xtraflossy/lmd... question on MGF dosing/split

fedaykin

Board Supporter
Awards
You have laid out a dosing schedule in your sticky above. It suggests the use of MGF for two days(post workout) in conjunction with IGF1 followed by 5 days of IGF1 without the MGF. My question is this: B/C I want to use MGF on two muscle groups and MGF is site specific should I dose the mgf seperately for each muscle group seperately and use the IGF1 week round?

For instance: I wanna pin bi's and pecs. I train my bis w/ my back on a seperate day from my bench day. Monday = bench and wednesday = back.

Would the schedule actually look like this:

Monday: mgf(pecs) + igf
tuesday: mgf(pecs) + igf
wednesday: mgf(bis) + igf
thursday: mgf(bis) + igf
fri/sat/sun: just igf

Also, this dosing scheme seems to fit someone who trains each bodypart only 1x a week. I hit each at least 2x a week. what about a 1 on 2 or 3 off style schedule(igf week round still)? Would that make sense?

Again: for the pecs only this time
monday: mgf+igf
tues: igf
wednesday: igf
thursday: mgf+igf
friday: igf
sat/sund: igf

this would seem to give a quick rise and fall in MGF to allow for the igf to do it's thing, right? Sorry if this isn't too scientific, but I'm having a little bit of trouble following some of these studies.

thanks again for your time.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You have laid out a dosing schedule in your sticky above. It suggests the use of MGF for two days(post workout) in conjunction with IGF1 followed by 5 days of IGF1 without the MGF. My question is this: B/C I want to use MGF on two muscle groups and MGF is site specific should I dose the mgf seperately for each muscle group seperately and use the IGF1 week round?

For instance: I wanna pin bi's and pecs. I train my bis w/ my back on a seperate day from my bench day. Monday = bench and wednesday = back.

Would the schedule actually look like this:

Monday: mgf(pecs) + igf
tuesday: mgf(pecs) + igf
wednesday: mgf(bis) + igf
thursday: mgf(bis) + igf
fri/sat/sun: just igf

Also, this dosing scheme seems to fit someone who trains each bodypart only 1x a week. I hit each at least 2x a week. what about a 1 on 2 or 3 off style schedule(igf week round still)? Would that make sense?

Again: for the pecs only this time
monday: mgf+igf
tues: igf
wednesday: igf
thursday: mgf+igf
friday: igf
sat/sund: igf

this would seem to give a quick rise and fall in MGF to allow for the igf to do it's thing, right? Sorry if this isn't too scientific, but I'm having a little bit of trouble following some of these studies.

thanks again for your time.
Honestly I am not sure how you would get away with using large amounts of MGF when injecting in the same muscle group twice per week. The second time around you might have to use like a MUCH lower dosage. For instance if you train bi's on monday and friday (don't know why you would but to each their own), if you were doing like 50mcg each bicep on monday and tuesday, i would prolly do less on friday and saturday because of the fact that you are probably going to still be healing from the last workout unless you just have crazy good genetics and recover in a reallllly short amount of time. But yes other than that the first dosage scheme you laid out looks good.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If your not dosing MGF pre-workout (to speed recovery time) , then perhaps you should do each muscle group only 2x a week.
However, 50mcg dosing will quickly diminish you MGF supply,. you could try 30mcg each bicept and pec or bicept.

I dont think that the first injection (or first post workout) NEEDS to incluge IGF along with MGF. MGF only should be fine,.. I seems only conflicting in nature, since you cant proliferte AND differentieate at the same time per say.
Mon- pecs +MGF
Tues- pecs +MGF/igf
wed- igf only
Thurs- bicepts +MGF
Fri- bicepts + MGF/igf
Saturday- IGF only
I know, thats only once a week-

Pre-workout dosing though, you could heal much faster, letting you schedual like:
Mon- MGF (pre) Chest MGF only
Tuesday- MGF (pre) Bicepts MGF only
Wed- IGF only
Thurs: Chest- MGF + igf
Friday: Bicepts- MGF + IGF
Saturday- IGF only

Something like that though; is hard to come up with 2 bodyparts trained 2x a week. Optimally, 1 body part should be chosen,.. or, 2 body parts trined 1x a week.

I think (assuming 1ML or each) that you would get better results lowering your coverage area,.. other wise, you would only get a few workouts in for each body part.
- LMD's suggestion is perfectly fine as well.
ifferent strokes for different folks!
Good luck. keep a log, help the community!

fedaykin

Board Supporter
Awards
If your not dosing MGF pre-workout (to speed recovery time) , then perhaps you should do each muscle group only 2x a week.
However, 50mcg dosing will quickly diminish you MGF supply,. you could try 30mcg each bicept and pec or bicept.

I dont think that the first injection (or first post workout) NEEDS to incluge IGF along with MGF. MGF only should be fine,.. I seems only conflicting in nature, since you cant proliferte AND differentieate at the same time per say.
Mon- pecs +MGF
Tues- pecs +MGF/igf
wed- igf only
Thurs- bicepts +MGF
Fri- bicepts + MGF/igf
Saturday- IGF only
I know, thats only once a week-

Pre-workout dosing though, you could heal much faster, letting you schedual like:
Mon- MGF (pre) Chest MGF only
Tuesday- MGF (pre) Bicepts MGF only
Wed- IGF only
Thurs: Chest- MGF + igf
Friday: Bicepts- MGF + IGF
Saturday- IGF only

Something like that though; is hard to come up with 2 bodyparts trained 2x a week. Optimally, 1 body part should be chosen,.. or, 2 body parts trined 1x a week.

I think (assuming 1ML or each) that you would get better results lowering your coverage area,.. other wise, you would only get a few workouts in for each body part.
- LMD's suggestion is perfectly fine as well.
ifferent strokes for different folks!
Good luck. keep a log, help the community!
thanks guys. I am going to keep a log. I train bodyparts 2x a week because I am a powerlifter, not a bodybuilder. I am going to use MGF to help balance out a few points on my body to help look a little better for the opposite sex, if ya know what I mean(I keep my bf% within a decent range too).

Having said that, I could do just bi's 2x a week and hit them on bench night(as part of my assitance work) or I could do them 1x a week on wednesday w/ some of the other guys in the gym. I just hate using an entire session for nothing but bi's.

Also: why would using MGF lower my MGF supply? I thought exogenious MGf didn't cause the body to stop producing MGF.

Why can't you use MGF for only one day 2x a week instead of 2 days in a row one time a week?

Just some questions. I'm probably missing the boat on something here.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. I am going to keep a log. I train bodyparts 2x a week because I am a powerlifter, not a bodybuilder. I am going to use MGF to help balance out a few points on my body to help look a little better for the opposite sex, if ya know what I mean(I keep my bf% within a decent range too).

Having said that, I could do just bi's 2x a week and hit them on bench night(as part of my assitance work) or I could do them 1x a week on wednesday w/ some of the other guys in the gym. I just hate using an entire session for nothing but bi's.

Also: why would using MGF lower my MGF supply? I thought exogenious MGf didn't cause the body to stop producing MGF.

Why can't you use MGF for only one day 2x a week instead of 2 days in a row one time a week?

Just some questions. I'm probably missing the boat on something here.

It is not known yet if exogenous MGF will suppress endogenous MGF, but you shouldn't have to worry about that considering the amounts you are going to be injecting. Don't go too mega high on the doses either. Split them up throughout the day. I never said you could only use MGF 2x per week. I did, however, say don't use MGF for too many days in a row after working that specific muscle. Once again, MGF INHIBTS (slows considerably) myotube formation, it is only a proliferator (bringer of myoblast nuclei).

When you make your log please not the times you do these injections. Like what time of day etc. Thanks man, keep us updated.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I am alone when I say that we definately need to see some MGF logs. So please do keep us posted!!!:woohoo:

fedaykin

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't think I am alone when I say that we definately need to see some MGF logs. So please do keep us posted!!!:woohoo:
well, the log will be in a couple of weeks. I want to finish my current PH cycle and use the MGF/IGF during PCT. I figure 2mg MGF + 2mg IGF + toremifene + Clomid + ATD + CEE + clen + PGF should be enough for PCT eh? I'm also using the PGF as a transdermal(to help w/ some fat loss) and am going to bridge to my next cycle which will be a pre-comp bulk.

thanks again for the help guys.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LakeMountD Cycle Logs 101
justreading IGF-1/GH 6
IGF-1/GH 0