191aa vs 192aa

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Would using the remainder of a 192 cycle hinder results on a 191aa version prior to one switching to 191? In other words, I am 1/2 way through 120 ius of aussie somatorm which I have been shooting IM. 5 on 2 off. I am switching to Jin after this month. Just want to make sure finishing off the somatorm if it is infact 192aa, will not hinder rsults from the jin....

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would using the remainder of a 192 cycle hinder results on a 191aa version prior to one switching to 191? In other words, I am 1/2 way through 120 ius of aussie somatorm which I have been shooting IM. 5 on 2 off. I am switching to Jin after this month. Just want to make sure finishing off the somatorm if it is infact 192aa, will not hinder rsults from the jin....
Got this from many other places on the differences....
It's simply a matter of transforming bacteria with the DNA (plasmid) encoding the 192 vs the 191aa. Once you've got the bacterial strain carrying the DNA encoding either the 191aa or the 192aa form, all else is identical.

There should be no adverse reactions between the two. 191aa is a delivery methoed as well as 192aa (just adding a protein to the begining of the sequence).
a technology called inclusion body technology, which can only produce a 192 amino acid growth hormone. Growth hormone produced by inclusion body technology is very easily contaminated by the E.coli protein used to express the HGH. A very common side effect of this contamination lack of product potency due to degradation of the HGH and painful welts at the injection site.

So, both should be fine used together.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 1
IGF-1/GH 9
Anabolics 49
jonesboy IGF-1/GH 15
IGF-1/GH 2