920mcg mistake!! Need help. LMD? Other?
- 04-13-2006, 01:27 AM
- 04-13-2006, 01:51 AM
Yeah it is fine bro. If you read my article you would know it will last for 2 years at room temperature when in solution. It is preferable to be in fridge but you are ok don't worry .PharmD
04-13-2006, 02:07 AM
Its cheap anyway but was worried... thanks now i can sleep good... literally i was staying up to find outOriginally Posted by LakeMountD
04-13-2006, 10:51 AM
On a different "ops", I accidentally put my IGF1 in the freezer last night (about 200mcg was left reconstituted at the rate of 1MG per 2 ML in AA). I assumed it's was ruined, but might I be wrong? Hate to lose 5 days worth.
04-13-2006, 11:06 AM
Freezing IGF once is not going to hurt it. That is, assuming it actually froze.
The only concern would come with multipul freezing, where the constant expanding and contracting may cause damage to the peptide.
04-13-2006, 03:26 PM
04-13-2006, 06:10 PM
Yeah AA can freeze but as stated only continual freezing/thawing cycles can damage it, you might have lost slight potency but shouldn't be anything to worry about and that is if you had it cold enough to freeze. If you put your IGF in BA you don't have to worry about it freezing in the freezer.
Similar Forum Threads
- By akiravp82 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2010, 05:59 PM
- By sreed11 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2007, 03:37 PM
- By Big Masa in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 AM
- By destro19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2002, 08:37 PM
- By PreludeRider in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2002, 02:06 PM