One More Q For LakemountD

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I am starting my IGF cycle from crowler tommorow tommorow and I need to know a few more things!

1) His stuff is already ready to inject and each tick on the insulin needle would be 10 mcg's correct?

2) I am going to pin into my delt and bicep instead of my fat. Should I draw back after injecting just like you do for AAS? Or should I just bypass this all and pin my fat?

3) Is is nessasary to get the air bubbles out that may occur even though they are going to be very small in the Insulin needle?

4) Lastly, do I need to change needles after pinning the bottle or is it fine to just draw and shoot?

Thanks so much man! You should make a FAQ thread at the top of the page with all the Q's that have been asked!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
IGF at chemistry-labs is sold as a research item and NOT to be used on humans or animals.

CROWLER

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
So I am starting my IGF cycle from crowler tommorow tommorow and I need to know a few more things!

1) His stuff is already ready to inject and each tick on the insulin needle would be 10 mcg's correct?

2) I am going to pin into my delt and bicep instead of my fat. Should I draw back after injecting just like you do for anabolic steroids? Or should I just bypass this all and pin my fat?

3) Is is nessasary to get the air bubbles out that may occur even though they are going to be very small in the Insulin needle?

4) Lastly, do I need to change needles after pinning the bottle or is it fine to just draw and shoot?

Thanks so much man! You should make a FAQ thread at the top of the page with all the Q's that have been asked!
1. Yes, that is correct assuming that you are using a 1/2cc slin pin with IGF at 1mg/1ml. If you are using a 1 cc slin pin, each tick would be 20mcg.

2. Not sure I understand this question...if your talking about aspirating, yes, always aspirate. IGF should be injected intramuscular not sub-q (although there is still some debate on this point).

3. Yeah, you should try to get all the air out of the barrel..it can be difficult with such small amounts (which is one of the reasons I and others like to dilute the IGF with another 1ml of AA and backload the pin with BW to increase the volume of the injection..it leaves a little more room for error)

4. Just draw and shoot (I don't know if slin pins are made with interchangeable needles anyway...) the pin might dull a little but not so much that the injection becomes impossible..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
As Crowler said, any research chemicals controlled or not are not to be used in humans. However, if you are doing research then on your lab rats then it is a different story.

Depending on the syringe you get from the store depends on how much each "tick" will give you. I have stated to a bunch of poeple that you can't go by "ticks" because in a 1mL syringe a lot of times tick marks = 2 IU and in .3mL syringes tick marks equal 1IU. So you have to find out how many IU's each tick mark is before determining this. However, each IU equals 10mcg of LR3 IGF-1.

For your second question I stress again that products sold by Crolwer and not to be used on yourself, however, in your lab rat injections into the worked muscle is fine. A lot of people prefer twice daily injections (morning/post workout) because it provides IGF throughout the day. You should always go IM, injecting into the rats fat would do nothing since IGF cannot bind to adipocytes.

No you don't have to worry about the small bubbles that are in the syringe, they are usually too small to worry about, just don't go injecting into the rats veins or arteries. And make sure there isnt a HUGE bubble in there and you are fine.

Lastly, no you don't need to change anything after pinning into the bottle. Your lab rat won't be bothered by a 29g needle even after pushing through the rubber stopper. Just make sure to clean the top of the vial and your skin with an alcohol swab.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O my bad, yes this is for experimental rat observations only. My syginges are 29 gauge 1/2 cc ones. How many ticks would be 1 IU for that one? So pinning into fat would do next to nothing eh? Hmm, I guess I will always be doing my bi's or delts because I have too much fat on my chest and tris and ass with that small of a needle.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
O my bad, yes this is for experimental rat observations only. My syginges are 29 gauge 1/2 cc ones. How many ticks would be 1 IU for that one? So pinning into fat would do next to nothing eh? Hmm, I guess I will always be doing my bi's or delts because I have too much fat on my chest and tris and ass with that small of a needle.
Yeah, but you wouldn't be pinning on yourself because that isn't legal. But I know you meant your rat.

You have to read the packaging on the syringe to find out. It will tell you how many IU's each tick mark is. If not on the packaging the the syringe itself would say at probably th etop of it near the thumb press of the plunger.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I meant the fat on the rat of course! I am just tired and keeping using myself as reference to my rat. LOL, I AM AN IDIOT! Thanks for all the help guys! Thats why I love this board.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Quads and calves are also good spots if your research subject has some extra body fat...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gawd that sounds like it would hurt my rat!

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Nah....29g slin pin is a piece of cake...don't sweat it....

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established

2) I am going to pin into my delt and bicep instead of my fat. Should I draw back after injecting just like you do for anabolic steroids? Or should I just bypass this all and pin my fat?

what you meant to say was that you were using this on your pet gerbil

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My rat loves bi's, calves and pecs. :D
mine likes it when i pin his delts. he got freaked out when i pinned his calves, and requested that i never do it again. then he had some cheese. then he shat on the rug.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
mine likes it when i pin his delts. he got freaked out when i pinned his calves, and requested that i never do it again. then he had some cheese. then he shat on the rug.
:icon_lol: :rofl: