any good gh supplements out ?

jim brooks

Banned
Awards
any gh supplements worth trying the spray kind ? and i hear i think its ibe is coming up with make your own gh ? how do u go about it and whats the names of the products and dose to take please ?

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
pg-h by universalkits, but thats not spray it is "oral" or transdermal

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also recoment the p-gh.
Depending what is more convenient for you there are the "oral" and transdermal options.
I have not found that one delivery methoed is noticably suppierior to the other. Any option would be fine.

joebiggie

joebiggie

Awards
I can recommend P-GH. Personally it has given me noticable results in the first two weeks.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How old are you guys who like/noticed alot from pgh?

jim brooks

Banned
Awards
thank u all for writing me back !!!!!! i will try the kit i think pg-h any thing good to put with it ?iam trying to lose bf jim

jim brooks

Banned
Awards
ARE THE OTHER PRODUCTS from unv kit hard core real stuff like equipioson ? or are they like u can buy at gnc just another supplement????????????????

joebiggie

joebiggie

Awards
I used it on the tail end of a cutter and noticed it really leaned me out... since then I have gone onto a ph cycle and have put on around 20 pounds or so not all of it muscle but definitely the majority of it. I have kept very strict records of my diet and training for 3 years and I know if i hadnt used the pg-h a LOT more of my gains would have been fat