Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information Link

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. I tried 250mcgs peg-MGF once a wk w/ IGF 5 on 2 off @ about 20mcgs. Didnt use IGF on the day OF or the day AFTER the PEG-MGF shot. I got some ok gains w/ it, but I cant help but think Im not getting the most out of that combo. I just felt like there HAD to be a better more effective protocol possible. Because those gains I did make were along w/ Test, tren and GH. Id been on for awhile and my gains had been slowing down more and more despite adjustments in training and diet to get the ball rolling again. The PEG MGF/IGF helped me keep from completely hitting the wall, but I just think theres got to be a better way to cycle them. Im in PCT now and thinking of getting some more IGF and possibly more PEG MGF as well if I can afford it. Still takin the GH of course. Eating clean still(cept yesterday I caved in and had some fries w/ my chicken sandwich, cuz the sandwich left me hungry.) Im thinking of trying either 125mcgs X2/wk or 250mcgs once a wk of PEG MGF with 10-20mcgs E3D of IGF. When you down regulate your IGF receptors w/ 80mcg/ED plus dosages, it just sucks cuz your spending way more money, and only getting results for a couple weeks tops, if that. I've never had the money to burn to try the super high end dosages (some of wich I've heard people say they got good results from) but I've tried 40mcg/ED a few times and up to 60mcg's/ED for short bursts and never noticed anything spectacular. Whats the answer? Taking even MORE? like 120mg's ED? or less like 10mcgs EOD or E3D? I wish I knew. I've heard cases be made for both, but Im still just trying stuff out.

2. Unicorn...
    Do you have your PM turned off?
    I tried to send you something...

Ah hell,. .I'll just post it here.
    It's VERY rushed, so maybe I'll edit ti later,.. but I dont want to have to type it again to send it PM style to ya

hey,.. Just a thought on your MGF/IGF question..

It looks like you were using a really high dose of peg-mgf,.. and a really small dose of LR3 ed.

The problem with running the two IMO is that even if you dont shoot both on the same day, there will be some overlap, and the action of IGf can hinder p-MGF.

The p-mgf will be active for a few days,.. and I dont care what people say, you cant inject something that lives that long without it going systemic. (which is not bad)

Plus, a 250 mcg dose will run your supply dry quick.

Suggestion:
    Monday MORNING, take a 150 mcg dose (more is not always better)

Wednesday NIGHT, take an effective dose of LR3 (about 40-60mcg)

What your doing with this is allowing the prolifferation to go on for a few days, making new satalite cells that can be used in repair for a few days,... then hopefully, some of that 150 mcg of mgf has "cleared", and you have less floating around by wednesday night.. when you shoot the LR3. This means that the new cells can differentiuate better becasue the LR3 will hinder the MGF if taken too close together.

Also, this just so happens to also be VERY cost effective, as, doing an additional shot iof either durring the week will cause an overlap of the 2, and hinder the function of the other.. meaning BOTH will be hindered by the other, and cancel out..

Dont do cardio after working out if possible.. the increase of bloodflow that stays in the muscle will contain a higher concentration of peptide, ... just becasue a higher concentration of blood will be in that muscle. Cardio will make the pump (aka, increased bloodflow/peptide) dissapate some.

What does this also mean??? I means that a different training protovcal might be helpfull to.
    In short, if you do squats once a week, break it into twice a week. Do them on the day you shoot the MGF, and then again the day you shoot the LR3.
    This will mean that the first time (with mgf) u train them, they get the prolifferation effects, .. and (after you shoot the LR3 ) and also a higher concentration in that group of LR3 to aid in healing with those extra cells the mgf created.
    Basicly, heres the idea:

The first part of the week-ish (or first half):
    Dose p-MGF
    Your workout routine, try to split into to groups. A monday/Wednesday ( basicly a 2 day split of all groups)

The second part of the week-ish:
    Dose LR3
    Repeat the same workout as you did Monday and wednesday, but on Thursday and Saturday.

there was a thread here I read on dogcrap training.. had a link to the style and explination..
    Look into that, and kinda mold their 3 day split, into a 2 day.
    Your favorite excersise the fiorst time around, and your second fav the next.

Disclaimer:
    Just a suggestion... as I know nothing
    •   

3. Ok, just realized there was a post on this thread (like a week later). Dont know y I didnt get email notification.

Ok, so XtraFlossy, your saying to try taking MGF and LR3 just once per week each, spaced 2 1/2 days apart?
    I can give that a try.
    Im also taking HGH 8iu's EOD, and was wondering if the natural IGF production increase from that could have an adverse effect on the PEG-MGF's actions.
    I just got some LR3 and I accidentaly left it @ room temp for around 24hours so Im not sure if it's still good.
    Plan to get more PEG-MGF soon. But now Im might need to get more IGF as well. I dont even know how to tell if it's still good.
    (Dang, and I JUST BOUGHT it too.) DOH!!

I posted a thread asking about how long the IGF could survive @ room temp. (Still cant believe I forgot to put it back in the fridge.)
    THanx XF.

4. Honestly, I dont know about the room temp thing. I think I remember somneone saying they kept it in a drawer for a month and it was still good. Try it and see.
    As for the hgh, I wouldnt think that would hinder, least at NORMAL level ranges. I wouldn't know at what point using GH would produce enough IGf-1 to cause any interference. BUT, I would think that it shouldn't effect it (compared to LR3). remember, IGF-1 has a very short half life, especially compared to LR3

5. Cool.

Im still using the MGF and IGF that got left out overnight.
    It's hard to tell how well the stuff is working anyway, so I probably wont know for awhile if it's still good. But Im thinking that the LR3 should at least be good, maybe the MGF too but who knows.
    Im going to just continue my EOD GH dosing of 8IU's.
    Started humalog again recently. Im in my 3rd wk of PCT, and happened to have a few bucks around, so Im having some fun with it.
    •   

6. is there any interest in the MD magazine article this month on MGF? If so I will scan and post. Don't want to bother if no one cares though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Goat
    is there any interest in the MD magazine article this month on MGF? If so I will scan and post. Don't want to bother if no one cares though.

I allready read it. It was a good read, but nothing we here at AM didnt allready know for months.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Goat
    is there any interest in the MD magazine article this month on MGF? If so I will scan and post. Don't want to bother if no one cares though.
    Yeah, I'd love to see it.

9. Can I pegylate MGF myself ? How can I ?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Geebee View Post
    Can I pegylate MGF myself ? How can I ?
    Put it through a pegylator capacitor.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    Put it through a pegylator capacitor.
    I suppose it's a joke !!!
    When I was a child, my father was telling me about sausage-trees.

12. These results are based on actual transplantation of the DNA coding for the peptides. This is a permanent effect and much more potent than IM injections of the peptide itself. You will not see a 20% increase in muscle mass through IM injections as claimed above.
    ...What exactly does that mean?

13. Quote Originally Posted by prodigy06 View Post
    ...What exactly does that mean?
    donīt whre you got that from, but it means that the dna code for the peptide was introduced into the cell-dna, so that itīs transscyrpted by the mRNS and thus expressed
    by the cells selves, yielding in a more or less permanent MGF production.

There was a study on IGF transfection in cartilage with artificially induced damage to show, that its usability in regenreation of damaged cartilage.

BTW what is a good dose for MGF -250mcg? I used to see good results with 60mcg LR3 IGF-1, if thatīd be evne closely comparable.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Fastflight View Post
    donīt whre you got that from, but it means that the dna code for the peptide was introduced into the cell-dna, so that itīs transscyrpted by the mRNS and thus expressed
    by the cells selves, yielding in a more or less permanent MGF production.

There was a study on IGF transfection in cartilage with artificially induced damage to show, that its usability in regenreation of damaged cartilage.

BTW what is a good dose for MGF -250mcg? I used to see good results with 60mcg LR3 IGF-1, if thatīd be evne closely comparable.
    I got the quote from the very bottom of the post at the start of this thread. In the post they say "nevertheless, it has been shown that MGF is a potent inducer of muscle hypertrophy in experiments in which the cDNA of MGF was inserted into a plasmid vector and introduced by intramuscular injection. This resulted in a 20 % increase in the weight of the injected muscle within 2 weeks" then at the bottom it says "These results are based on actual transplantation of the DNA coding for the peptides. This is a permanent effect and much more potent than IM injections of the peptide itself. You will not see a 20% increase in muscle mass through IM injections as claimed above."
    I'm confused on that

15. It means, that if you donīt insert the MGF gene wth a plasmidvector into your muscle cells, you wonīt get the results of 20% additional muslce weight, if you just inject it, itīd be a few minutes peak, compared to 24h .... thatīs why PEGlation and thatīs why IGF-1 is used either in conjunction with IGFBP-3 or as the Long R version.

IGF-1 has to be infused over several hours to be effective or at very high doses several times a day, i.e. some mgīs 3-4x daily, if not done as above mentioned.

Iīve read that GH increases mainly all of those factors, so maybe a high dose gh is best along wit Long R 3, although somehow it loses its potency in me, I think (def. not the stuff I had the 1. time I used it).

Never tried the PEG MGF and definately felt something of either the 4iu blue tops or the normal MGF (IV injection) or the combination, ... will try MGF again tonight.

16. Would mgf be effective for a cyclist. Ive done several cycles of IGF-1lr3 and aas. The lr3 still worries me a bit. I also do a great deal leg breaking weight workouts 2 days a week off cycle EOD on cycle aas.

Regards

17. Im looking into MGF during final part of my current pct. I cycle everyday and lift heavily throughout the week. Would it be better to inject after my cardio and before the weights. How long should i wait to workout after i inject.

Regards

18. there is a mgf handbook that i downloaded that would be very helpful to you and answer your questions. let me find it and I will try and direct you to it.

19. Thanks a lot, i just ordered some mgf today.

Regards

20. Ok i know tis his an old thread but what about Peg mgf? I am planning on running it alone during pct. Sense im not injecting lr3 should i inject 24hrs before or pwo?

Thanks

21. How much bac water should be added to a 2mg vial of peg mgf powder?

22. Quote Originally Posted by preston25 View Post
    How much bac water should be added to a 2mg vial of peg mgf powder?
    Ive got the same question, i have 2 mgs of PMGF and have .9% of NaCl. NOw i have NO idea how much NaCl i need to put into the pgmf vial or how many tics on the slin pin i need to go to get 300mcgs a week of it. It really has me quite confused.

23. what is the best way to run pegmgf/igf now a day's. there is so many different thoughts.
    i was thinking this way from what ive been reading from THE GAMES info.

sunday - off day, 100mcg of pegmgf in each bicep.
    monday- workout bi/tri /PWO 20mcg of igf in each bi.
    tuesday-workout shoulders/pwo20mcg igf in each delt
    wed- off day, 100mcg pegmgf in each chest muscle.
    thur- workout chest/pwo20mcg igf in each pec.
    fri- workout back/pwo 25mcg igf in each lat
    sat- legs
    sun- off day, 100mcg pegmgf in each delt
    mon- workout shoulders/pwo 20mcg igf in each delt.
    etc...
    etc...

but then a lot of people say eod with igf, so maybe this way.

sunday-off day,100mcg pegmgf in each bicep
    monday- workout legs
    tuesday-workout bi/tri /pwo igf 20mcg in each bi
    wed-off day,100mcg pegmgf in each chest muscle
    thurs-workout chest/pwo igf 20mcg in each chest
    friday- workout shoulders
    sat- workout back/pwo igf 25mcg in each lat
    sunday- off day, pegmgf 100mcg

24. Is it best do after a work out or before bed time? I was thinking if one was to do it 3 times a week that would be good or low dose 5 times a week. Stomach would work right?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 08:51 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 12:42 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 07:15 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 11:01 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 11:21 AM