IGF1 First Use

movin-iron

Awards
I've been off anything but vitamins / protien for over 6 months now. I have only done M1T and Superdrol but have had great results with them.

I'm planning 2 vials of 1mg each to allow for 40mcg ED over 50 days. This will be used on it's own (no slin or AAS) for fat loss and some muscle cell gain.

I have noticed that many people don't run for the 50 day cycles is there a reason you shouldn't (yes, I have searched but have not found anything relavent) for your first run?

There seems to be no real difference between sub Q and IM injection (aside from nodules occuring with sub Q). From what I understand IGF is systemic so site specific injections don't matter much.

I'm just looking for some basic feedback on my dosing and understaning from what I have read on this board.

TIA

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
If you havent, check out the stickies at the top of the page. Also read Lake's article on IGF/MGF. The reason that most people dont do the full 50 days, is that the igf starts to lose its effect throughout the cycle, and wouldnt be beneficial to run it the entire 50 days. IMO, @30 days is a good number.

Also, I wouldnt suggest doing sub-Q injections. Although certain individuals havent had site specific growth, there is the possibility of it. My personal preference is IM, but thats just me. When I took mine, I did 2x20mcg per day-one in the morning and then one later on in the day. Some people prefer to inject right after training the particular muscle that was worked that day.

movin-iron

Awards
If you havent, check out the stickies at the top of the page. Also read Lake's article on IGF/MGF. The reason that most people dont do the full 50 days, is that the igf starts to lose its effect throughout the cycle, and wouldnt be beneficial to run it the entire 50 days. IMO, @30 days is a good number.

Also, I wouldnt suggest doing sub-Q injections. Although certain individuals havent had site specific growth, there is the possibility of it. My personal preference is IM, but thats just me. When I took mine, I did 2x20mcg per day-one in the morning and then one later on in the day. Some people prefer to inject right after training the particular muscle that was worked that day.
Thanks, I saw a few people mention that they seemed to feel like it was dying down in week 4 but didn't see enough to know if it was true. sounds like a good idea, it's not like I HAVE TO do it all at once, LOL.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established

Yep...good posting idunk42

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Anabolics 9