No frills GH Fragment log

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
First off, many thanks to IBE for generously allowing me to test this product for a month. I have high hopes for this product, and on paper, it looks like a winner.

IBE and I have had a couple disagreements in the past, so I am not a shill. I will provide objective and honest feedback on this product.

I cannot provide photos, caliper measurements, and detailed diet breakdowns, like Grunt is in his excellent log. I will provide tape measurements as well as observations about changes in body composition. This is my first log so please go easy on me. :blink:

(I don't have my tape measurements here with me at work, so I will post them later)

Me: 27 years old, 5'9", 215 lbs, approx 16-17% bf. Bodytype is a combination of Endo and Meso; I gain muscle relatively easily and gain fat very easily. Maintenance cals are between 2000 and 2200 per day - and this is with working out (weights and/or cardio) 4 days a week.

I will eat maintenance cals or slightly less, and about 95% of what I eat is clean - poultry, low GI carbs, no fried food, good fats, etc. I will allow for one moderate cheat meal per week (this week's: Easter dinner).

Workouts will be lifting and light to moderate cardio.

Other supps: I have been on Melting Point for 3 weeks now (6 caps ed, 3 in the morning and 3 at night) and plan to continue on it. Since GH causes fat cells to release fatty acids into the blood, and MP increases the metabolism of fatty acids, I am hoping for a synergistic effect.

Dosage: 200mcg 1x ed, injected subq with a slin pin.

I began injections yesterday but was swamped at work and exhausted after the gym last night, so I didn't get to post.

Day 1 (Tuesday, April 11)

Injected 200mcg subq into love handle. Slight irritation at injection site, but probably due to the fact that with a slin pin, you draw and inject with the same needle, so it is dulled a bit when it is pushed into the skin. Approx 30 minutes after dosing, noticed difficulty concentrating that lasted about 20-30 minutes. Ate some carbs, and this seemed to clear it up. May be low blood sugar, may be because of large fatty acid release into blood as a result of GH fragment, may not be related to injection at all. Did light to moderate cardio workout - seemed to fatigue quicker, but this is probably due to poor sleep the last few nights.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 (Wednesday, April 12)

Injected 200mcg into other love handle. Same slight irritation at injection for an hour or so. Probably due to needle, not product. Same difficulty thinking about 30 mins after injection, but shorter lived today. I will update this log after my afternoon workout.

EDIT: Very fatigued during cardio, also sweated more than usual. May be or may not be related.

Umbilicus measurements for Day 1 and Day 2: 39 in

Last edited:

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 (Thursday, April 13)

200mcg into love handle. Less of the weird loss of ability to concentrate, but it was still there.

This stuff might be working... This is my third time on Melting Point, and one of the other times, I was on a high dose for 3 months straight. I had never had any of the cramping problems that others reported, until today. I am having serious cramping in several muscles, and I wonder if the cramps are caused by fatty acid metabolism that has increased because of the combination of MP and the GH fragment.

EDIT: Serious fatigue today. Since nobody else has reported fatigue on frag, I'm going to assume it's either unrelated to the supps I'm taking or it's the combo of the MP and the frag, and not the frag itself. I've also been feeling very hot. To be honest, today I felt like what people report feeling like on moderate doses of DNP - hopefully this will translate to significant fat loss. My guess (and hope) is that the increased fatty acid mobilization from the GH frag combined with the increased fatty acid metabolism from the MP is causing a large amount of energy expendature, which is manifesting itself as fatigue and excess heat.

Last edited:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MP and the frag is an interesting combo. Loss of concentration must really be an unpleasent effect for some of the **** you have to deal with at work. :(

Mr.50

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
MP and this fragment - sounds cool.

Do you think you can differentiate the effect of the fragment from MP??

Also, when is your cardio? First thing? After weights?

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I've used MP enough that I can differentiate the effects.

On lifting days, cardio is light after lifting. On non-lifting days, it's moderate cardio only.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
MP and the frag is an interesting combo. Loss of concentration must really be an unpleasent effect for some of the **** you have to deal with at work. :(

Mr.50
Yeah, it's a *****, but it's been a little better each day, so hopefully by next week the mornings will not suck quite as much. :blink:

pb2xtreme1

pb2xtreme1

Awards
Day 3 (Thursday, April 13)

EDIT: Serious fatigue today. Since nobody else has reported fatigue on frag, I'm going to assume it's either unrelated to the supps I'm taking or it's the combo of the MP and the frag, and not the frag itself. I've also been feeling very hot. To be honest, today I felt like what people report feeling like on moderate doses of DNP - hopefully this will translate to significant fat loss. My guess (and hope) is that the increased fatty acid mobilization from the GH frag combined with the increased fatty acid metabolism from the MP is causing a large amount of energy expendature, which is manifesting itself as fatigue and excess heat.
i have been seriously fatigued as well!!! very very fatigued, since the day i started

pb2xtreme1

pb2xtreme1

Awards
i didn't mention it in my log because i thought it might be from the ecto-tropin, which i had seen in other logs for ecto. but ya ive been thinking about getting some AMP or something to get me going? any recomendations?

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 (Friday, April 14)

200mcg again. Noticed same feelings of loss of ability to concentrate, fatigue, etc. I did note that carbs helped these feelings, but did not completely eliminate them. No gym today, but I did help my girlfriend move, so I was up and down lots of stairs carrying ****. No major results to post thus far, although my face seems a little bit leaner (my face is the first place I can tell if I gained or lost weight).

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
were you increasingly fatigued as the moving went on, or were you just draggin' ass?

great matchup, you & this log :thumbsup:

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
were you increasingly fatigued as the moving went on, or were you just draggin' ass?

great matchup, you & this log :thumbsup:
Just generally dragging ass... But I noticed something this weekend - my muscles started to burn very quickly while carrying heavy stuff - I felt like they were fatigued even more than my CNS was.

I will say, though, that the fatigue today is nowhere near what it has been the last few days, so I wonder if my body is now acclimated to the fragment. If so, hopefully the fatigue will be a thing of the past. I will update the log for days 5 and 6 later today.

Gungalalunga

Awards
I'm on day 9 of the frag and haven't had any fatigue problems. Actualy it is taking me an extra hour to fall asleep at night, I guess because of extra energy.

I'm also taking 2g of TTA, 300 mg forslean and 3 caps of amp a day. And eating a low fat diet and doing an hour of cardio 2/3 days. So maybe my body deals better with the extra fatty acids the frag sends into the bloodstream.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over there in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 and 6 (Saturday, April 15 and Sunday, April 16)

Fatigue being less of a problem each day. Not much new to report. Slight decrease in weight, slight decrease in measurements, but probably within margin of error. Cheat meal on Sunday with Easter dinner. Kept it reasonable.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 (Monday, April 17)

No fatigue to report thus far. It seems like it might be over - maybe it was a sort of adverse reaction to the compound that has now passed. Slight lightheadedness remains after injection. Oats and milk seemed to reduce this - I know this compound is not supposed to affect blood sugar, but I am not convinced that it does not - since Day 1, the lightheadedness seems to be relieved somewhat with carbs. Maybe the effect is indirect; something to do with the increased blood levels of fatty acids.

Gym tonight will be moderate cardio - that will be the real test if fatigue is gone completely. Day 2 cardio was the first time in my entire life that I -literally- did not think I could make it through a cardio session.

EDIT: Cardio went well, no fatigue, so it looks like the fatigue was a temporary side effect of my body's acclimation to the fragment. Will check weight and measurements tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 (Tuesday, April 18)

200mcg into love handle.

Weight is down 1.5 pounds. Measurements are roughly the same, but I seem to look slightly leaner. I am not noticing any spot reduction from theis product, so it seems to be working systematically.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I apologize for the lack of updates recently. I've had an insane week with work and other obligations, and I've been going nonstop for days. As I said in my first post, this is my first log, so I guess I have not been as vigilant as I should have been.

Regular updates will resume tomorrow. As of now, waist is down a little, weight down 2.5 pounds. I have noticed no localized leaning out, although I wish I did because I would love to lose my love handles. I feel like I am retaining a bit of water, but this could be from the Melting Point, as it causes water retention.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
No update for yesterday, since I switched to bedtime dosing yesterday.

No new sides or results to report. I will say, however, that bedtime seems to be the way to go; I slept through the fatigue, and my hypo during the day was mild.

EDIT: Forgot to add, weight is back up a pound. I think it's water retention, like others are reporting.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Hypoglycemia was worse today than yesterday. It's strange, almost persistant - it comes back very quickly after consuming carbs.

Weight is up another half pound. Water retention has increased. I think that because I was so busy last week, and I consumed a ton of extra caffeine, the diuretic effect from the caffeine helped stave off the water retention.

I am going to stop MP in the hopes that some of the water is from that.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I suspect part of it is from the MP jkarp. Hang in there.

Mr.50

Update:

Hypoglycemia was worse today than yesterday. It's strange, almost persistant - it comes back very quickly after consuming carbs.

Weight is up another half pound. Water retention has increased. I think that because I was so busy last week, and I consumed a ton of extra caffeine, the diuretic effect from the caffeine helped stave off the water retention.

I am going to stop MP in the hopes that some of the water is from that.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
My thought was that while the fragment does not directly affect blood sugar, maybe the fatty acids it releases somehow do?

Just a theory, I don't know much about this subject so a wild guess is about all I can offer.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I would like to apologize again for the lack of updates. The life of a newly admitted attorney is pretty hectic, and I know that Mr.50 and TP know what I'm talking about. I've been working crazy hours and I really have only had time to eat, sleep, work, and work out.

My weight is around the same as when I started the frag, and my waist measurements have not changed significantly. I am still retaining a large amount of water, and it's all in the belly area. However, my dress shirts fit noticably looser in the neck, my face is thinner, and my suits fit me looser in the chest area, just not in the belly area with all the water retention. I see increased definition in my upper arms and some increased vascularity. I have no doubt that this product is working, and I can't wait to see what happens when the water drops off after I stop taking it.

Fatigue and hypo feelings are no longer a concern. Stopping MP did little to nothing to reduce the water retention, which is surprising because MP by itself makes me retain water. I have noticed no spot reduction.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jrkarp - any updates? you still around? how did the rest of your run go?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
jkarp is probably off in 2200 per year billable hour land.......

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Have you experienced any swelling or lumps around the injection site? I was strictly injecting into the abdomen, but had these annoying small peanut size lumps in the adipose tissue after injection. Some would not go away for weeks. Any suggestions on this? Should I try injection somewhere else?