GH twice a week

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is a new idea goign around about using mega doses of GH just twice per week. Users are doing 15iu twice per week post workout and reporting major gains over short periods of time. I was wondering why this idea never made it here? I origonally read about it on anabolex and would really like the minds here to have a go at this topic.

The theory suggests that it in some way shocks the body to grow more, sides are less and results can be seen in short term rather than over 6+ months. This is not about fat loss or getting lean but rather using gh for muscle gain during a cycle.

Anyone here have any real thoughts on this possibly revolutionary concept?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is a new idea goign around about using mega doses of GH just twice per week. Users are doing 15iu twice per week post workout and reporting major gains over short periods of time. I was wondering why this idea never made it here? I origonally read about it on anabolex and would really like the minds here to have a go at this topic.

The theory suggests that it in some way shocks the body to grow more, sides are less and results can be seen in short term rather than over 6+ months. This is not about fat loss or getting lean but rather using gh for muscle gain during a cycle.

Anyone here have any real thoughts on this possibly revolutionary concept?
Paul Borresen wrote about this idea in his writings,saying it would mimick the gh cycles of children ,who often grow enormous amounts in short periods,IMO this is a very unrealistic approach to GH it would cause a lot of side effects and even though the doses are extreme i still think you would see little in return,in side effects/benefit ratio.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go over to that other board and check it, it really does seem that it works for mass but not so much for fat loss.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Go over to that other board and check it, it really does seem that it works for mass but not so much for fat loss.
What kind of gains are they talking about?As of lbs of muscle gained?And how long are these recommended Blitz cycles?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
bump for opinions from the experienced

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting. My question would be how would you ease in to that. I mean if I shot 15iu PWO I'd assume I'd hibernate for a day or two.

jediclampet

Awards
I think most of the ones on bolex that are using the GH 2 x per week protocol are also using slin. They use slin and HGH post workout (e.g., 15 iu of each, PWO).

I was using HGH at 3 iu ED. I just switched to 7 iu HGH and 15 iu slin PWO, 3 times per week (NOTE: this is the same total weekly amount of HGH I was using before, so the cost is the same). My strength is sky-rocketing, but that is probably because I am using my highest dose of test ever.

This cycle kicks azz. It's funny that the whole cycle (test/slin/hgh) is made up only of naturally occuring hormones - just a sh!tload of 'em.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Im still quite interested in trying this. Right now on 6iu's ED, really trying hard not to let myself get to 8! :D

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just the usual numbing,tingling fingers and hands...and the occasional foot. And sleeping really well....:)