IGF and blood sugar

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I have a blood sugar test kit here at the house. I'm not diabetic, its just one of those things I aquired. So today I put it to use.

I took my blood sugar this morning before eating and after my work out and it was 89. (I do cardio on an empty stomach after weight training)

I came home and made my pwo shake, and took my dose of IGF1-LR3. Dosing 20mcg 2x day.

2 hours after this I took my blood sugar again and it was 124. It has never been this high, but I've never checked it on IGF. Usually 2 hours after my shake is around 112.

I'm just wondering if this is to be expected on IGF, and evidence that its doing is thing.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
124 is not bad by any means, you really should be testing at one hour, by two hours the metabolic process has almost completed. Try also immediately upon awakening, if it is under 90 at that time, your not getting enough carbs, or you are sleeping too many hours and not getting enough scheduled meals. It also has alot to do with exactly what you ate when you tested, for instance if you ate a footlong sub from subway your sugar may be higher even with wheat bread. I dont see too much to worry about.

I have a blood sugar test kit here at the house. I'm not diabetic, its just one of those things I aquired. So today I put it to use.

I took my blood sugar this morning before eating and after my work out and it was 89. (I do cardio on an empty stomach after weight training)

I came home and made my pwo shake, and took my dose of IGF1-LR3. Dosing 20mcg 2x day.

2 hours after this I took my blood sugar again and it was 124. It has never been this high, but I've never checked it on IGF. Usually 2 hours after my shake is around 112.

I'm just wondering if this is to be expected on IGF, and evidence that its doing is thing.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input FitnFirm. I'll take it when I wake up tomorrow morning. Last time I checked it on waking, it was about 95 if I'm remembering correctly. It had been about 10 hours since I'd eaten last, so thats why it was kinda low to begin with.

I'm gonna have to do some research on blood sugar.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input FitnFirm. I'll take it when I wake up tomorrow morning. Last time I checked it on waking, it was about 95 if I'm remembering correctly. It had been about 10 hours since I'd eaten last, so thats why it was kinda low to begin with.

I'm gonna have to do some research on blood sugar.

Woulda been ideal to test it a few times before starting your product, that would have given you a real good indication! Ive had many blood sugar issues over the past few years, not on any meds but it improved to perfect when I got on a good plan for weight training and nutrition, See for me if I ate a foot long sub from subway my sugar would be 340!!!!!!!!! the trick is to see if your body can naturally produce the insulin to bring it down to normal levels at 2 hours. But for you, you would want to make sure you are getting enough carbs after delivery, you dont want low blood sugar, by testing you can find out the perfect amount over a few days time, dont take all carbs at once either, drink or eat them at a nice rate for 1-2 hours continuosly, smart carbs at that, play with it and you will get it im sure :) Good luck what ever your goals are.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is to be expcted. As its name implies IGF is insulin-like and it can decrease insulin production by as much as 1/12th in some cases. Thanks for this info though, that is nice to see. Could you check it at time of injection and 30 minutes and/or an hour after your injection of LR3?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is to be expcted. As its name implies IGF is insulin-like and it can decrease insulin production by as much as 1/12th in some cases. Thanks for this info though, that is nice to see. Could you check it at time of injection and 30 minutes and/or an hour after your injection of LR3?

Yep I can do that. I've gotten pretty interested in this now :)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Waiting on a new package to arrive. I ran the first vial for 20 days, then took a break. There was a bit more left in the vial. I thought the new package would arrive before the old one was gone. No biggie though. I've taken some base measurements. I'll post those when I start IGF again.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I did 40mcg per day, usually after my workout in the morning. I was amazed at the fatloss. I should add that this was during a M-TST/P-MAX cycle. Added 12 pounds and leaned out quite a bit. Its now almost 2 weeks post, and I kept 10 pounds. Nolva/ATD/DHEA/7Keto/Androstentriol as PCT, and have another MG of IGF-LR3 en-route :)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did 40mcg per day, usually after my workout in the morning. I was amazed at the fatloss. I should add that this was during a M-TST/P-MAX cycle. Added 12 pounds and leaned out quite a bit. Its now almost 2 weeks post, and I kept 10 pounds. Nolva/ATD/DHEA/7Keto/Androstentriol as post cycle therapy, and have another MG of IGF-LR3 en-route :)
whos igf do you use?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems less than 180 1-2 hours after meals using finger prick methods are considered normal. I know that blood samples drawn from a vein and the finger prick have different values to what's considered normal as well as if you're fasting etc.
Coming from a long line of diabetics I can say that looks fine :p

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
whos igf do you use?
Crowlers. He had a helluva deal on it, and I think I read today that he still has some left.

Thanks for the extra info Jayhawkk. I should be able to start this little experiment back up on Monday.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ok, well I started back up on IGF today. Plan on doing 40mcg's/day split 20 am and 20 pm.

I averaged my blood sugar for a few days last week.

Average Morning blood sugar, after waking 87
Average blood sugar 1 hour after PWO shake 119.

I work out usually first thing in the mornings, on an empty stomach most of the time. (except for 2 cups of coffee)

Ok. So, today's waking blood sugar was a bit lower than normal. It was 77. Went and had good chest workout. Came home and made my shake. Its the same shake every time, so there is some consistency here. 20 minutes after drinking (or eating it.. kinda thick) I dosed with 20mcg's IGF-LR3.

One hour after drinking the shake, I took my blood sugar again. Wow. Its only 77. No big spike like normal. I'll take it again in about a half-hour.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to do this little research project better, please let me know.

EDIT: Took it again at 12:45, and its 110. Digestion must be a bit slow. That'll change in a day or two!

Last edited:
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Ok, well I started back up on IGF today. Plan on doing 40mcg's/day split 20 am and 20 pm.

I averaged my blood sugar for a few days last week.

Average Morning blood sugar, after waking 87
Average blood sugar 1 hour after PWO shake 119.

I work out usually first thing in the mornings, on an empty stomach most of the time. (except for 2 cups of coffee)

Ok. So, today's waking blood sugar was a bit lower than normal. It was 77. Went and had good chest workout. Came home and made my shake. Its the same shake every time, so there is some consistency here. 20 minutes after drinking (or eating it.. kinda thick) I dosed with 20mcg's IGF-LR3.

One hour after drinking the shake, I took my blood sugar again. Wow. Its only 77. No big spike like normal. I'll take it again in about a half-hour.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to do this little research project better, please let me know.

EDIT: Took it again at 12:45, and its 110. Digestion must be a bit slow. That'll change in a day or two!
Wow, pretty cool man, appreciate you doing that. That is interesting how it basically kept your blood sugar normal as if you didn't eat anything, no wonder it makes you lean haha. You say you took the second measurement at 12:45, how long was that after your first measurement that read 77?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Wow, pretty cool man, appreciate you doing that. That is interesting how it basically kept your blood sugar normal as if you didn't eat anything, no wonder it makes you lean haha. You say you took the second measurement at 12:45, how long was that after your first measurement that read 77?
That would be almost 2 hours after drinking the shake. I'd take it again, but I just ate... Damn I'm hungry :)

I'll do it again tomorrow and see if the results are similar.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I didn't forget about this project.... but I kinda dropped my meter into the crapper, and now it doesn't work :(

Picking up a new one soon, and I'll continue this as long as I've got IGF left.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it man. Try a high GI carb when you get a chance. Something like high GI cereal or maybe a piece of pie, on one of the days you are splurging. heck if we can keep the spike down with foods like that I will be eating pancakes with IGF ;).

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I think I feel a pancake breakfast comming on... With LOTS of maple syrup :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I think I feel a pancake breakfast comming on... With LOTS of maple syrup :)
Speaking of maple syrup!! I used a sugar free maple syrup this morning made by Smuckers. Used sugar alcohols, and lemme tell ya that **** was GOOOOOOD!!

kesam

kesam

Awards
Bump for any more on this. As a new type 2 on Gh and looking at IGF to lower sugar results this is vv interesting

kesam

kesam

Awards
My BS have gone from fasting of 5.4 (97) to 6.7 (121)on 2iu per day of GH I was wondering if IGF1 40mcg bilaterally pwo (GH pre WO) could be the answer to this. Primary reason for GH is for anti ageing benefits. Age 44. Also wondering if the next move is to come off the Gh when stocks are finished and go eod or e3d with IGF and poss HGH frag 176

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
IGF definitely increases sensitivity and GH, ironically, decreases it, so yes you can definitely get benefits from taking IGF and you don't need much.

mjfit06

Awards
i too just abtaind one off theas testers. i started my pegmgf last week and im going to start my igf monday. iwas planing on running it 10 in the am 20 in the pm on work out days and just 10 in the am on non days. i dont no how im going to do the mgf yet i was thinking just sunday but might play with this a little this is my first run very excited. i will start doing the bs test tomorow and keep every one posted as well.
by the way i have been taking the frag 176 for 3 weeks also will be doing this till its gone at 250

coop

Awards
Pre / Post IGF Pinning Glucose Levels

Hey guys gals...
Could someone tell me exactally what should happen to ones glucose level after pinning IGF. If the level pre and post pinning id the same....no drop in level does that mean the IGF is bad?

Does your level have to drop for IGF to work?

Thanks
Coop