IGF-1lr3 Stacking for Endurance Athletes

  1. New Member
    preston25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.69%

    Question IGF-1lr3 Stacking for Endurance Athletes


    Im an endurance athlete and i just started my first cycle with IGF-1. I would like to start on an aas to stack with IGF-1. Getting big is not an objective, just strong and fast. Would it be best to use this at the same time, or in between cycles of IGF-1. Im considering dianabol. Does Halodrol-50 really work?

    Thanks
    Preston25

  2. Banned
    400runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

    if your a endurence guy stay away from the roids at the momnet and see how the igf treats you. you a runner or what? the pumps from igf might be enough as it is. i have no experience with it, but have heard that the pumps are killer (not what you want) ... and second off, dbol and halodrol 50 are some bad choices for endurence guys. do some more researching and you'll find more info on this.
  3. New Member
    preston25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.69%

    Hey thanks for the reply. Actually i race on two wheels. IGF-1 seems to be the new thing in the peleton in europe. The pumps are intense but i seem to recover a little quicker. I am looking for added strength and i hear that igf-1 doesnt do it. I will complete my cycle to see what happens. As for aas. I was looking into test enan. with nandr. decoa. and maybe a gel. Test is popular in the peleton. Let me know what you think.

    preston25
    •   
       

  4. On a Mission!
    SprtNvolcoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    403
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    37.18%

    Preston, if endurance I would look into something like anavar or winstrol along side some test enan or prop. Stay away from the Deca, Dbols, and Halo-50. These compounds will cause heavy water retention and as an endurance runner I dont know that you'll want that unnecessary water weight.

    Thanks,
    Sprt
  5. New Member
    preston25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.69%

    Thanks bro,
    I am looking into anavar, but it might blow the budget. Ill research winstrol with test enan. Im thinking about trying albuterol.
  6. New Member
    preston25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.69%

    Smile


    Winstrol oral or inj?
    preston25
  7. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    mywetnightmares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    333
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    33.21%

    Winstrol would not be your best bet. It's more of a sprinter's drug than an endurance athlete's drug. Look into equipoise, it'll increase RBC without putting too much water or mass on you.
  8. New Member
    preston25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.69%

    Winstrol looks good alone, maybe stacked at the same time with albuterol.
    preston25
  9. New Member
    preston25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.69%

    Thanks, will do!
  10. Banned
    400runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

    stay the hell away from anavar!!! you'll see if you do some searching that its a horriable choice for riders and any endurnece sport....winny, not bad, but kills my joints. everyone is different here. i know marathoners who use 20-30 mg winny a day and they love it. sprinters do the same. i can take 10mg of winny and have sore joints and have tight legs...so everyone is different. low dose test prop is going to be your best bet. i know guys also use EQ stacked with low test with great results. let us know how that IGF goes. i know yoru recovery is prob. sick right now!?

    also, i have no experience with mtrn but i believe some guys say its great for endurence and strength. just what your looking for.
    i have given test, winny, and even tried ergomax.
    i like them all, but i like low dose test the most
    ergomax is not bad for endurence, but will shut you down in a few weeks.
  11. New Member
    preston25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.69%

    sorry i havent posted lately. well my first round with igf-1lr3 was ok. pumps were kind of nice. now this is coming from an endurance athlete. up to 6 hrs of cycling per day. after 3rd week i did not recover as well and felt a drop in performance. on my next cycle i will do 3dw. still researching on what to combine this with for strength. thinking about equi. or low dose test prop. equi sounds good for increased rbc. please share thoughts.
  12. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by preston25
    sorry i havent posted lately. well my first round with igf-1lr3 was ok. pumps were kind of nice. now this is coming from an endurance athlete. up to 6 hrs of cycling per day. after 3rd week i did not recover as well and felt a drop in performance. on my next cycle i will do 3dw. still researching on what to combine this with for strength. thinking about equi. or low dose test prop. equi sounds good for increased rbc. please share thoughts.
    i think i should mention something about winstrol you might find beneficial. the oral version causes a decrease in circulating sex hormone binding globulin, which inhibits testosterone from acting on your body. in other words, you get more bang from whatever steroids you are taking.

    test enanthate will cause water retention almost assuredly. it takes awhile to figure out what aromatase inhibitor and what dosage to take in order to control this correctly. test prop however is known for being both fast acting and, more importantly in your case, dry. if i were you i would run a cycle like this.

    test prop- 300-500 mgs a week
    equiopoise- 200 mgs a week (you can go as low as 100, this is to increase RBC)
    injectable vitamin b12 .5 cc e3d (increases RBC)
    anastrozole (arimidex) .25 mg EOD
    igf-1 lr3- 40 mics eod or e3d

    new research shows that eod or e3d injections of igf-1 may allow the substance to effect the body longer. ED injections become ineffective after about a month.
  13. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2557
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I do remember reading a study that said hGH tended to increase slow twitch muscle fibers while hIGF-1 tended to increase fast twitch fibers. I really wish I could find that study.
  14. New Member
    captain chet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    44.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    I do remember reading a study that said hGH tended to increase slow twitch muscle fibers while hIGF-1 tended to increase fast twitch fibers. I really wish I could find that study.

    i really wish you could too, i just got some IGF and im a spinter. Gonna do 50mcg every other day and eventually down to every 3rd day after about a month

    ill let everyone know how it works out
  15. Banned
    800mrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

    bump
  16. Banned
    800mrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

    how's that working out for you?
  17. New Member
    captain chet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    44.49%

    its going alright, nothing too huge, we are getting into some more heavy sprinting before the season starts to its helping out i assume with recovery and all that. im up a few lbs which is very good because i look and feel leaner. i feel a lot stronger when im sprinting now too, so hopefully it keeps up like this
  18. New Member
    Lawhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    65.91%

    Stay the heck away from d-ball and h-drol. They are notorious for negative effect on endurance.
    EQ is a good choice because it has been shown to increase red blood cell count. I guess that's one of the reasons that its used in horse racing.
    I don't know anything about IGF-1; I'm really interested to see if it really works as well as everyone says. I just wish that it was not overpriced.

    Oh yeah, test cyp will give a nice short term boost. Some athletes take it just before a game, or sometimes even during halftime for a surge in energy. I could see a road racer taking a shot on the last day of a race for a burst of endurance.
    Last edited by Lawhammer; 11-12-2006 at 08:45 PM. Reason: One more thing
  19. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    mywetnightmares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    333
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    33.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawhammer
    Stay the heck away from d-ball and h-drol. They are notorious for negative effect on endurance.
    EQ is a good choice because it has been shown to increase red blood cell count. I guess that's one of the reasons that its used in horse racing.
    I don't know anything about IGF-1; I'm really interested to see if it really works as well as everyone says. I just wish that it was not overpriced.

    Oh yeah, test cyp will give a nice short term boost. Some athletes take it just before a game, or sometimes even during halftime for a surge in energy. I could see a road racer taking a shot on the last day of a race for a burst of endurance.
    Are you kidding, test cyp is a long ester test, it takes about 3 weeks for it to start working. Taking it just before a game would do absolutely nothing.
  20. Banned
    800mrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

    he's getting it confused with suspension. just a mix up.
  21. New Member
    SecretOfSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    167
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    20.47%

    equipoise for endurance

    stimulates production of red blood cells - more red blood cells = more oxygen you can carry

    most AAS do this to some extent, but EQ is noted for doing it the most. Run 400-600mg for 12-15 weeks, throw some test in for libido if it bothers you (never bothers me).
  22. New Member
    captain chet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    44.49%

    the thing is, EQ is active for a long time i assume. You are better off running a short ester test, with IGF and shots of B12 for the red blood cell effect (even though its not that much a boost)
  23. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    mywetnightmares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    333
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    33.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by captain chet
    the thing is, EQ is active for a long time i assume. You are better off running a short ester test, with IGF and shots of B12 for the red blood cell effect (even though its not that much a boost)
    Or you can just run bold base in a transdermal and not have to worry about the long halflife.
  24. Banned
    800mrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

    ok...

    first off anything above 300mg of eq is going to give you sick pumps in your legs. to the point of hurting endurence.
    second off, no one who's any good uses it becuase it stays in the body 5 months.
    third, anyone who knows anything about track and field, they know they use very small doses of everything. 200mg of test a week 5-10mg of dbol after a work out and so forth.
  25. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    mywetnightmares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    333
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    33.21%

    EQ base doesn't stay in your body for 5 months, it has no ester and so it clears in a few weeks tops.
  26. New Member
    Lawhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    65.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    Are you kidding, test cyp is a long ester test, it takes about 3 weeks for it to start working. Taking it just before a game would do absolutely nothing.
    Should have said suspension. But, wouldn't proprianate(spelling?) also provide a quick kick?

    Also, I'm not so sure about your hypothesis that cypionate takes 3 weeks to work. It may stay in your system for longer, like enanthate, but that doesn't mean that it takes longer to work.
  27. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    mywetnightmares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    333
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    33.21%

    For all intents and purposes treat it the same as enanthate. Prop will kick in in a few days. The reason they take time to kick in is their esters. The longer their esters, the slower they are released so they will take longer to build up stable blood levels.
  28. New Member
    HighRPM's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    41.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by preston25
    I Im considering dianabol. Does Halodrol-50 really work?

    Thanks
    Preston25
    Preston25:

    I am about to try IGF-1 for the first time. As endurance athlete (two wheeler) I have tried many things, some with success and some that just did not work and performance suffered.

    Forget D-bol as it is serious building agent.

    Testosterone works VERY well at low doses:

    Test Cyp or Enathate @ 250-300mg a week. Just enough to take you to the high normal range.

    Test propionate (fast acting)

    My favorite is a natural testosterone cream daily. You should be able to get a script from doctor for this.

    With testosterone products be prepared to be on it for the long hall, as it is a ***** to come off being an endurance athlete. Your cortisol with be through the roof while coming off. Careful timing, planning, tapering and use ofaccessory drugs (clomid Novidex HCG) would be important. Or you will crash and might go into a state of over-training VERY easy and it will set you way back. Endurance sports are so taxing on the whole system, even in base training and if your base training gets screwed up you know how the next season will be.

    Deca Durabolin stay away from because of water retention. Fast acting Durabolin "NPP" works great but clearence time maybe an issue for a tested athlete. 400mg-500mg a week total of Durabolin divided up every other day.

    Equipoise (chemically very similar to D-bol, but weaker) made me retain to much water and lactic acid was a problem with the pump.

    DHT derived drugs work great. They do not shut you own production of testosterone down completely so recovery is easier. There is no water retention at all.

    Primobloan 500-600mg a week
    Masteron 200mg every other day if propionate base or 400-600mg a week if Enathate based
    Oral Masteron 50mg a day (it is not the same chemical as injectable Masteron)
    Winstrol 30-50 mg a day (I personally do not like this compound it did not work that well.)

    HGH 2-3 iu's a day without insulin. Anymore and my body ached to much.

    I only use testosterone at low does with HGH, and I am tryng IGF-1. That is all you need.
  29. New Member
    mr athlete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    82.88%

    HighRPM's, anyupdate on your run with igf? Maybe we can trade notes.


    Quote Originally Posted by HighRPM's View Post
    Preston25:

    I am about to try IGF-1 for the first time. As endurance athlete (two wheeler) I have tried many things, some with success and some that just did not work and performance suffered.

    Forget D-bol as it is serious building agent.

    Testosterone works VERY well at low doses:

    Test Cyp or Enathate @ 250-300mg a week. Just enough to take you to the high normal range.

    Test propionate (fast acting)

    My favorite is a natural testosterone cream daily. You should be able to get a script from doctor for this.

    With testosterone products be prepared to be on it for the long hall, as it is a ***** to come off being an endurance athlete. Your cortisol with be through the roof while coming off. Careful timing, planning, tapering and use ofaccessory drugs (clomid Novidex HCG) would be important. Or you will crash and might go into a state of over-training VERY easy and it will set you way back. Endurance sports are so taxing on the whole system, even in base training and if your base training gets screwed up you know how the next season will be.

    Deca Durabolin stay away from because of water retention. Fast acting Durabolin "NPP" works great but clearence time maybe an issue for a tested athlete. 400mg-500mg a week total of Durabolin divided up every other day.

    Equipoise (chemically very similar to D-bol, but weaker) made me retain to much water and lactic acid was a problem with the pump.

    DHT derived drugs work great. They do not shut you own production of testosterone down completely so recovery is easier. There is no water retention at all.

    Primobloan 500-600mg a week
    Masteron 200mg every other day if propionate base or 400-600mg a week if Enathate based
    Oral Masteron 50mg a day (it is not the same chemical as injectable Masteron)
    Winstrol 30-50 mg a day (I personally do not like this compound it did not work that well.)

    HGH 2-3 iu's a day without insulin. Anymore and my body ached to much.

    I only use testosterone at low does with HGH, and I am tryng IGF-1. That is all you need.
  30. Banned
    Mary Zhou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    80%

    igf1lr3, peg-MGF, MGF, rHGH,MT-II


    I'm an idiot.
    Last edited by yeahright; 03-21-2007 at 05:09 PM.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Igf-1lr3 stack
    By karl lane in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 03:28 AM
  2. Benefits of testosterone cypionate for endurance athletes?
    By speed concept in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 11:38 PM
  3. How is this stack for endurance training?
    By brandon520 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 04:11 AM
  4. HGH + IGF-1 for endurance athletes
    By campyonly in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 12:19 PM
  5. Bad news for endurance athletes
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 07:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in