Preloading my IGF - YA or Na?

  1. On a Mission!
    SprtNvolcoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0

    Preloading my IGF - YA or Na?


    I've been thinking about taking a little time and pre-loading the rest of my IGF cycle (15 days worth) filled in 20mcg pins deluted with BAC Water and refrigurated.

    Good idea or bad? I don't see how this would be any different than the refigurated 1mg vial I have sitting in there now.

    Looking forward to any replys,
    Sprt

  2. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,025
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    I've been thinking about taking a little time and pre-loading the rest of my IGF cycle (15 days worth) filled in 20mcg pins deluted with BAC Water and refrigurated.

    Good idea or bad? I don't see how this would be any different than the refigurated 1mg vial I have sitting in there now.

    Looking forward to any replys,
    Sprt
    Hey buddy I wouldn't see that it would make any difference. Some of the good men here draw everything before for convenience. Unfortunately, I do not have any experience with IGF and probably never will thanks to a tumor when I was a little dun. Bumping for Sprt.
  3. On a Mission!
    SprtNvolcoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    Hey buddy I wouldn't see that it would make any difference. Some of the good men here draw everything before for convenience. Unfortunately, I do not have any experience with IGF and probably never will thanks to a tumor when I was a little dun. Bumping for Sprt.
    Hey thanks for the quick reply. Much appreciated. I didn't see anything wrong with the it either given the fact that it doesnt contain any harsh solvents.

    I'll most likely preload everything tonight and keep it in the frig for convienence as well.

    Thanks,
    Sprt

    Bumps for Grassroots!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Answers
    0


    I would only preload when using 100mM Acetic Acid.

    BW has Benzyl Alcohol in it at 0.9% and can degrade the peptide... nor is it at the suitable PH level that 100mM Acetic Acid provides.

    Some may dispute this fact, but the proof is in the pudding as they say..A lot of people have had not-so-phenomenal results with BW reconstitution... ( you may have reconstituted with AA, but you are talking about diluting it with BW and STORING IT).

    I'm always following the better safe than sorry rule regardless. I'm kind of surprised you didn't come up with this in the time you've had to research this.

    Preloading and keeping pins in the fridge (in a sanitary fashion) is fine.. but the matter of using BW for storage is not smart. JMO
  5. On a Mission!
    SprtNvolcoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    I would only preload when using 100mM Acetic Acid.

    BW has Benzyl Alcohol in it at 0.9% and can degrade the peptide... nor is it at the suitable PH level that 100mM Acetic Acid provides.

    Some may dispute this fact, but the proof is in the pudding as they say..A lot of people have had not-so-phenomenal results with BW reconstitution... ( you may have reconstituted with AA, but you are talking about diluting it with BW and STORING IT).

    I'm always following the better safe than sorry rule regardless. I'm kind of surprised you didn't come up with this in the time you've had to research this.

    Preloading and keeping pins in the fridge (in a sanitary fashion) is fine.. but the matter of using BW for storage is not smart. JMO
    I didnt think about the Alcohol in the BW. Mine is only 5% alcohol, well maybe a bit more (home made BW using Sterile water & 190pf EC). Nevertheless, your right.

    Say I go back to using the Sodium stuff (the stuff I was previously using - NAC something or other ... I could look it up, but what is it called once and for all?), would see any problem diluting it with this and storing? If not that, I can simply add a couple more ML of AA to make it 100mM solution. I dont mind the sting. I'll just have to take a look back and do a little math to figure out my dosing.

    I respect your comments ... so to settle this issue you would recommend I dilute with pure AA if preloading??

    Thanks,
    Sprt
  6. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Answers
    0


    for storage, yes... I have told you before, I dilute my IGF to 500mcg/ml in 100mM AA. 5mcg/tick on a slin pin... I don't use NaCL or BW to dilute it prior to pinning.

    If you use NaCL (sodium chloride 0.9% solution, used to adjust PH) to dilute it FOR STORAGE, you are changing the PH and once again compromising the peptide.

    you can use it immediately prior to pinning to alleviate the sting from straight AA, but not for storage.
  7. On a Mission!
    SprtNvolcoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    for storage, yes... I have told you before, I dilute my IGF to 500mcg/ml in 100mM AA. 5mcg/tick on a slin pin... I don't use NaCL or BW to dilute it prior to pinning.

    If you use NaCL (sodium chloride 0.9% solution, used to adjust PH) to dilute it FOR STORAGE, you are changing the PH and once again compromising the peptide.

    you can use it immediately prior to pinning to alleviate the sting from straight AA, but not for storage.
    Right one ... Much appreciated.

    Thank You.
    Sprt
  8. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,253
    Answers
    0


    If you let sit in BW too long it will destroy the peptide. I would definitely stick to 100mM AA.
  9. King Kong
    Board Sponsor
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    If you let sit in BW too long it will destroy the peptide. I would definitely stick to 100mM AA.
    What he said. He being the MAN when it comes to IGF.
  10. On a Mission!
    SprtNvolcoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    Idunk42: I'm digging that avatar.

    100mM AA it is ...
    Sprt
  11. King Kong
    Board Sponsor
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    Idunk42: I'm digging that avatar.

    Sprt
    Thanks bro!

    (oh by the way, its not me in case you were wondering )
  12. Board Supporter
    fedaykin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    102
    Answers
    0


    Can AA be found from any of the board sponsors? I'm having trouble finding some.
  13. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Answers
    0


    You can PM me if you want to be pointed in the right direction.

    I know of a place that has 25ml 100mM AA at $8
  14. Gold Member
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Answers
    0


    I'm gonna preload probably 5-10 slin pins and leave them at my girlfriends house in her fridge since about 60% of the time I go over there and eat dinner with her after the gym. Mine will be just in the AA and I'll leave the bw over there to dilute later on.

    Kinda off topic, but damn it's hard as hell to inject right after working out when my hands shake like I'm on crack withdrawls...
  15. On a Mission!
    SprtNvolcoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    Kinda off topic, but damn it's hard as hell to inject right after working out when my hands shake like I'm on crack withdrawls...
    Maybe I'm weird but I've been working out at home lately and pinning minutes after a WO. I like it ... Your pumped and swollen; muscles just primed and ready to go. I dont usually shake. I know what your talking about though. A good leg work out always gives me these shakes, but I havent worked legs in a while.

    Sprt
  16. Board Supporter
    fedaykin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    102
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    You can PM me if you want to be pointed in the right direction.

    I know of a place that has 25ml 100mM AA at $8

    Thanks alot!
  17. $Money$
    dertynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    410
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA

    Kinda off topic, but damn it's hard as hell to inject right after working out when my hands shake like I'm on crack withdrawls...
    AHHAHAH YES!

    ...and your trying to aspirate with one hand and the pin is moving all over the place in your muscle, sometimes coming out a bit so u push it back in and it hurts like a mofo. YEAHHH take it deeeeeeep!
  18. On a Mission!
    SprtNvolcoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    Your needles ever get dull before you pin?
  19. Gold Member
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    Your needles ever get dull before you pin?
    Of course, they are gonna dull anytime you stick them in a vial especially since they are so small and thin.
  20. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,253
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    I'm gonna preload probably 5-10 slin pins and leave them at my girlfriends house in her fridge since about 60% of the time I go over there and eat dinner with her after the gym. Mine will be just in the AA and I'll leave the bw over there to dilute later on.

    Kinda off topic, but damn it's hard as hell to inject right after working out when my hands shake like I'm on crack withdrawls...

    Haha not to mention that you continue to flex periodically the muscle you are pinning while you are pinning it and it sometimes yanks the damn syringe out of your hand haha.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. lyophilized powder igf. BW or BA?
    By th0m in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 03:53 PM
  2. IGF, with or without aas
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 04:03 PM
  3. IGF before or after nolva/clomid
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 03:57 PM
  4. My IGF day 4
    By willieman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2004, 05:35 PM
  5. Is my IGF Bad
    By Supra in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in