IGF-1lr3 Stacking for Endurance Athletes

preston25

Awards
Im an endurance athlete and i just started my first cycle with IGF-1. I would like to start on an aas to stack with IGF-1. Getting big is not an objective, just strong and fast. Would it be best to use this at the same time, or in between cycles of IGF-1. Im considering dianabol. Does Halodrol-50 really work?

Thanks
Preston25

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if your a endurence guy stay away from the roids at the momnet and see how the igf treats you. you a runner or what? the pumps from igf might be enough as it is. i have no experience with it, but have heard that the pumps are killer (not what you want) ... and second off, dbol and halodrol 50 are some bad choices for endurence guys. do some more researching and you'll find more info on this.

preston25

Awards
Hey thanks for the reply. Actually i race on two wheels. IGF-1 seems to be the new thing in the peleton in europe. The pumps are intense but i seem to recover a little quicker. I am looking for added strength and i hear that igf-1 doesnt do it. I will complete my cycle to see what happens. As for aas. I was looking into test enan. with nandr. decoa. and maybe a gel. Test is popular in the peleton. Let me know what you think.

preston25

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Preston, if endurance I would look into something like anavar or winstrol along side some test enan or prop. Stay away from the Deca, Dbols, and Halo-50. These compounds will cause heavy water retention and as an endurance runner I dont know that you'll want that unnecessary water weight.

Thanks,
Sprt

preston25

Awards
Thanks bro,
I am looking into anavar, but it might blow the budget. Ill research winstrol with test enan. Im thinking about trying albuterol.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Winstrol would not be your best bet. It's more of a sprinter's drug than an endurance athlete's drug. Look into equipoise, it'll increase RBC without putting too much water or mass on you.

preston25

Awards
Winstrol looks good alone, maybe stacked at the same time with albuterol.
preston25

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stay the hell away from anavar!!! you'll see if you do some searching that its a horriable choice for riders and any endurnece sport....winny, not bad, but kills my joints. everyone is different here. i know marathoners who use 20-30 mg winny a day and they love it. sprinters do the same. i can take 10mg of winny and have sore joints and have tight legs...so everyone is different. low dose test prop is going to be your best bet. i know guys also use EQ stacked with low test with great results. let us know how that IGF goes. i know yoru recovery is prob. sick right now!?

also, i have no experience with mtrn but i believe some guys say its great for endurence and strength. just what your looking for.
i have given test, winny, and even tried ergomax.
i like them all, but i like low dose test the most
ergomax is not bad for endurence, but will shut you down in a few weeks.

preston25

Awards
sorry i havent posted lately. well my first round with igf-1lr3 was ok. pumps were kind of nice. now this is coming from an endurance athlete. up to 6 hrs of cycling per day. after 3rd week i did not recover as well and felt a drop in performance. on my next cycle i will do 3dw. still researching on what to combine this with for strength. thinking about equi. or low dose test prop. equi sounds good for increased rbc. please share thoughts.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry i havent posted lately. well my first round with igf-1lr3 was ok. pumps were kind of nice. now this is coming from an endurance athlete. up to 6 hrs of cycling per day. after 3rd week i did not recover as well and felt a drop in performance. on my next cycle i will do 3dw. still researching on what to combine this with for strength. thinking about equi. or low dose test prop. equi sounds good for increased rbc. please share thoughts.
i think i should mention something about winstrol you might find beneficial. the oral version causes a decrease in circulating sex hormone binding globulin, which inhibits testosterone from acting on your body. in other words, you get more bang from whatever steroids you are taking.

test enanthate will cause water retention almost assuredly. it takes awhile to figure out what aromatase inhibitor and what dosage to take in order to control this correctly. test prop however is known for being both fast acting and, more importantly in your case, dry. if i were you i would run a cycle like this.

test prop- 300-500 mgs a week
equiopoise- 200 mgs a week (you can go as low as 100, this is to increase RBC)
injectable vitamin b12 .5 cc e3d (increases RBC)
anastrozole (arimidex) .25 mg EOD
igf-1 lr3- 40 mics eod or e3d

new research shows that eod or e3d injections of igf-1 may allow the substance to effect the body longer. ED injections become ineffective after about a month.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I do remember reading a study that said hGH tended to increase slow twitch muscle fibers while hIGF-1 tended to increase fast twitch fibers. I really wish I could find that study.

captain chet

Awards
I do remember reading a study that said hGH tended to increase slow twitch muscle fibers while hIGF-1 tended to increase fast twitch fibers. I really wish I could find that study.

i really wish you could too, i just got some IGF and im a spinter. Gonna do 50mcg every other day and eventually down to every 3rd day after about a month

ill let everyone know how it works out

captain chet

Awards
its going alright, nothing too huge, we are getting into some more heavy sprinting before the season starts to its helping out i assume with recovery and all that. im up a few lbs which is very good because i look and feel leaner. i feel a lot stronger when im sprinting now too, so hopefully it keeps up like this

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
Stay the heck away from d-ball and h-drol. They are notorious for negative effect on endurance.
EQ is a good choice because it has been shown to increase red blood cell count. I guess that's one of the reasons that its used in horse racing.
I don't know anything about IGF-1; I'm really interested to see if it really works as well as everyone says. I just wish that it was not overpriced.

Oh yeah, test cyp will give a nice short term boost. Some athletes take it just before a game, or sometimes even during halftime for a surge in energy. I could see a road racer taking a shot on the last day of a race for a burst of endurance.

Last edited:

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
Stay the heck away from d-ball and h-drol. They are notorious for negative effect on endurance.
EQ is a good choice because it has been shown to increase red blood cell count. I guess that's one of the reasons that its used in horse racing.
I don't know anything about IGF-1; I'm really interested to see if it really works as well as everyone says. I just wish that it was not overpriced.

Oh yeah, test cyp will give a nice short term boost. Some athletes take it just before a game, or sometimes even during halftime for a surge in energy. I could see a road racer taking a shot on the last day of a race for a burst of endurance.
Are you kidding, test cyp is a long ester test, it takes about 3 weeks for it to start working. Taking it just before a game would do absolutely nothing.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
he's getting it confused with suspension. just a mix up.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
equipoise for endurance

stimulates production of red blood cells - more red blood cells = more oxygen you can carry

most AAS do this to some extent, but EQ is noted for doing it the most. Run 400-600mg for 12-15 weeks, throw some test in for libido if it bothers you (never bothers me).

captain chet

Awards
the thing is, EQ is active for a long time i assume. You are better off running a short ester test, with IGF and shots of B12 for the red blood cell effect (even though its not that much a boost)

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
the thing is, EQ is active for a long time i assume. You are better off running a short ester test, with IGF and shots of B12 for the red blood cell effect (even though its not that much a boost)
Or you can just run bold base in a transdermal and not have to worry about the long halflife.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
ok...

first off anything above 300mg of eq is going to give you sick pumps in your legs. to the point of hurting endurence.
second off, no one who's any good uses it becuase it stays in the body 5 months.
third, anyone who knows anything about track and field, they know they use very small doses of everything. 200mg of test a week 5-10mg of dbol after a work out and so forth.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
EQ base doesn't stay in your body for 5 months, it has no ester and so it clears in a few weeks tops.

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
Are you kidding, test cyp is a long ester test, it takes about 3 weeks for it to start working. Taking it just before a game would do absolutely nothing.
Should have said suspension. But, wouldn't proprianate(spelling?) also provide a quick kick?

Also, I'm not so sure about your hypothesis that cypionate takes 3 weeks to work. It may stay in your system for longer, like enanthate, but that doesn't mean that it takes longer to work.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
For all intents and purposes treat it the same as enanthate. Prop will kick in in a few days. The reason they take time to kick in is their esters. The longer their esters, the slower they are released so they will take longer to build up stable blood levels.

HighRPM's

Awards
I Im considering dianabol. Does Halodrol-50 really work?

Thanks
Preston25
Preston25:

I am about to try IGF-1 for the first time. As endurance athlete (two wheeler) I have tried many things, some with success and some that just did not work and performance suffered.

Forget D-bol as it is serious building agent.

Testosterone works VERY well at low doses:

Test Cyp or Enathate @ 250-300mg a week. Just enough to take you to the high normal range.

Test propionate (fast acting)

My favorite is a natural testosterone cream daily. You should be able to get a script from doctor for this.

With testosterone products be prepared to be on it for the long hall, as it is a ***** to come off being an endurance athlete. Your cortisol with be through the roof while coming off. Careful timing, planning, tapering and use ofaccessory drugs (clomid Novidex HCG) would be important. Or you will crash and might go into a state of over-training VERY easy and it will set you way back. Endurance sports are so taxing on the whole system, even in base training and if your base training gets screwed up you know how the next season will be.

Deca Durabolin stay away from because of water retention. Fast acting Durabolin "NPP" works great but clearence time maybe an issue for a tested athlete. 400mg-500mg a week total of Durabolin divided up every other day.

Equipoise (chemically very similar to D-bol, but weaker) made me retain to much water and lactic acid was a problem with the pump.

DHT derived drugs work great. They do not shut you own production of testosterone down completely so recovery is easier. There is no water retention at all.

Primobloan 500-600mg a week
Masteron 200mg every other day if propionate base or 400-600mg a week if Enathate based
Oral Masteron 50mg a day (it is not the same chemical as injectable Masteron)
Winstrol 30-50 mg a day (I personally do not like this compound it did not work that well.)

HGH 2-3 iu's a day without insulin. Anymore and my body ached to much.

I only use testosterone at low does with HGH, and I am tryng IGF-1. That is all you need.

mr athlete

Awards
HighRPM's, anyupdate on your run with igf? Maybe we can trade notes.

Preston25:

I am about to try IGF-1 for the first time. As endurance athlete (two wheeler) I have tried many things, some with success and some that just did not work and performance suffered.

Forget D-bol as it is serious building agent.

Testosterone works VERY well at low doses:

Test Cyp or Enathate @ 250-300mg a week. Just enough to take you to the high normal range.

Test propionate (fast acting)

My favorite is a natural testosterone cream daily. You should be able to get a script from doctor for this.

With testosterone products be prepared to be on it for the long hall, as it is a ***** to come off being an endurance athlete. Your cortisol with be through the roof while coming off. Careful timing, planning, tapering and use ofaccessory drugs (clomid Novidex HCG) would be important. Or you will crash and might go into a state of over-training VERY easy and it will set you way back. Endurance sports are so taxing on the whole system, even in base training and if your base training gets screwed up you know how the next season will be.

Deca Durabolin stay away from because of water retention. Fast acting Durabolin "NPP" works great but clearence time maybe an issue for a tested athlete. 400mg-500mg a week total of Durabolin divided up every other day.

Equipoise (chemically very similar to D-bol, but weaker) made me retain to much water and lactic acid was a problem with the pump.

DHT derived drugs work great. They do not shut you own production of testosterone down completely so recovery is easier. There is no water retention at all.

Primobloan 500-600mg a week
Masteron 200mg every other day if propionate base or 400-600mg a week if Enathate based
Oral Masteron 50mg a day (it is not the same chemical as injectable Masteron)
Winstrol 30-50 mg a day (I personally do not like this compound it did not work that well.)

HGH 2-3 iu's a day without insulin. Anymore and my body ached to much.

I only use testosterone at low does with HGH, and I am tryng IGF-1. That is all you need.

Mary Zhou

Banned
Awards
igf1lr3, peg-MGF, MGF, rHGH,MT-II

I'm an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator: