920mcg mistake!! Need help. LMD? Other?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So after using igf for only 2 days i left the vial on the counter and lwent to work then didnt notice it for 18 hours...

Is it garbage now? I had 1mg in 1ml acetic acid from leo...

What should i do?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is fine bro. If you read my article you would know it will last for 2 years at room temperature when in solution. It is preferable to be in fridge but you are ok don't worry :).

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is fine bro. If you read my article you would know it will last for 2 years at room temperature when in solution. It is preferable to be in fridge but you are ok don't worry :).
Its cheap anyway but was worried... thanks now i can sleep good... literally i was staying up to find out

R

Ronn38

Awards
On a different "ops", I accidentally put my IGF1 in the freezer last night (about 200mcg was left reconstituted at the rate of 1MG per 2 ML in AA). I assumed it's was ruined, but might I be wrong? Hate to lose 5 days worth.

Thanks

Ronn

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your fine.
Freezing IGF once is not going to hurt it. That is, assuming it actually froze.
The only concern would come with multipul freezing, where the constant expanding and contracting may cause damage to the peptide.

R

Ronn38

Awards
Thanks! The last five days of my cycle are saved;-)

Ronn

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah AA can freeze but as stated only continual freezing/thawing cycles can damage it, you might have lost slight potency but shouldn't be anything to worry about and that is if you had it cold enough to freeze. If you put your IGF in BA you don't have to worry about it freezing in the freezer.