thrilla59

Awards
any interesting info on these two used as a stand along stack?T59

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah there is a lot of information on this. You can use them as a stack but just remember one thing. HGH exhibits its positive effects by its positive effect on the IGF-1 axis. Meaning it works because it increases the bodies production of IGF-1, which in turn produces more spliced variant MGF. There are a couple benefits to running them together although I think the cost:benefit ratio begins to get a little high unless you have a lot of money. Personally I would either do short bursts of MGF+LR3 IGF-1 or do long cycles of HGH+Slin.

TooPowerful4u

Awards
Yeah there is a lot of information on this. You can use them as a stack but just remember one thing. HGH exhibits its positive effects by its positive effect on the IGF-1 axis. Meaning it works because it increases the bodies production of IGF-1, which in turn produces more spliced variant MGF. There are a couple benefits to running them together although I think the cost:benefit ratio begins to get a little high unless you have a lot of money. Personally I would either do short bursts of MGF+LR3 IGF-1 or do long cycles of HGH+Slin.
So you are saying there is no point to running IGF with GH as it already stimulates a large output of IGF in the body? Why is it people use IGF with HGH?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
So you are saying there is no point to running IGF with GH as it already stimulates a large output of IGF in the body? Why is it people use IGF with HGH?

I am not necessarily saying anything, just stating some facts up there. They both effect insulin levels differently and there are still a lot of unknown pathways that link hGH to growth. We know it does stimulate IGF-1 production but we don't know what else is responsible for the most part, so skipping the hGH and going to IGF-1 isn't necessarily the answer, especially when we are using a variant that isn't found naturally in the body.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Markusrulezzz IGF-1/GH 5
Anabolics 5
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1