How long until you start "feeling" the IGF working?

1. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Question How long until you start "feeling" the IGF working?

It's the start of day 2 for my rat, did twice in his delts yesterday and today once in his bi's so far. How long until my rat will feel or notice something to let me know its working? BTW you guys were right, bi shots on my rat did not hurt him at all!

2. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.53%

Well, some people will feel a slight pain in their wrists, hands, or fingers, similar to a case of arthritis. I notice the hunger effects within a few days after the first injection.
  3. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

Hopefully you could also help out here too bro. I just injected my rat, and when I went to clean the top of the bottle with hydrogen peroxide, I put the swab on it and then dropped the bottle onto the floor. Luckily it didn't break, but I am worried that after I picked it back up and re-did it with the hydrogen peroxide I noticed that there was some bubble or fizz inside the bottle. I don't know how it could have, but if it did, would the peroxide kill the IGF? The top was sealed tight, only thing I can thinnk is the small pin marks from the needle that could have allowed it to leak in. Can you help me out here or someone that knows? I am freaking out that I just killed my IGF from a little bit of peroxide entering the bottle.
    •   

4. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.53%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    Hopefully you could also help out here too bro. I just injected my rat, and when I went to clean the top of the bottle with hydrogen peroxide, I put the swab on it and then dropped the bottle onto the floor. Luckily it didn't break, but I am worried that after I picked it back up and re-did it with the hydrogen peroxide I noticed that there was some bubble or fizz inside the bottle. I don't know how it could have, but if it did, would the peroxide kill the IGF? The top was sealed tight, only thing I can thinnk is the small pin marks from the needle that could have allowed it to leak in. Can you help me out here or someone that knows? I am freaking out that I just killed my IGF from a little bit of peroxide entering the bottle.
    Well I doubt that the hydrogen peroxide would get in there, so thats good. But, when you dropped it, theres a good chance that some of the amino chains could have been broken. These chains of the peptide are very fragile and can be broken very easily. Is there still bubles or fizz still in the vial? If there still is, then there's a good chance that the peptide could be damaged.
  5. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

no there arn't any more bubble in it, but there were for a few minutes, which is what lead me to believe that it was the peroxide. Anyways, I still have not felt anything from the IGF, no increase in hungar or hypo at all. I'm worried that maybe all my IGF I recieved may have been damaged in the shipping. Hopefully it kicks in soon, I wouln't mind a little dizzyness just to let me know its working.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.65%

dude, actually dropping the thing probably screwed it up. I remember dropping a vial of humatrope way back when; it fizzed up and did jack after that.

you don't get slightly hypo or anything? try it pre-workout and see if you sweat more and get a better pump. sip on a gatoraid while lifting. i def feel it when using pre-workout.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%

Sounds like your IGF may very well be bunk now. The peptide is fragile and MUST be handled with care. Consider it a wallet lighting mistake...sorry to hear bro.
  8. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

yeah I ordered 6 of them and I have pulled from each one and not one has given me anything at all, and it was ordered from a well respected board sponsor. this sucks major ass.
  9. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.53%

yeah I ordered 6 of them and I have pulled from each one and not one has given me anything at all, and it was ordered from a well respected board sponsor. this sucks major ass.
    Did you drop all of them or just one?
  10. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

Just one. The rest were all fine. Crowler said I am just a non responder. That sucks cuz I wasted $600 bucks.
  11. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.53%

Just one. The rest were all fine. Crowler said I am just a non responder. That sucks cuz I wasted $600 bucks.
    Yeah, it probably wasnt a good idea to buy that much at one time before even trying it.
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.27%

I know a rat that it took about two weeks to feel it.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%

My ferret reported carple tunnel feelings just a few hours after the first administration of IGF. Extreme hunger kicked in on the 3rd day. This was at 40mcg/day divided morning and night.
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

i buy them from you if you strike me a deal

15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.77%

I wanted to try to help you to feel better about how you may or may not be responding to the IGF. I just finished 4wks of 40mcgs bilaterally IM PWO and found that my sense of it working was different then what a lot of others have reported (mine was IGF R3 from MR). At night I would sleep real solid (harder to wake up then usual) and sweat a little (not normal for me). My appetitie was strong but not highly unusual, in other words I always eat alot and get "eat a horse" urges. I had a greater sense of well being after about the first week and noticed that my body fat to lean ration was apparently improving. Strength did not increase dramatically but pumps and endurance were better. For the first couple of weeks it was clearly recomp taking place and the second two weeks I put on about 5 pounds (quality). So, in summary for some of us it may come on a little slow but the net effect should be within the average reported here, as I have found that to be the case with me. Hope this is encouraging.:squat:
  16. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.15%

not joking, but what was your diet like - that is a HUGE factor on wether you "see" results quickly or not.
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    not joking, but what was your diet like - that is a HUGE factor on wether you "see" results quickly or not.
    Man your Avatar kicks ass.
  18. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%

I used 40mcg last time, 20mcg/daily this time and this time around the hunger is much less although with the 40mcg dosage, AAS was used, so that could explain it.

I paid closer attention, however, and on day 4 I began to notice the hunger pangs, just not NEARLY as bad as at 40mcg and w/ AAS.
  19. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%

I have a buddy who is competing in 17 days and started IGF-1 at 60mcg split into 2 shots post-workout into the muscle he trained. Do you think he'll notice anything by the time the contest comes around? More density or vascularity?
  20. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I have a buddy who is competing in 17 days and started IGF-1 at 60mcg split into 2 shots post-workout into the muscle he trained. Do you think he'll notice anything by the time the contest comes around? More density or vascularity?
    Oh DEFINITELY. I notice results after about 3-5 days man. Usually notice hunger around day 4 and vascularity after like 2 days.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 12:55 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 05:29 PM
  3. How long did you start lifting after shoulder surgery
    By Pumps in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 03:43 PM
  4. how long until you feel tren?
    By kwantam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22