Storage of LR3 IGF-1 for those of you wondering.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
This study was conducted by Gropep, a company who creates peptides for resale. Normally I wouldn't just trust a company's claims like this but I contacted Muscle Research and they say they are a very trusted company and the results, therefore, are also trusthworthy. I find them very interesting.

Storage of LR3 IGF-1
*Study conducted by Gropep

The stability of a liquid solution of LR3IGF-I was monitored for a period of two years at storage conditions of -20 C, +4 C, +22 C, and +37 C. The final concentration of LR3IGF-I was in acetic acid. At various time points, samples were taken and compared to a lyophilized control (stored at 4 C). Listed below are the stability results for each respective storage condition.

Storage Condition: -20 C (-4 F)
Biological Potency No Change up to 2 years
Immunological Activity No Change up to 2 years
Mobility of Protein No Change up to 2 years
Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 2 years

Storage Condition: +4 C (39.2 F)

Storage Condition: +22 C (71.6 F)

Storage Condition: +37 C (98.6 F)
Biological Potency No Change up to 1 year
Immunological Activity No Change up to 1 year
Mobility of Protein No Change up to 1 year
Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 1 year

In conclusion, there is no significant difference in the potency of LR3IGF-I associated with the storage of the liquid formulation when stored at this range of temperatures. There is no evidence for loss of biological activity at any of the tested temperatures when stored as a liquid product. As you can see IGF can be quite stable for even a year at room temperature, but if you want to keep it around for a while then stick it into the fridge. So in my opinion the best way to store LR3 that is suspended in BA (benzoic acid) is in the freezer. The BA won’t allow it to freeze. And if you have it suspended in AA (acetic acid), store it in the fridge.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Lake. That's why we need the bright young student minds around here.... ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I agree.

Most suppliers do send it express with a cold pack. I send it in a cold pack Next Day Express but in reality it does not need to be.

If I didn't have to send it like that I could lower the price another $15 but some people think it does so I send it in a cold pack Next Day Express.

CROWLER

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Whoops. So mine is in the freezer, but is suspended in acetic.
Is it worth it to move to the fridge? It's been in there for a few months.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Whoops. So mine is in the freezer, but is suspended in acetic.
Is it worth it to move to the fridge? It's been in there for a few months.
I believe it might depend on molarity but yeah I would move it. You prolly don't have your freezer set too low or it would have frozen by now.

Crowler- You have to remember though, the colder it is the less heat and therefore less energy. So I am sure it helps a little. Maybe not 15 bucks worth haha but it still does help it from possibly breaking. At least it isn't a completely straight chain ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I believe it might depend on molarity but yeah I would move it. You prolly don't have your freezer set too low or it would have frozen by now.

Crowler- You have to remember though, the colder it is the less heat and therefore less energy. So I am sure it helps a little. Maybe not 15 bucks worth haha but it still does help it from possibly breaking. At least it isn't a completely straight chain ;)

lol Very true. I am not worried as I pay for all shipping just some people could get a lower price if they wanted.

CROWLER

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or has LMD been going WAY above and beyond the call of duty lately???

Your efforts are appreciated:jaw:

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
lol Very true. I am not worried as I pay for all shipping just some people could get a lower price if they wanted.

CROWLER
Jesus, CROWLER the last 2 times I ordered IGF from you, you gave me such a good price (and flawless customer service too) I don't know if I could stand another $15 off....I might start feeling like I'm ripping you off!!!

Well...maybe not:twisted:

(ok. sorry. brief Shanghai over)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol thanks buddy.

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or has LMD been going WAY above and beyond the call of duty lately???

Your efforts are appreciated:jaw:

I appreciate it man. Definitely nice to hear when things are appreciated.

Honestly, here is the deal. Being an ecto I struggle week in, week out with crappy gains. I have to work SOOOOO much harder than everyone else to get and for that matter STAY big that it drives me crazy. I truly believe after constantly researching this stuff that this could be an outstanding pathway to some killer growth once we get everything figured out. Remember it took YEARS for them to truly figure out GH and they had some help from doctors since it was extensively researched so they could give it to people with GH deficiencies. I want to cut this time down. Do everything I can to prevent wasted product for everyone. Lets not forget its for my own good too, but its worth sharing, especially to people on this board.

If you guys ever find very useful information on the subject feel free to PM or email it to me and I will add it to my collection and make some sense of it or if you have questions regarding it I will help you with what I know thus far.

Now lets :burger:

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it man. Definitely nice to hear when things are appreciated.

Honestly, here is the deal. Being an ecto I struggle week in, week out with crappy gains. I have to work SOOOOO much harder than everyone else to get and for that matter STAY big that it drives me crazy. I truly believe after constantly researching this stuff that this could be an outstanding pathway to some killer growth once we get everything figured out. Remember it took YEARS for them to truly figure out GH and they had some help from doctors since it was extensively researched so they could give it to people with GH deficiencies. I want to cut this time down. Do everything I can to prevent wasted product for everyone. Lets not forget its for my own good too, but its worth sharing, especially to people on this board.

If you guys ever find very useful information on the subject feel free to PM or email it to me and I will add it to my collection and make some sense of it or if you have questions regarding it I will help you with what I know thus far.

Now lets :burger:
LakeMountD,
I've just started reading some of your posts on IGF.
I'm considering trying it for the first time.
Between the stickies and your info, maybe I'll know what the hell I'm doing.
Very informative.
Thanks.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
LakeMountD,
I've just started reading some of your posts on IGF.
I'm considering trying it for the first time.
Between the stickies and your info, maybe I'll know what the hell I'm doing.
Very informative.
Thanks.
No prob. bro. Hit me up with you have any questions and I will let you know what I do. I will be running my MGF experiments starting next Monday (there will be two unique ones) then I will run my MGF+IGF experiments a few weeks following that. This summer is gonna rock lol.

Ronn38

Awards
LMD,

Just to piggyback on Old Guy--amazing stuff--just the kind of research virtually impossible to find elsewhere. You’re doing exceptional work here! I'm very interested in you ideas of IGF1 for anti-aging (low dose, long term rather than hGH). It would be great if you’d consider posting some ideas directly related to that topic in the near future?

Thanks,

Ronn

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
LMD,

Just to piggyback on Old Guy--amazing stuff--just the kind of research virtually impossible to find elsewhere. You’re doing exceptional work here! I'm very interested in you ideas of IGF1 for anti-aging (low dose, long term rather than hGH). It would be great if you’d consider posting some ideas directly related to that topic in the near future?

Thanks,

Ronn

Getting there bro. There are a couple of people on this board who seem to not give two ****s about what I am doing and feel it is ONLY based off theory, even though I only correlate everything on direct evidence from various studies I read. Therefore, I am going to be running experiments with MGF and IGF very soon. I haven't done as much on anti-aging, yet, because I have been spending every free chance I get trying to figure out how to run LR3 for longer periods of time than 3-4 weeks. Here are the proposed experiments I have setup so far, I will be posting more detailed descriptions very soon, including how I plan on controlling lurking variables etc.

1. Testing the effectiveness of MGF using my recent find of MGF inhibiting myotube formation (basically slowing muscle growth) if taken more than 36 hours after working the injected muscle (all explanations are in my article). There is a control in this experiment too, just to see the difference. Only one bicep will be injected in, giving a non biased view to the true growth caused by only the MGF in smaller dosages. I might even do one side with smaller dosage and the other side with much higher dosage to check difference.

2. Testing the effectiveness of various injection techniques of MGF. One side will be injected in only inner head and the other side will be injected in the inside and outside heads to see how well MGF moves from one head to the other. It is quite possible that it doesn't travel that much through the muscles or from head to head meaning we need to basically do quadralateral (per say) injections to get max effectiveness.

3. My favorite one- Testing how well MGF + IGF works synergistically given the scientific research I have done. This is the one that will go off everything I know about both compounds as well as the results seen in 1 and 2. 1 will use slightly lower dosages while 2 will use higher dosages.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Someone stick this up or merge it in the "IGF-1 information thread" please?

It's hard to find.