starting oratropin

mccanej

Awards
hey wassup guys im about 2 start a month cycle of oratropin and i would like some advice on things like diet and the type of results i could see in a month

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
It all depends on what your going for. If your gearing more towards a recomp/fat loss, then you would lean more towards eating around maintenence as far as calories go, or even below. If you want to use it as a bulk, then eat just above maintenence.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would say to keep your diet at a constant from what it is before starting Oratropin, start taking it and see what's happening. If you need more cals to meet your goals then do so, etc.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Is this sh*t even legit? it was the same as priority mail when I ordered my by one get one free t3 today so I got some too.

Isnt it just like IGF-1RL or its peptide? When I get ut, should I use it while I'm on IGF-1 or by itelf some other time?

mccanej

Awards
i ordered oratropin on april 6 and here it is april 27 and i still havent recieved my product.... does it usually take this long to recieve it ?? ... i tried calling them but all i get is an answering machine

2slow

Awards
if i were you guys i would just buy the inject. igf-l3r. i think IBE is a good company and like what they are doing with certain things, but i really think they need to get rid of the "tropins" it's hit or miss, and if you miss you are out big$$$. take it from me. followed the instructions for administration to a T, and zippo results or effects. the injects are relatively painless

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I ordered a buy one get one free T3 last week. Tropin was the same price as the priority mail, so I chose it. IBE called me and explained to me that it was 8.00 per item ordered. I didn't know what the hell the guy was talking about, I told him I ordered T3 (a buy one get one free) and when asked about shipping the tropin kit had the same price on it as the 2-3 day priority. lol, I'm still a little confused.

They should make thing more clear. If their was some discrepancy in my order then it should had been noted before I clicked the confirm order button.

Despite whatever has happened, I'll continue to support IBE. Their a good company and have always been good to me. I've never had a problem with them in terms of products and T/A. If I ever were to (have a problem that is) I will handle it accordingly [i.e., person to person over the phone, with admin. on IBE's main site, or my credit card company (credit charge back nicca)].

Anyhow, the only thing that doesn't make sense is that it takes longer to ship when you purchase a tropin. lol, you know ... the guys at the warehouse should be able to walk over to they're T3 storage area and then right over to they're tropin kit storage area, pack, & ship; but whatever ... I'm in no hurry.

They're quick to charge you though, huh?
Sprt