IGF/HGH Container???

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I got a few vials of igf and ibe's gh fragment and was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for what kind of container they use to put them in the fridge? I got a couple dipsh1ts for roomates and I dont wanna just leave the vials sitting there, just in case. Thanks.

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
Maybe some tupperware and write your name on it.

Or, do like I do. I have a small mini-fridge in my bedroom. You can get a small fridge for about $50.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have always just used an empty pill bottle. Its much wider, It doesnt get eatin by mistake, and it has a child proof top (which, makes no difference, as Im the only one with access to my fridge).

It is also colored plastic, and if there was any sensativity to the artificial light when I open the fridge, It is blocked.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I have a papertowel folded a few times over and put it in a Pheraplex bottle. The vial I got from chem research fits right in the middle, doesn't roll or move in the bottle.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the replies. I ended up going and buying a small fridge. I didnt think I would be able to find one small enough to fit in my room, but I was able to get one that did and for pretty cheap.

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks guys for the replies. I ended up going and buying a small fridge. I didnt think I would be able to find one small enough to fit in my room, but I was able to get one that did and for pretty cheap.
Good to hear. That fridge will come in more handy than you would ever think.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
I have a ton of assorted goodies in the fridge....

Go to wal-mart or somewhere like it, walk to the aisle where they have all of the make-up and cosmetics and get a cosmetics case. Mine has a lot of little pockets, keeps my stuff secure, zips shut, and fits perfectly in the smallest shelf. Go check it out...I think I paid like $10.00 for it.....

Hope this helps....

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Good idea mfb. I just use a small lunch box (the soft kind) for my kits. I just have a small one and it will hold 10 kits that I know of :D. Then I just grabbed an diabetic case online somewhere for the stuff I am pulling out everyday. That way you aren't pulling your entire stash out of the fridge everyday.

Just my 2 ccs