Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information Link

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2555
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information Link


    Theoretical Dosing Protocols / Stacks / Explanation

    (Written by LakeMountD)
    There are many various types of MGF, MGF+IGF-1, IGF-1 stacks that have been attempted and although many of them have been successful, there hasn’t, yet, been a standalone winner. This is due to many factors including availability, price, and little experimental evidence on topics such as down regulation of receptors, antibody production, and suppression of natural hormones/growth factors. There are a lot of people on various boards attempting to “figure out” the scattered scientific data that is spread throughout the internet but it is doing only a small amount of good since most studies conducted on MGF and IGF-1 are done on rats and almost all of the studies done using IGF-1 use rhIGF-1, which mimics the naturally occurring growth factor. There are a lot of doctors and users who question the safety of exogenous IGF-1 use, however. The prime reason surrounding this questionability is due to the fact that IGF-1 has been shown to increase the growth rate of cancerous tumors, enlargement of organs, and various other lurking variables. It must be noted, however, IGF-1 does not directly cause cancer, however, if a cancerous cell culture is already forming then IGF-1 can increase the rate of growth.
    In your body IGF-1 is spliced into many different variants that have different anabolic properties. IGF-1Ea and Mechano Growth Factor (IGF-1Ec or MGF) make up the more important spliced variants of the IGF-1 when referring to muscle growth. IGF-1 receptors are increased greatly following exercise due to lactosis (lactic acid buildup from resistance training), which causes muscle damage to the area. The lactic acid is currently thought to be the culprit as well for other irregular spliced variants of IGF-1, such as des 1-3 IGF-1, which is said to be 10 times more potent than that of IGF-1Ea. The most common variant seen in bodybuilding is Long Chain R3 IGF-1 or LR3 IGF-1. This is because LR3 IGF-1 cannot be bound to the IGF-1 Binding Protein 3 (IGF-1 BP3). IGF-1 and IGF-1 BP3 levels are released based off circulating levels of each. As concentrations of IGF-1 in the body rise so do IGF-1 BP3 and as IGF-1 concentrations fall so do IGF-BP3 levels. Recent scientific evidence points out that the reason for IGF-1 BP3 levels rising due to increased levels of IGF-1 is to increase the half-life of circulating IGF-1. Unbound IGF-1 has a half life of around 20 minutes, where as when it’s bound to IGF-1 BP3 the half life is extended to around ~6-12 hours depending on who you ask. This is why there is so much excitement surrounding LR3 IGF-1, since the effects can be seen at much lower dosages than rhIGF-1 due to the longer circulating half life and higher potency.
    Although the exact pathways for muscle growth through the IGF-1 axis aren’t directly known or fully understood, a basic understanding has been established and common mechanisms are currently being discovered. Although the pathways go into a great deal of detail we will be sticking to the main IGF-1 and spliced variant pathways and not into MyoD or M-Cadherin related material/gene expression. It is thought that following muscle damage, circulating levels of IGF-1 are partially spliced towards MGF, which in turn proliferates (increasing in amount) myoblasts, which are stem cells that are used for creating muscle fibers. Muscles do not undergo mitosis like other cells, instead they must have myoblasts fuse to the area and be activated (given an identity). As seen in the graph below MGF levels are at their peak 1-2 days following muscle activity and begin to decline rapidly afterwards. IGF-1Ea levels begin to rise at the same time MGF levels begin to fall rapidly, around day 4. MGF proliferates cells in their mononucleated states (muscle stem cells), which is an important piece of the recovery puzzle since without these new stem cells there can be no new growth. This is seen in people with muscular dystrophy and although their bodies still produce IGF-1, their muscles do not exhibit MGF expression, showing the importance for MGF in recovering damaged muscles. Although MGF does proliferate these new stem cells as well as increase protein synthesis to a slight degree, MGF also inhibits differentiation in muscle cells (differentiation can be defined as: myoblast alignment, elongation, and fusion into multinucleate myotubes, basically giving them a new identity). IGF-1Ea completes the repairs by drastically increasing protein synthesis and differentiating these newly brought stem cells. Another possibility for IGF-1 is muscle hyperplasia. Although hypertrophy, which is seen with anabolic steroids usage and normal training, is the enlargement of the muscle fiber, due to maturing myofibrils within, while hyperplasia is the actual increase in muscle fibers (refer to Figure 8 below to see a picture). Hyperplasia will not be discussed in detail in this manual until it is more fully understood given scientific evidence based off of studies conducted by trusted scientists. Although many have stated that hyperplasia is impossible without exogenous use of IGF-1, this is a somewhat false statement; a better statement would be that IGF-1 induced hyperplasia occurs at a VERY slow rate naturally since at any given time less than 1% of all IGF-1 circulating in the blood is unbound from IGF-1 BP3. One must also know that despite IGF-1’s effects on muscle hyperplasia and the increased rate at which it occurs when using exogenous LR3 IGF-1, the overall results that are seen can often be seen at their greatest a fair amount of time after using LR3. This occurs due to the fact that newly made muscle fibers are not matured instantly during the process of hyperplasia. Instead, these cells must go through the process of hypertrophy before they mature and become enlarged, another exciting reason to use a combination of MGF and LR3 IGF-1. This is the process of body recomposition that people talk so much about on bodybuilding forums throughout the internet, as you can technically work around your genetic limit and move past it. It must also be noted that in recent studies caloric restriction had no significant effect on MGF, IGF-1, or IGF-1Ea (systemic, liver form of IGF-1) receptor count, making the possibility for exogenous LR3 IGF-1/MGF as a potent, muscle sparing cutter, a great idea.
    Now that all of this basic knowledge of IGF-1 and MGF has been given to you, we can attempt to set up cycles based off of it. Actual dosing protocols for these growth factors (not including hGH) is quite difficult because unlike hormones such as T3 that can be tested for and, therefore, dosed according to circulating levels, it is almost impossible to detect how much MGF is released following muscle loading or how much of a spliced variant such as LR3 IGF-1 needs to be dosed to prevent antibody production or down regulation of receptors, since LR3 IGF-1 doesn’t occur naturally in the body and all studies done are based off of the naturally occurring hIGF-1. This leads us into human testing based off abstract results by brave guinea pigs looking for that extra edge. Although great results have been seen dosing LR3 IGF-1 at 60-120mcg daily following intense exercise, results begin to taper off after around 4 weeks and down regulation of IGF-1 receptors and IGF-1 antibody production is currently thought to be the culprit. Another theory that is being looked into is the possibility that due to LR3 IGF-1’s ability to suppress natural hGH levels, this in turn inhibits MGF levels, which could be the reason people continue to feel effects such as hunger and vascularity on LR3 IGF-1 but no longer see great gains. This leads one to believe that following a lower dosage scheme for a longer amount of time would be the way to go. It seems that not many people are willing to attempt a cycle consisting of 10-20mcg daily of LR3 IGF-1 due to the cost of LR3 IGF-1 being anywhere from $115-$200/mg depending on the source and many feel that a lower dosage would be a waste since “instant” results are not seen.
    MGF has been shown exhibit its effects even while the IGF-1 receptor was blocked in many studies, proving that MGF works through other various pathways and does not attach to the IGF-1R, making it invulnerable to down regulation of the IGF-1R. Since hGH has been said to contribute most of its effects thanks to increased IGF-1 production, the level of IGF-1 produced by administrating exogenous hGH has to be extremely small compared to the amounts currently being injected, which is probably why exogenous hGH results last indefinitely, as seen by many people who use it year round. These small amounts released are not enough to cause rapid down regulation or antibody production. This would be one reason for lower dosage of IGF-1 to be used. An alternative camp says shorter cycles of higher dosages are more important since they want to rapidly increase the rate of muscle hypertrophy/hyperplasia before side effects and blunting effects are seen.
    MGF dosages have also been widely debated. Although dosages are currently ranging from 20-100+ mcg injected bilaterally following intense exercises, you have to once again think to yourself how much MGF this is when compared to the amount your body is naturally producing. If only less than 1% of IGF-1 is circulating through your blood in the unbound state, and MGF is produced from splicing IGF-1 into MGF, than the amount relative to the 100mcg that people are currently administering is an extremely massive quantity. However, before you consider this a waste to inject this amount of exogenous MGF, it might be a good idea to use these concentrations after all, since the muscle could ultimately be extremely over trained, hitting much more of the muscle and causing greater damage to more muscle fibers and still be able to recover in time for the next workout due increased nuclei/satellite cell production. Add LR3 IGF-1 to the mix and you have a potent combination of recover and repair that your body uses itself after intense exercise. Since the cost of MGF is currently ~$100/mg and the effects, unlike LR3 IGF-1, are localized, one should limit its use to 1 or maybe 2 lagging body parts per cycle to get the max effect. In the figures below you will see how your body responds in a worked and non-worked muscle in response to release of MGF. In the study a rabbit was subjected to stimulation of his left leg while the right leg was held relaxed. MGF increased drastically on the left side while very minimally in the right side, showing that MGF is indeed localized. After review of all the evidence and scientific data it would seem logical to set up a dosage scheme such as the following although this has not be experimentally verified yet and there could be potentially better ways of dosing and cycling.



    MGF + LR3 IGF-1 Dosage Scheme (following intense loading of lagging muscle group)

    Assuming a 4 day per week workout schedule on M-T and Th-F:

    Day 1: 150mg PEG-MGF 1-2 hours before lifting
    Day 2: 10mcg-20mcg LR3 IGF-1 PWO
    Day 3: None
    Day 4: 10mcg-20mcg LR3 IGF-1 Before Breakfast
    Day 5: 150mg PEG-MGF 1-2 hours before lifting
    Day 6: 10mcg-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
    Day 7: None

    (The above was written for muscle growth. If you are using LR3 IGF-1 for controlling blood glucose I recommend 10mcg every day in the morning)

    This is a great way to kick start a lagging muscle group with high dosages of potent growth factors. This dosage scheme follows the graph below, which is the body’s natural way of repairing muscle, just with much higher dosages. This dosage scheme also seems logical to prevent too much down regulation of receptors. Although there is no scientific data that backs up administering MGF pre workout; results from various people indicate that better gains and quicker recovery times were observed, possibly due MGF’s ability to proliferate satellite cells, but since this takes time, the cells could be available directly after you are done with your workout when given a pre workout injection of it. It must also be noted that overtraining the lagging muscle group could possibly lead to increased muscle hypertrophy when using exogenous LR3 IGF-1 and MGF in combination. An experiment conducted by Dr. Goldspink was created to experiment with the ability of the IGF-1 axis to repair damaged muscle. Four groups were created: a sham group, a normal group, a consistently stretched/stimulated group (s/s), and a bicupivaine injected group (bup). The results were extremely interesting. While the control groups saw basically no change in their muscle mass, the s/s group had ~12% less mass after s/s, whilst the bup group showed a 1/3 reduction of their weight 4 days following the bup injection. They then graphed the amounts of IGF-1Ea and MGF present in their muscles following muscle damage (graph below). They found that 14 days following s/s the rats of this group saw no change in weight (probably due to the fact the diets aren’t on a high calorie, high protein diet like most bodybuilders) while the rats injected with bup saw a 10% increase in weight, although it took 24 days total for this to occur. This shows that since bup affected more muscle fibers it allowed more of the MGF induced satellite cells/nuclei to fuse to the damaged cells and to be activated and also allowed greater recovery and use of circulating amino acids caused by the increase in IGF-1Ea a few days following. As seen however, those injected with bup took twice as long to recover. This would lead one to believe that overtraining the specific muscle group or basically getting more of a burn and more of a soreness the next day would lead to increased hypertrophy in a hypocaloric diet when injecting exogenous LR3 IGF-1 and MGF, although exact dosages are not yet clear. There are many possible outcomes. One is the fact that vastly increased amounts of MGF and LR3 IGF-1 present from exogenous use will be sufficient enough to repair the muscle in a much shorter amount of time than your body would take to use its natural sources. The second outcome is that dosages will need to be significantly ramped up or taken for longer periods of time for proper recover to occur, although I feel either the first or a mixture of the two will probably suffice. I will soon be experimenting with this overtraining and experimentation following my personal MGF + LR3 IGF-1 use and results will be posted shortly thereafter.



    Storage of LR3 IGF-1
    *Study conducted by Gropep
    The stability of a liquid solution of LR3IGF-I was monitored for a period of two years at storage conditions of -20 C, +4 C, +22 C, and +37 C. The final concentration of LR3IGF-I was in acetic acid. At various time points, samples were taken and compared to a lyophilized control (stored at 4 C). Listed below are the stability results for each respective storage condition.


    Storage Condition: -20 C (-4 F)
    Biological Potency No Change up to 2 years
    Immunological Activity No Change up to 2 years
    Mobility of Protein No Change up to 2 years
    Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 2 years

    Storage Condition: +4 C (39.2 F)
    Biological Potency No Change up to 2 years
    Immunological Activity No Change up to 2 years
    Mobility of Protein No Change up to 2 years
    Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 2 years

    Storage Condition: +22 C (71.6 F)
    Biological Potency No Change up to 2 years
    Immunological Activity No Change up to 2 years
    Mobility of Protein No Change up to 2 years
    Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 2 years

    Storage Condition: +37 C (98.6 F)
    Biological Potency No Change up to 1 year
    Immunological Activity No Change up to 1 year
    Mobility of Protein No Change up to 1 year
    Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 1 year

    It is important to note that at the time of writing this article PEG-MGF wasn't available. PEG-MGF is to be taken much less frequently then regular MGF due to the long half life.
    Last edited by LakeMountD; 08-11-2006 at 07:59 PM.

  2. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12329
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

  3. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12329
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    THANKS!!
    I predict another log commin' on
    •   
       

  4. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1288
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice job you guys!!!
  5. New Member
    mccanej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    68.5%

    good job
  6. Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    1166
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    65.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You guys are great !!! Good STUFF!!!
  7. New Member
    anabolicandre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    67%

    whoa!!!!! sticky for sure!!!


    do you guys mind if i spread this on to another board credit will still remain to you guys of coarse!
  8. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2555
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicandre
    whoa!!!!! sticky for sure!!!


    do you guys mind if i spread this on to another board credit will still remain to you guys of coarse!
    Edit: Please don't just take the file off here and post it somewhere else. Give them a link to this page because we are going to be updating it very frequently as well as fixing whatever errors or misinformation presented in the studies we found, etc. and don't want people thinking we are morons for posting something when new info has just come out. Other than that read below .

    Go for it bro, i specifically stated that i want other boards to make us the base from where they are getting their info, you guys are great and everyone helps out a lot here so i want as much info as possible.. the info in there will change frequently based off new studies we find etc. but we are working our hardest to figure this stuff out 100% so we can all enjoy these cycles with maximal benefits.


    PS- I spent my bday today on finishing this so its my bday gift to you hahahaha.


    MADE SOME CORRECTIONS, SORRY DID SOME OF THIS PRETTY QUICK TODAY. They are fixed now though. If you guys see any errors let me know.
    Last edited by LakeMountD; 03-29-2006 at 08:59 PM.
  9. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12329
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


    Looks like it's a sticky now

    I'm pretty excited about this. Some of the ideas we had have not yet made it into the document yet, but are soon to come. Not to speak for MountD of course, but I would assume that when new peptides are available, those will be included as well depending on interest level.
  10. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2555
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    WILL BE ADDED LATER TODAY

    3.3. Effect of caloric restriction
    Caloric restriction had no significant effect on the mRNA levels of IGF-1Ea, MGF or IGF-1 receptors, in both the control and overloaded muscles. Therefore, these results are not presented.

    Expression of IGF-I splice variants in young and old human skeletal muscle after high resistance exercise.
    Hameed M, Orrell RW, Cobbold M, Goldspink G, Harridge SD.

    Added the figures below plus a LARRRGGEEE amount of new information from new sources provided to me by Dr. Goldspink! Check it out.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by LakeMountD; 03-30-2006 at 04:35 PM.
  11. New Member
    slappyclaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    55
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

    Wow. Thank you for all the work you guys did putting this stuff together. Great job.
  12. Advanced Member
    UnicronSpawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    5.15%

    Great job you two. You guys obviously put alot of time and effort into this. I only feel kind of bad that I didnt get my sh*t together to contribute, as I've been (and still am) experimenting with the MGF (with IGF), and have been following you guys and conversing back in forth since the day it came out. (Ive been using what you guys have come to call the "pre/post/split+" protocol.) And though Im mad at myself for not getting with you guys to contribute to this project..... you guys put in the work, and pulled it off, and you get mad props (and reps) from me. I believe this compilation will be the prototype for the whole webs future developement of MGF regimen's. Hats off to LakeMountD and XtraFlossy.
  13. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2555
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Definitely appreciate it guys. I have a little more time on my hand than xtraflossy so I have been trying to get as much stuff added to this thing as I can as quickly as possible. I believe he has work and stuff to worry about lol. I promise though once I start talking with Dr. Goldspink, the leading scientist in all of this growth factor nonsense, we will get a lot of stuff answered that we REALLY need answered like on the topic of hyperplasia and dosaging. Definitely download the newest version of this link though. I made quite a few updates, added figures/graphs, and added more studies than what it was this morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnicronSpawn
    Great job you two. You guys obviously put alot of time and effort into this. I only feel kind of bad that I didnt get my sh*t together to contribute, as I've been (and still am) experimenting with the MGF (with IGF), and have been following you guys and conversing back in forth since the day it came out. (Ive been using what you guys have come to call the "pre/post/split+" protocol.) And though Im mad at myself for not getting with you guys to contribute to this project..... you guys put in the work, and pulled it off, and you get mad props (and reps) from me. I believe this compilation will be the prototype for the whole webs future developement of MGF regimen's. Hats off to LakeMountD and XtraFlossy.
  14. Advanced Member
    UnicronSpawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    5.15%

    I'll be away till sunday night, but if I can get to a computer, I plan to keep up with this thread. I've got school and commute to see my GF on weekends, but I dont work, wich is why I felt a little left out.... like I could have helped if I hadnt been so lazy. But If nothing else I can offer more anecdotes about my MGF cycle when it is finished for whatever its worth. (Just got another vial in today.)


    BTW Happy 22nd birthday my good man.
  15. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12329
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UnicronSpawn
    Great job you two. You guys obviously put alot of time and effort into this. I only feel kind of bad that I didnt get my sh*t together to contribute, as I've been (and still am) experimenting with the MGF (with IGF), and have been following you guys and conversing back in forth since the day it came out. (Ive been using what you guys have come to call the "pre/post/split+" protocol.) And though Im mad at myself for not getting with you guys to contribute to this project..... you guys put in the work, and pulled it off, and you get mad props (and reps) from me. I believe this compilation will be the prototype for the whole webs future developement of MGF regimen's. Hats off to LakeMountD and XtraFlossy.
    So, hows that one working for ya?? (thats my personal favorite for right now).
    Are you noticing any speed increase in healing time?


    AH- LakeMountD over estimates my workload. I litterally have days that I do nothing other then surf and post around here Also, it should be apparent to those who have been tring to follow any of this, that LMD's written communication skills are MUCH better then mine. You should see some of the emails Ive sent him,.. It sometimes amazes me he is able to understand what I say sometimes,.. as I often have multipul traines of thought running at the same time.
  16. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2555
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    So, hows that one working for ya?? (thats my personal favorite for right now).
    Are you noticing any speed increase in healing time?


    AH- LakeMountD over estimates my workload. I litterally have days that I do nothing other then surf and post around here Also, it should be apparent to those who have been tring to follow any of this, that LMD's written communication skills are MUCH better then mine. You should see some of the emails Ive sent him,.. It sometimes amazes me he is able to understand what I say sometimes,.. as I often have multipul traines of thought running at the same time.

    Haha yes xtraflossy does sound like a kid with an extreme case of ADD as he jumps from one subject to the other with no periods! haha j/k


    UnicornSpawn- we could definitely use some feedback when you get a chance.. if you have a log definitely hit us up with that so we can include it in our masterpiece.
  17. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12329
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Haha yes xtraflossy does sound like a kid with an extreme case of ADD as he jumps from one subject to the other with no periods! haha j/k.
    Well, not like you would know this but when I was younger I did have an extream case of ADD/terrets.

    I thought I had grown out of that,...

    Smilies count as periods in my book!!
  18. Board Supporter
    007 martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    54
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    19.62%

    have been refered to this forum by ronn on ibe board

    i just stated my mgf cycle this week let say that is not easy to started the right way

    tanks! xtraflossy for all the info on this product ! i am going change the doasge and the shot i like your idea about shotting the muscel preworkout an post workout

    1 have 4 vial of mgf to go
  19. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2555
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by 007 martin
    have been refered to this forum by ronn on ibe board

    i just stated my mgf cycle this week let say that is not easy to started the right way

    tanks! xtraflossy for all the info on this product ! i am going change the doasge and the shot i like your idea about shotting the muscel preworkout an post workout

    1 have 4 vial of mgf to go
    Sheesh I got completely shut out of that one hahaha.
  20. Board Supporter
    007 martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    54
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    19.62%

    did i said something wrong bro!

    i don't get it sorry !

    english is not 007martin first language
  21. Board Supporter
    007 martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    54
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    19.62%

    sorry LakeMountD just noticed that i screw up i should say
    TANKS! LakeMountD FOR THE INFO ON MGF
  22. Board Supporter
    007 martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    54
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    19.62%

    FORGOT SOMETHING

    LakeMountD I HAVE 3 KIT OF ORATROPIN SHOULD I TKE IT WITH THE MGF
  23. New Member
    excalibur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    189
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    89.19%

    Good read but the link on page one is not working!

    http://www.thefilehut.com/userfiles/...F-1Compile.doc

    Not Found
    The requested URL /userfiles/lakemountd/MGF-IGF-1Compile.doc was not found on this server.

    Apache/1.3.33 Server at thefilehut.com Port 80
  24. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2555
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur
    Good read but the link on page one is not working!

    http://www.thefilehut.com/userfiles/...F-1Compile.doc

    Not Found
    The requested URL /userfiles/lakemountd/MGF-IGF-1Compile.doc was not found on this server.

    Apache/1.3.33 Server at thefilehut.com Port 80

    Yeah sorry bro I took it down for "maintenance" lol. I am going to be updating it quite a bit with peoples logs and some new info so give me a week or so. Or you can email me and get the current file the way it is, whichever you prefer. Thanks guys.
  25. Advanced Member
    UnicronSpawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    5.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    So, hows that one working for ya?? (thats my personal favorite for right now).
    Are you noticing any speed increase in healing time?


    AH- LakeMountD over estimates my workload. I litterally have days that I do nothing other then surf and post around here Also, it should be apparent to those who have been tring to follow any of this, that LMD's written communication skills are MUCH better then mine. You should see some of the emails Ive sent him,.. It sometimes amazes me he is able to understand what I say sometimes,.. as I often have multipul traines of thought running at the same time.

    Sorry I just got back into town last night. Im still trying to think of how to structure my log. Im not the most experienced w/ the word: spread sheets, so I'll probably do it on a plain sheet. It would look alot neater if I had known about the pre-post + day after + IGF protocol from day 1, but I'll do my best to recap what I did from memory as soon as a get some time, I should be able to start on it later tonight provided I dont get to much home work assigned in my reharmonization classs today.
  26. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2555
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by UnicronSpawn
    Sorry I just got back into town last night. Im still trying to think of how to structure my log. Im not the most experienced w/ the word: spread sheets, so I'll probably do it on a plain sheet. It would look alot neater if I had known about the pre-post + day after + IGF protocol from day 1, but I'll do my best to recap what I did from memory as soon as a get some time, I should be able to start on it later tonight provided I dont get to much home work assigned in my reharmonization classs today.

    If you send everything to my gmail account i will help you put it together. I need everything though, including injection times, etc.
  27. New Member
    basskiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

    Very nice LMD

    You may want to have your study listed like this.
    It's very much easier for people to see what works best throughout your member study..
    Again, Really Nice!!!



    Members were asked:
    1. How many cycles have you done?
    JBlaze: Only one so far. Did it during PCT. My next cycle will be during an AAS cycle.
    ManBeast: One cycle of IGF1-LR3 during PCT.
    Nuteboy: How many cycles have you done? One cycle.
    Longdog: 2 cycles of IGF1-LR3. 1 off cycle & 1 during PCT.
    BryanFury: One stand alone cycle
    er700: 1 cycle along with test and eq
    IntResearch: 2
    Raprazant: 1

    2. How long were you on igf-1?
    JBlaze: 21 days, at this point i noticed the gains stopped coming, so i decided to come off.
    ManBeast: 28 days.
    Nuteboy: Five weeks.
    Longdog: 4 weeks & 3 weeks
    BryanFury: 22 days
    er700: 25 days
    IntResearch: 1 month
    Raprazant: 30 days

    3. How many mcg did you use?
    JBlaze: I used 40mcg in the beginning and bumped it up to 60 mcg. At 60mcg i noticed better results, so my next cycle will consist of 60mcg throughout.
    ManBeast: 30mcg ED
    Nuteboy: First three days I used 200mcg per day but once I was told how to calculate mcg's I'd do 40mcg per day.
    Longdog: 30mcg ED
    BryanFury: 40mcg ED
    er700: 40
    IntResearch: 40/75
    Raprazant: 100 mcg/day with one day off every 6 days

    4. How many times a day did you shoot?
    JBlaze: Once a day after my workout, and first thing in the morning on non-workout days.
    ManBeast: Once a day, sometime after my workout.
    Nuteboy:.Once per day. Usually after my workout.
    Longdog: Once a day, IM bilaterally into muscle worked, immediately after training.
    BryanFury: Once a day, pre-workout
    er700: once a day after workouts
    IntResearch: Once
    Raprazant: once, after workouts

    5. How much fat loss and muscle gain was there overall?
    JBlaze: Gained 4lbs of muscle and lost 1.5lbs of fat. Keep in mind this cycle was during PCT.
    ManBeast: Lost some fat and gained definition during PCT.
    Nuteboy: How much fat loss and muscle gain was there overall? Difficult to figure how much fat lost but I am leaner this offseason than last year.
    The first four days I gained 4 to 5lbs. Overall I'd say 8lbs of solid muscle.
    Longdog: Once a day, IM bilaterally into muscle worked, immediately after training.
    BryanFury: Lost some fat, body comp. changed overall. Gained roughly 5lbs.
    er700: ~2 pounds of muscle and loss ~ 3 pounds of fat. At the time I was getting ready for a powerlifting comp. and was eating very clean to get my bwt. down to 220, I normally weigh over 240.
    IntResearch: 2 loss, 5 gain
    Raprazant: 6 lbs. of fat loss, 4 lbs of muscle gain give or take a lb of each

    6. How likely are you to use it again?
    JBlaze: I already have 2 bottles sitting here, and i got 2 more on the way. I'll never do PCT w/o this again.
    ManBeast: Very likely.
    Nuteboy: Very. I will use it again "offseason" but will include insulin.
    Longdog: Will definitely use it again, but will use 40mcg or more.
    BryanFury: Plan on a second 4 weeks after the last ended.
    er700: Definitely, getting ready to use it along with my PCT
    IntResearch: very likely, only dislike was getting sleepy after injecting
    Raprazant: very likely but with hgh

    7. What strength gains did you see?
    JBlaze: Hardly any at all, but then i do extremely slow concentrated movements, i rarely go up in weight.
    ManBeast: I don't attribute the strength gains made to this, more to the low-rep lifting scheme I was using.
    Nuteboy: Not much in the strength gains as I normally lift heavy.
    I would not say IGF made me stronger but made me look FULL as hell.
    Longdog: No strength gains. Look elsewhere if that's what you want, this is not an androgen.
    BryanFury: Strength was placebo effect I think. Muscles did get more full with increased vascularity.

    8. Finally did you use AAS with the IGF -1?
    JBlaze: This cycle it was igf-1 alone, but my next cycle i will be using it week 5-9 of my AAS cycle. Then my 3rd and final cycle for a while will be during my last 2 weeks on AAS, and 2 weeks into PCT.
    ManBeast: Nope
    Nuteboy: Yes. I used Test and Deca.
    Longdog: No, but I will use it on a cycle next time.
    BryanFury: No
  28. New Member
    preston25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

    Just received 1ml/mg of igf-1. Is additional bacteriostatic water needed to fill slin syringe. I am confused. I am starting with 25mcg twice a day with no added bac. water.

    preston25
  29. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1288
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by preston25
    Just received 1ml/mg of igf-1. Is additional bacteriostatic water needed to fill slin syringe. I am confused. I am starting with 25mcg twice a day with no added bac. water.

    preston25
    Yes, use that to backload your syringe. Just makes it easier to get all the igf out of the syringe.
  30. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2555
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    It isn't needed though just so you realize that.
  31. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1288
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    It isn't needed though just so you realize that.
    I understand that Lake, I just do it from potentially wasting a little bit of the igf, plus i feel gipt only injecting that little of substance.
  32. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2555
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    I understand that Lake, I just do it from potentially wasting a little bit of the igf, plus i feel gipt only injecting that little of substance.
    Haha easy killer that was written towards him not you . I know you know that, I just didn't want him to think he couldn't use his IGF at all if he didn't have it.
  33. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1288
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Haha easy killer that was written towards him not you . I know you know that, I just didn't want him to think he couldn't use his IGF at all if he didn't have it.
    LOL.....ok my bad. Today's and off day, so i got some built up energy and emotion.
  34. New Member
    preston25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

    Just started IGF-1 would like to stack with aas for strength. thinking of dianabol. Is it best to take at the same time or in between cycles. Im an undurance athlete so my cycle is for strength only.

    Best
    Preston25
  35. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1288
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by preston25
    Just started IGF-1 would like to stack with aas for strength. thinking of dianabol. Is it best to take at the same time or in between cycles. Im an undurance athlete so my cycle is for strength only.

    Best
    Preston25
    Well you probably dont wanna run dbol without any test. Also, if your an endurance athlete, Im not sure if dbol is what your looking for. It has a tendency to make you hold quite a bit of water. Do some more reading on this board about AAS in general, to help you get a better grasp of the subject.
  36. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2555
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    And why are you going for strength as an endurance athlete? It is sort of two different muscle fibers completely.

    IGF works great in synergy with AAS and during PCT, whichever you prefer. In theory it is best if used with AAS since the increased anabolism could increase hyperplasia more so than without it.
  37. New Member
    drveejay11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Quote Originally Posted by basskiller
    Very nice LMD

    You may want to have your study listed like this.
    It's very much easier for people to see what works best throughout your member study..
    Again, Really Nice!!!



    Members were asked:
    1. How many cycles have you done?
    JBlaze: Only one so far. Did it during PCT. My next cycle will be during an AAS cycle.
    ManBeast: One cycle of IGF1-LR3 during PCT.
    Nuteboy: How many cycles have you done? One cycle.
    Longdog: 2 cycles of IGF1-LR3. 1 off cycle & 1 during PCT.
    BryanFury: One stand alone cycle
    er700: 1 cycle along with test and eq
    IntResearch: 2
    Raprazant: 1

    2. How long were you on igf-1?
    JBlaze: 21 days, at this point i noticed the gains stopped coming, so i decided to come off.
    ManBeast: 28 days.
    Nuteboy: Five weeks.
    Longdog: 4 weeks & 3 weeks
    BryanFury: 22 days
    er700: 25 days
    IntResearch: 1 month
    Raprazant: 30 days

    3. How many mcg did you use?
    JBlaze: I used 40mcg in the beginning and bumped it up to 60 mcg. At 60mcg i noticed better results, so my next cycle will consist of 60mcg throughout.
    ManBeast: 30mcg ED
    Nuteboy: First three days I used 200mcg per day but once I was told how to calculate mcg's I'd do 40mcg per day.
    Longdog: 30mcg ED
    BryanFury: 40mcg ED
    er700: 40
    IntResearch: 40/75
    Raprazant: 100 mcg/day with one day off every 6 days

    4. How many times a day did you shoot?
    JBlaze: Once a day after my workout, and first thing in the morning on non-workout days.
    ManBeast: Once a day, sometime after my workout.
    Nuteboy:.Once per day. Usually after my workout.
    Longdog: Once a day, IM bilaterally into muscle worked, immediately after training.
    BryanFury: Once a day, pre-workout
    er700: once a day after workouts
    IntResearch: Once
    Raprazant: once, after workouts

    5. How much fat loss and muscle gain was there overall?
    JBlaze: Gained 4lbs of muscle and lost 1.5lbs of fat. Keep in mind this cycle was during PCT.
    ManBeast: Lost some fat and gained definition during PCT.
    Nuteboy: How much fat loss and muscle gain was there overall? Difficult to figure how much fat lost but I am leaner this offseason than last year.
    The first four days I gained 4 to 5lbs. Overall I'd say 8lbs of solid muscle.
    Longdog: Once a day, IM bilaterally into muscle worked, immediately after training.
    BryanFury: Lost some fat, body comp. changed overall. Gained roughly 5lbs.
    er700: ~2 pounds of muscle and loss ~ 3 pounds of fat. At the time I was getting ready for a powerlifting comp. and was eating very clean to get my bwt. down to 220, I normally weigh over 240.
    IntResearch: 2 loss, 5 gain
    Raprazant: 6 lbs. of fat loss, 4 lbs of muscle gain give or take a lb of each

    6. How likely are you to use it again?
    JBlaze: I already have 2 bottles sitting here, and i got 2 more on the way. I'll never do PCT w/o this again.
    ManBeast: Very likely.
    Nuteboy: Very. I will use it again "offseason" but will include insulin.
    Longdog: Will definitely use it again, but will use 40mcg or more.
    BryanFury: Plan on a second 4 weeks after the last ended.
    er700: Definitely, getting ready to use it along with my PCT
    IntResearch: very likely, only dislike was getting sleepy after injecting
    Raprazant: very likely but with hgh

    7. What strength gains did you see?
    JBlaze: Hardly any at all, but then i do extremely slow concentrated movements, i rarely go up in weight.
    ManBeast: I don't attribute the strength gains made to this, more to the low-rep lifting scheme I was using.
    Nuteboy: Not much in the strength gains as I normally lift heavy.
    I would not say IGF made me stronger but made me look FULL as hell.
    Longdog: No strength gains. Look elsewhere if that's what you want, this is not an androgen.
    BryanFury: Strength was placebo effect I think. Muscles did get more full with increased vascularity.

    8. Finally did you use AAS with the IGF -1?
    JBlaze: This cycle it was igf-1 alone, but my next cycle i will be using it week 5-9 of my AAS cycle. Then my 3rd and final cycle for a while will be during my last 2 weeks on AAS, and 2 weeks into PCT.
    ManBeast: Nope
    Nuteboy: Yes. I used Test and Deca.
    Longdog: No, but I will use it on a cycle next time.
    BryanFury: No

    Worthy of a bump. Excellent advice.
  38. New Member
    preston25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

    Thanks for the reply, im looking for something to cycle in with my igf-1. aas. something that doesnt create water gain, but increases strength. i welcome ideas but will keep researching.

    preston25
  39. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12329
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Sheesh I got completely shut out of that one hahaha.
    Thought you could use a break!!!
  40. New Member
    joebig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    34%

    Is the MGF by IBE short acting or the LR3?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 08:51 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 12:42 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 07:15 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 11:01 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 11:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in