igf and gonadal growth

brandon79

Awards
within the IGF stickie/how-to i see a noted benefit to be increased testicular size. how long does it take for this to take place?

i am looking for comments from experienced users only, please.

thanks!

anapolack

Banned
Awards
i noticed if you do igf while on your boys never really go away........but i never been extremely prone to atrophy either so go figure

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Couple days. Of course this is dependent on the starting point. (on cycle, PCT, or "Other")
I think it has more to do with semen levels then you balls getting bigger. Of course though, the heavier they are, the harder the fall.
The first time I used LR3 I noticed a very noticable difference in PCT. BOys bounced RIGHT back. Now, whether they were fully productive is questionable.

If your looking for something perminate, IGF wont do it.
GH secreation regulated LH pulses. I can assume (no proof on hand) that in some way IGF-1 contributes somewhere along the way, and LR3 may give the same signals. So, this may induce spermogenisis, and make your boys bigger.
I could be mistaken. But, if nothing else, Imn my expirence, (more the first time then the next though) it did make my boys a little larger.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
So would using this on cycle or at the end of a cycle help bring the nuts back or would it be better to use in PCT for this purpose. Right now I'm planning on doing a 4 week test/SD/IGF cycle and I'm wondering if this might be an unexpected bonus as far as making PCT easier is concerned.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Generally, you would have 4 weeks use of IGF.
For the most part, "bringing your guys back" would be PCT. While you could use it the last week on your cycle, and then 3 weeks into PCT and have great results, running it the 4 weeks following your cycle would give you the extra week for helping maintain gains.
In the end, it might not matter. Me personally, I run it durring PCT.
Now, twords the end of my cycle, I now use P-GH, as the first time I used it I noticed it helped in the same way (through increasing GH output)