newatsat1

Banned
Awards
can u take the igf1 before you go to gym or does it have to be after the gym

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yes you can do both, but if you take preworkout, the pumps that you get can sometimes hinder your workout since they are so prominant.

newatsat1

Banned
Awards
thank you for your help.
i am trying to realy lean up for the summer.
i just started pgf2a at a 1/2 milligram 5 times a day,i have been on for 5 days,how long does it take to see results in fatloss,i will be stacking the igf 1 with that at 20mcg a day starting today.please advise.

newatsat1

Banned
Awards
Yes you can do both, but if you take preworkout, the pumps that you get can sometimes hinder your workout since they are so prominant.
how long does the igf take to get in your system,i am using the one from crowler suspended in AA

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
how long does the igf take to get in your system,i am using the one from crowler suspended in AA
It doesnt take long at all. Some people will experience a tingling sensation in the wrists or fingers, almost like a slight case of arthritis.

newatsat1

Banned
Awards
It doesnt take long at all. Some people will experience a tingling sensation in the wrists or fingers, almost like a slight case of arthritis.
how long before i start seeing results from the pgf2a and the igf 1

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dose dependent, you can see results in the first week for the IGF-1.
Since the IGF you have has a longer halflife, it doesnt have to administered right after you train,.. or right before. It will circulate for some time, ..round 24hours maybe.
Basicly, if your dosing once daily, you can pretty much do it when ever (which I am just assuming your doing cause your already pinning like 5 times a day the PGF-2A)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0