right?

Get back to me, Let me know what you guys think.
Sprt

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
This is very interesting and I, like you, am very surprised we haven't seen this here in the US more often. I can say this, the military has been using it since at least 1990. They used it on me to administer flu and anthrax shots.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
This is very interesting and I, like you, am very surprised we haven't seen this here in the US more often. I can say this, the military has been using it since at least 1990. They used it on me to administer flu and anthrax shots.
Yes, your absolutely right. The only place its method is practice is in the medical field (Hospitals, Universities, ect) & by the military.

Figuring its Sunday, I probably wont get a response until tomorrow regarding the prices. I'd really like to get my hands on the Biojector® 2000 Needle Free Injection System model. It injects both IM and Sub-Q, but I have a feeling its going to be very expensive. So naturally my second choice is the Vitajet® Needle-free Injection model, which only inject Sub-Q.

I think it would be neat injecting AAS, if possible (suspensions might be the only applicable compounds though - I wouldn't mind injecting suspensions) using the Biojector® 2000. Injection duration's are 300 milliseconds lol, thats fast and sure beats the 2-3 minutes it usually takes me to inject, from start to finish. I'm betting this device also cuts down on scar tissue.

When I get a reply from Bioject I'll post they're pricing.
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
This is kinda of cool ...
Click this link, let it load and double click the picture. It will then show you how this needless injection works compared to our needle and sryinge method.
http://www.bioject.com/intram.html

That's cool,
Sprt

Ronn38

Awards
These are indeed wonderful devices--but just try getting spare syringes for them! The unit itself uses a "device" that takes the place of the needle and barrel and, like a needle, is intended to be used only once (indeed, can only be used once). I know two people who have purchased them “gray-market” with 30 of the speical syringes supplied with the biojector. However, once these were gone, and without a prescription, they cannot get anymore--Pharmacies generally don’t carry them and will only order them with prescription. If you look into the current medications used for AIDS (fuseon), you’ll see they are in high use in that community.

You seem like a resourceful guy, I know two people that would be very grateful if you could locate a supply of these “syringes.”

Ronn

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
These are indeed wonderful devices--but just try getting spare syringes for them! The unit itself uses a "device" that takes the place of the needle and barrel and, like a needle, is intended to be used only once (indeed, can only be used once). I know two people who have purchased them “gray-market” with 30 of the speical syringes supplied with the biojector. However, once these were gone, and without a prescription, they cannot get anymore--Pharmacies generally don’t carry them and will only order them with prescription. If you look into the current medications used for AIDS (fuseon), you’ll see they are in high use in that community.

You seem like a resourceful guy, I know two people that would be very grateful if you could locate a supply of these “syringes.”

Ronn
I'm definitly looking into things. I know a few diabetics who might have the means of obtaining scripts for these syringes. First, however, I have to find a means of purchasing this device. This company also supplies these syringes, but as you mentioned I'll most likely need a script. This also means I might need a script or medical document to purchase the injector itself.

We'll see what happens...
Sprt

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One thing I like about these is how when it it injected in you it spreads it out, instead of with a needle where it lumps into one spot (if the flash video they show is correct). Might make sites you put oil into less tender the day after.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
One thing I like about these is how when it it injected in you it spreads it out, instead of with a needle where it lumps into one spot (if the flash video they show is correct). Might make sites you put oil into less tender the day after.
I'm not sure it can be used with oils...

Ronn38

Awards
The two gentlemen I know have used them with test e and the likes and seem to feel it works fine (on their lab animals of course) --though I would imagine it's best use is for ED injectables such as test prop, winny, etc (hence the need for a steady supply of syringes).

The only person I know selling them gray market sold the last one about a month ago. Gray-market they appear to go for around $350-450.

Ronn

drveejay11

drveejay11

Awards
The two gentlemen I know have used them with test e and the likes and seem to feel it works fine (on their lab animals of course) --though I would imagine it's best use is for ED injectables such as test prop, winny, etc (hence the need for a steady supply of syringes).

The only person I know selling them gray market sold the last one about a month ago. Gray-market they appear to go for around $350-450.

Ronn

Worth it considering it's LONG term use. Unfortunately, it's still "useless" if one cannot locate the specialty needles.

bodyfort

Awards
I heard about this. But cant find a single pharmacy selling this product yet.

cord195148

cord195148

Awards
Just my personal experience. This thing hurts like hell for several minutes, and leaves a circular welt for awhile. There was some slight leakage afterwards, because it leaves about a 21 gauge hole.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dunno bout ya'll but helios have been pretty popular in just about every source i've seen for juiciness.

bodyfort

Awards
Just my personal experience. This thing hurts like hell for several minutes, and leaves a circular welt for awhile. There was some slight leakage afterwards, because it leaves about a 21 gauge hole.
the after effect dont matter if it hurts or not but the anxiety of doing injection is quite intense. about leakage u can use the z emthod for it

nicholasribic

Awards
Biojector 2000 for sale

Just wanted to respond to this thread and let everyone know that I have a Biojector 2000 for sale. It is in like new condition. I would want to get about $ 250 (plus the cost of shipping). Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.

billyiou

Awards
Hi probably a stupid question but is this good for gear? Have you used it successfully with gear
Thanks