Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information Link

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.27%

is there any interest in the MD magazine article this month on MGF? If so I will scan and post. Don't want to bother if no one cares though.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Goat
    is there any interest in the MD magazine article this month on MGF? If so I will scan and post. Don't want to bother if no one cares though.

I allready read it. It was a good read, but nothing we here at AM didnt allready know for months.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Goat
    Yeah, I'd love to see it.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.59%

Bump!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

Can I pegylate MGF myself ? How can I ?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Geebee View Post
    Can I pegylate MGF myself ? How can I ?
    Put it through a pegylator capacitor.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    Put it through a pegylator capacitor.
    I suppose it's a joke !!!
    When I was a child, my father was telling me about sausage-trees.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%

These results are based on actual transplantation of the DNA coding for the peptides. This is a permanent effect and much more potent than IM injections of the peptide itself. You will not see a 20% increase in muscle mass through IM injections as claimed above.
    ...What exactly does that mean?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.29%

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy06 View Post
    ...What exactly does that mean?
    donīt whre you got that from, but it means that the dna code for the peptide was introduced into the cell-dna, so that itīs transscyrpted by the mRNS and thus expressed
    by the cells selves, yielding in a more or less permanent MGF production.

There was a study on IGF transfection in cartilage with artificially induced damage to show, that its usability in regenreation of damaged cartilage.

BTW what is a good dose for MGF -250mcg? I used to see good results with 60mcg LR3 IGF-1, if thatīd be evne closely comparable.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%

Quote Originally Posted by Fastflight View Post
    donīt whre you got that from, but it means that the dna code for the peptide was introduced into the cell-dna, so that itīs transscyrpted by the mRNS and thus expressed
    by the cells selves, yielding in a more or less permanent MGF production.

There was a study on IGF transfection in cartilage with artificially induced damage to show, that its usability in regenreation of damaged cartilage.

BTW what is a good dose for MGF -250mcg? I used to see good results with 60mcg LR3 IGF-1, if thatīd be evne closely comparable.
    I got the quote from the very bottom of the post at the start of this thread. In the post they say "nevertheless, it has been shown that MGF is a potent inducer of muscle hypertrophy in experiments in which the cDNA of MGF was inserted into a plasmid vector and introduced by intramuscular injection. This resulted in a 20 % increase in the weight of the injected muscle within 2 weeks" then at the bottom it says "These results are based on actual transplantation of the DNA coding for the peptides. This is a permanent effect and much more potent than IM injections of the peptide itself. You will not see a 20% increase in muscle mass through IM injections as claimed above."
    I'm confused on that
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.29%

It means, that if you donīt insert the MGF gene wth a plasmidvector into your muscle cells, you wonīt get the results of 20% additional muslce weight, if you just inject it, itīd be a few minutes peak, compared to 24h .... thatīs why PEGlation and thatīs why IGF-1 is used either in conjunction with IGFBP-3 or as the Long R version.

IGF-1 has to be infused over several hours to be effective or at very high doses several times a day, i.e. some mgīs 3-4x daily, if not done as above mentioned.

Iīve read that GH increases mainly all of those factors, so maybe a high dose gh is best along wit Long R 3, although somehow it loses its potency in me, I think (def. not the stuff I had the 1. time I used it).

Never tried the PEG MGF and definately felt something of either the 4iu blue tops or the normal MGF (IV injection) or the combination, ... will try MGF again tonight.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.73%

Would mgf be effective for a cyclist. Ive done several cycles of IGF-1lr3 and aas. The lr3 still worries me a bit. I also do a great deal leg breaking weight workouts 2 days a week off cycle EOD on cycle aas.

Regards
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.73%

Im looking into MGF during final part of my current pct. I cycle everyday and lift heavily throughout the week. Would it be better to inject after my cardio and before the weights. How long should i wait to workout after i inject.

Regards
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.5%

there is a mgf handbook that i downloaded that would be very helpful to you and answer your questions. let me find it and I will try and direct you to it.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.73%

Thanks a lot, i just ordered some mgf today.

Regards
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.73%

Ok i know tis his an old thread but what about Peg mgf? I am planning on running it alone during pct. Sense im not injecting lr3 should i inject 24hrs before or pwo?

Thanks
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.73%

How much bac water should be added to a 2mg vial of peg mgf powder?
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by preston25 View Post
    How much bac water should be added to a 2mg vial of peg mgf powder?
    Ive got the same question, i have 2 mgs of PMGF and have .9% of NaCl. NOw i have NO idea how much NaCl i need to put into the pgmf vial or how many tics on the slin pin i need to go to get 300mcgs a week of it. It really has me quite confused.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.59%

what is the best way to run pegmgf/igf now a day's. there is so many different thoughts.
    i was thinking this way from what ive been reading from THE GAMES info.

sunday - off day, 100mcg of pegmgf in each bicep.
    monday- workout bi/tri /PWO 20mcg of igf in each bi.
    tuesday-workout shoulders/pwo20mcg igf in each delt
    wed- off day, 100mcg pegmgf in each chest muscle.
    thur- workout chest/pwo20mcg igf in each pec.
    fri- workout back/pwo 25mcg igf in each lat
    sat- legs
    sun- off day, 100mcg pegmgf in each delt
    mon- workout shoulders/pwo 20mcg igf in each delt.
    etc...
    etc...

but then a lot of people say eod with igf, so maybe this way.

sunday-off day,100mcg pegmgf in each bicep
    monday- workout legs
    tuesday-workout bi/tri /pwo igf 20mcg in each bi
    wed-off day,100mcg pegmgf in each chest muscle
    thurs-workout chest/pwo igf 20mcg in each chest
    friday- workout shoulders
    sat- workout back/pwo igf 25mcg in each lat
    sunday- off day, pegmgf 100mcg
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Is it best do after a work out or before bed time? I was thinking if one was to do it 3 times a week that would be good or low dose 5 times a week. Stomach would work right?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.59%

i want less as possible not to go systemic, so def PWO. but im confused on the mgf if it conflicts with igf and how many days apart etc..? it seems know one really knows yet, ive read a lot of defferent ways to do mgf, one was (24hr before workout, then igf pwo), or (mgf pwo then igf one hr later in muscle trained), or (mgf 24hr before workout then igf 3 days later in same muscle)???? so i think i might drop the mgf and just stick with igf 20mcg PWO in muscle trained EOD.!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%

How much mgf would I need to see effects over a couse of 12 weeks. Could I in theroy lift the same weights each week and gain from Mgf? I have been trying to improve my form with few of my work outs i.e barbell curl and bench so I have stayed with the same weight for a few weeks. How much could one expect to gain over 12 weeks on mgf?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%

So my buddy got some pegmgf and was wondering if 3 times a week low dosage would be good or is that not needed? Hes going to sub q it in stomach area as its all the same IM or subq it still gets in the blood.
    He bought 14mg and may share it with me. I cant do it at my house as my room mate band it. I may be going over to his house after a work out.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame46 View Post
    PEGylated MGF dosing Protocols

The PEGylated version is going to be much longer lasting making a 1-2 dose per week procedure possible. I still think its best used with IGF or anabolic steroids to maximize the benefits so here are some sample protocols

Once a week PEG MGF/ IGF
    Sunday 100-300 mcg MGF you can choose to site inject if you wish. I think splitting large doses may benefit.
    Monday –Fri IGF 50mcg e/d

Twice a week PEG MGF / IGF
    Sunday and Wed MGF 50-150 mcg
    MT, ThF IGF 50 mcg

These protocols are just to start as this is brand new feel free to tweak them if you like. I will update them after we have done some testing.
  24. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I personally recommend twice a week or less. Do not exceed two times per week. MGF in high dosages with high frequency can actually prevent IGF from differentiating muscle cells for growth. MGF is just the catalyst that brings satellite cells to the effected area, but you need IGF-1 to actually differentiate them.

Oddly enough MGF will actually inhibit IGF-1 differentiation. Not sure why this is, but those are the facts .
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%

Well I am doing GHRP6 with MGF for that reason. Does that sound like a good stack?
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.83%

hmm

Say I did 200mcg(50mcg in each bi and 50mcg in each tri)pegmgf 12hours before you train and then 100mcgigflr3 pwo 4 times a week...would I see the same results doing your recommended dosage ?LMK cus I cant see it

Has anyone tried this and gotten results?Not to be confrontational,but what seems logical from a scientific stand point not always tests so well in the field.
    respectfully DLD
  27. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

Quote Originally Posted by AESDLD View Post
    Say I did 200mcg(50mcg in each bi and 50mcg in each tri)pegmgf 12hours before you train and then 100mcgigflr3 pwo 4 times a week...would I see the same results doing your recommended dosage ?LMK cus I cant see it

Has anyone tried this and gotten results?Not to be confrontational,but what seems logical from a scientific stand point not always tests so well in the field.
    respectfully DLD
    First off your dosage of LR3 IGF-1 is absolutely insane. Your receptors are going to downregulate extremely fast and the effect seen by using IGF-1 is going to whither away much faster than if you used 10-20mcg every other day or 10mcg every day before breakfast. Peptide hormones aren't made for getting huge honestly. They are there to aid in the process but IGF-1, in my opinion, is better suited to help you lean out by controlling blood sugar levels all day, which is a huge plus. As for the PEG-MGF you don't need to spot inject it. It goes systemic and need not be put in multiple places, it will make it to all parts of the body. Not sure how often you do PEG-MGF but you only need it 1-2 times per week. Anymore than 2x per week and you're seriously decreasing the rate at which you can grow.

Remember this stuff is for research purposes only and all posts I make about dosages and injecting are merely for hypothetical situations.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%

I agree. 1 to 2 times a week is more than enough and subq works. Why? It gets in the blood with in 90 seconds or so and starts to circulate any how so what is the purpose to site/spot inject if its going to get in your blood any way by the end.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.08%

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I agree. 1 to 2 times a week is more than enough and subq works. Why? It gets in the blood with in 90 seconds or so and starts to circulate any how so what is the purpose to site/spot inject if its going to get in your blood any way by the end.

the purpose of site injecting would be some localised effect at the injection site. I have to argue this that even with pegMGF you will still get some localised effect as you do with LR3 IGF-1 before it goes systemic.

and I dont buy the whole pegMGF thing anyway, regular IM shots of the non-peg gave me noticeable localised growth and same goes for the few guys at my gym using it. and it also wont interfere with your IGF-1, thats something to think about.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%

I buy the whole pegmgf. I bought it few months ago at a discount and people are noticing the difference with me.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.08%

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I buy the whole pegmgf. I bought it few months ago at a discount and people are noticing the difference with me.

how did you incorporate it while running it with IGF-1? just seems to me that the prolonged systemic life will interfere as its been said many times that IGF-1 and MGF can not do their thing simultaneously.

also i think you got me wrong. im not saying it doesnt work im just saying that regular mgf shots with igf-1 could bring you more site specific growth. ive witnessed this in people i know and they had extremely noticeable size gains locally.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%

I used ghrp6 instead of igf1/2
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.11%

how affective are the new peptides like igf 2 and ghrp2
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%

IGF2 from what IV been reading is just a upgrade to igf1 nothing to drastic.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.11%

so its better than igf 1? what about being better than lr3? Would you use it the same as lr3? Sorry for all the questions lol
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.39%

igf2 is like non-lr3 igf1. Therefore short half life. doesnt stay active in body very long. if someone came up with an igf-2, lr3 then that would be interesting.

bb
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%

I don't know much about igf2? Just learning about it as we write. It is fairly new.
  38. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post

and I dont buy the whole pegMGF thing anyway, regular IM shots of the non-peg gave me noticeable localised growth and same goes for the few guys at my gym using it. and it also wont interfere with your IGF-1, thats something to think about.
    It was never a question of whether regular MGF worked. Many people who used it saw a lot of great effects from it as they should have. The problem with regular MGF is the fragility of the peptide itself under reconstituted conditions. The proper storage was well below what a normal freezer could operate at and it typically began degrading after 5-7 days even in the freezer. PEG-MGF was highly stable in solution.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.08%

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    It was never a question of whether regular MGF worked. Many people who used it saw a lot of great effects from it as they should have. The problem with regular MGF is the fragility of the peptide itself under reconstituted conditions. The proper storage was well below what a normal freezer could operate at and it typically began degrading after 5-7 days even in the freezer. PEG-MGF was highly stable in solution.

thanks for clearing that up mate. yes i agree but it appears stable enough(at least for me) to make great gains.

that said pegMGF also appears to be usefull but not so much for loclaised growth(although it does induce it too).
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.83%

MGF VS PEGMGF....I know on paper that peg mgf is superior b ut doing mgf 4x a week,i got great results...and the price is half that of peg mgf.I like the localized part of it...and its my opinion when taking insulin mgf last up to 12 hours ...insulin makes gh and igf lasts longer so,I'm assuming it does mgf,can anyone confirm this / thank you

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 09:51 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:42 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 08:15 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 12:01 AM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 12:21 PM