Igf-1 ?

vicmack777

Awards
Whats up fellas. Im currently taking 40mcg a day (split 20mcg at 6am and 6pm) Im having pretty bad headaches. Has anyone noticed high blood pressure from this stuff? I guess Im going to drop the dose down but I thought 40mcg was on the low end.

Also, Im doing this during PCT but I've never noticed this during any other PCT.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Whats up fellas. Im currently taking 40mcg a day (split 20mcg at 6am and 6pm) Im having pretty bad headaches. Has anyone noticed high blood pressure from this stuff? I guess Im going to drop the dose down but I thought 40mcg was on the low end.

Also, Im doing this during PCT but I've never noticed this during any other PCT.
What are your other PCT supps? Are you taking any stims?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious ... whats the extra benifit, if any, of spliting your doses AM/PM rather than just a single double pin like I do. I'm doing 20mcg in 2 seperate pins PWO with a protien/carb shake.

Any added benifit though???
Sprt

vicmack777

Awards
What are your other PCT supps? Are you taking any stims?
Nolva
Clomid
Fenugreek
Igf-1

Those are the only things I am taking right now. I take ergomax AMP every othe day also.

vicmack777

Awards
I'm curious ... whats the extra benifit, if any, of spliting your doses AM/PM rather than just a single double pin like I do. I'm doing 20mcg in 2 seperate pins PWO with a protien/carb shake.

Any added benifit though???
Sprt
Im not sure of the half life. I figure splitting it up would be good. I've heard of people doing it this way and liking the results so I figured I would try it this way.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Im not sure of the half life. I figure splitting it up would be good. I've heard of people doing it this way and liking the results so I figured I would try it this way.
I'm not so sure this is the smart thing to do. Are you pinning on off days as well? It is my understanding that IGF works nothing like AAS and does not build up in the body. Once pinned, it floats around looking for anything to attach too (i.e., organs, fatty tissue, LBM (if receptors has been up regulated by work), cancer cells (tumors, ect), and any other cells in the body willing to allow an attachment. So unless you've done work (whether it be legs, arms, chest, whatever) & up regulate satellite cells in the muscle fibers, your IGF is going to attached to whatever cells it has available at the time. So if pinning cold, it is not directly effecting muscle fiber and creating new myofibers like we want it to (myofibers being immature muscle fibers (new fibers) which we then want to mature later down the line either by AAS or other means.

You get what I'm saying.
You might want to reevaluate your AM/PM split and stick to PWO pinning only.

Just my .2 cents,
Sprt

PS: I really dont know what the F I'm talking about, so dont listen to me. Investigate and do some homework on it. Find out the truth for yourself.

Mean while, I'll stick to my double pinning PWO on WO days and zero pinning on zero WO days.

vicmack777

Awards
I'm not so sure this is the smart thing to do. Are you pinning on off days as well? It is my understanding that IGF works nothing like AAS and does not build up in the body. Once pinned, it floats around looking for anything to attach too (i.e., organs, fatty tissue, LBM (if receptors has been up regulated by work), cancer cells (tumors, ect), and any other cells in the body willing to allow an attachment. So unless you've done work (whether it be legs, arms, chest, whatever) & up regulate satellite cells in the muscle fibers, your IGF is going to attached to whatever cells it has available at the time. So if pinning cold, it is not directly effecting muscle fiber and creating new myofibers like we want it to (myofibers being immature muscle fibers (new fibers) which we then want to mature later down the line either by AAS or other means.

You get what I'm saying.
You might want to reevaluate your AM/PM split and stick to PWO pinning only.

Just my .2 cents,
Sprt

PS: I really dont know what the F I'm talking about, so dont listen to me. Investigate and do some homework on it. Find out the truth for yourself.

Mean while, I'll stick to my double pinning PWO on WO days and zero pinning on zero WO days.
People who know what they are talking about on other boards advised this way. Thank you though, I appreciate the input.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I was being a smart ass when i said I didnt know what i was talking about ... I'm pretty sure my understanding is correct. If not, well then I guess I dont know what I'm talking about, but we can wait for others to chime in. I was simple giving you the information i have received in my research of the compound.

Best of luck to you though,
Sprt

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
If one is seeking systemic distribution of IGF, the half life is generally understood to be 12-13 hours so dosing once in the morning and once at night is recognized to be benificial. However if site-specific growth is what one seeks one dose immediately post-training is recognized to be most benificial.

The truth though is that while many have seen results from both of these dosing protocols (and many more), IGF is still not entirely understood and the verdict is still out on what is the most effective way of dosing.

vicmack777

Awards
I was being a smart ass when i said I didnt know what i was talking about ... I'm pretty sure my understanding is correct. If not, well then I guess I dont know what I'm talking about, but we can wait for others to chime in. I was simple giving you the information i have received in my research of the compound.

Best of luck to you though,
Sprt
What i posted wasnt in reply to what you said about not knowing what you were talking about. What I was saying is that a lot of well known trusted people on these boards, advised me to do it the way I am doing it.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
If one is seeking systemic distribution of IGF, the half life is generally understood to be 12-13 hours so dosing once in the morning and once at night is recognized to be benificial. However if site-specific growth is what one seeks one dose immediately post-training is recognized to be most benificial.

The truth though is that while many have seen results from both of these dosing protocols (and many more), IGF is still not entirely understood and the verdict is still out on what is the most effective way of dosing.
So very true ... Nice & your right. I never really looked at it in terms of 2 dosing protocals. Interesting, though, to say the least. I guess you can say I've only practiced the latter of your two mentioned applications. It just makes more sense, to me anyway.

Thanks,
Sprt

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0