lr3igf-1 help please
- 04-24-2006, 11:31 PM
- 04-24-2006, 11:34 PM
If you have 1cc 29gauge slin pins, then that would be 2 tick marks (the smallest line on the syringe).
- 04-25-2006, 12:17 AM
- 5'8" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
04-26-2006, 12:43 AM
It is 2 IU marks on any insulin syringe ASSUMING you used 1mL of AA or BA to reconstitute it. You can use 2mL of AA or BA if you want to make it half of the concentration so 4 IU's on the syringe will be 20mcg, for some this makes it a little easier to draw out as well.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 07-07-2003, 05:21 PM
- By Deadlift76 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2003, 03:43 PM
- By gettin'old in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2003, 12:25 PM
- By CNcurl90s44 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2003, 12:53 PM
- By deaconbill in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-11-2002, 07:04 PM