Can u keep igf at room temp in AA?
- 05-13-2006, 04:02 PM
- 05-13-2006, 06:10 PM
Yes it will be fine at room temp if its in AA.
- 05-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by idunk42
Are u absolutely sure on this bro....have u stored it in this manner? I oviously dont want to waste my igf if it degrades at room temp...i wish that i could store in the fridg.... too many roomates and I gotta keep it in my room
05-14-2006, 01:12 PM
Check out the IGF sticky. I'm pretty sure it says room temp is not an issue.
05-14-2006, 01:15 PM
Yes Im sure. As Beo said, read the stickies as this issue has been covered many times.Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
05-14-2006, 01:23 PM
Yes it does, backed up by BOBO's personal experience...I believe it's in the....Originally Posted by Beowulf
VERY FIRST PARAGRAPH!!!!
05-14-2006, 08:40 PM
I understand that and I did read the sticky. The sticky said suspended in BA I have mine in AA. I wasnt sure if there was a difference between the two (for storage), hence, my questionOriginally Posted by myfathersboy
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigVida in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2012, 04:53 AM
- By papapumpsd in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 33Last Post: 05-21-2008, 10:39 PM
- By San Quinn in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2008, 03:36 AM
- By supermanstanley in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2006, 05:13 AM
- By acecombact1 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2005, 08:16 PM