Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information Link

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by UnicronSpawn
    Sorry I just got back into town last night. Im still trying to think of how to structure my log. Im not the most experienced w/ the word: spread sheets, so I'll probably do it on a plain sheet. It would look alot neater if I had known about the pre-post + day after + IGF protocol from day 1, but I'll do my best to recap what I did from memory as soon as a get some time, I should be able to start on it later tonight provided I dont get to much home work assigned in my reharmonization classs today.

    If you send everything to my gmail account i will help you put it together. I need everything though, including injection times, etc.
    PharmD


  2. Very nice LMD

    You may want to have your study listed like this.
    It's very much easier for people to see what works best throughout your member study..
    Again, Really Nice!!!



    Members were asked:
    1. How many cycles have you done?
    JBlaze: Only one so far. Did it during PCT. My next cycle will be during an AAS cycle.
    ManBeast: One cycle of IGF1-LR3 during PCT.
    Nuteboy: How many cycles have you done? One cycle.
    Longdog: 2 cycles of IGF1-LR3. 1 off cycle & 1 during PCT.
    BryanFury: One stand alone cycle
    er700: 1 cycle along with test and eq
    IntResearch: 2
    Raprazant: 1

    2. How long were you on igf-1?
    JBlaze: 21 days, at this point i noticed the gains stopped coming, so i decided to come off.
    ManBeast: 28 days.
    Nuteboy: Five weeks.
    Longdog: 4 weeks & 3 weeks
    BryanFury: 22 days
    er700: 25 days
    IntResearch: 1 month
    Raprazant: 30 days

    3. How many mcg did you use?
    JBlaze: I used 40mcg in the beginning and bumped it up to 60 mcg. At 60mcg i noticed better results, so my next cycle will consist of 60mcg throughout.
    ManBeast: 30mcg ED
    Nuteboy: First three days I used 200mcg per day but once I was told how to calculate mcg's I'd do 40mcg per day.
    Longdog: 30mcg ED
    BryanFury: 40mcg ED
    er700: 40
    IntResearch: 40/75
    Raprazant: 100 mcg/day with one day off every 6 days

    4. How many times a day did you shoot?
    JBlaze: Once a day after my workout, and first thing in the morning on non-workout days.
    ManBeast: Once a day, sometime after my workout.
    Nuteboy:.Once per day. Usually after my workout.
    Longdog: Once a day, IM bilaterally into muscle worked, immediately after training.
    BryanFury: Once a day, pre-workout
    er700: once a day after workouts
    IntResearch: Once
    Raprazant: once, after workouts

    5. How much fat loss and muscle gain was there overall?
    JBlaze: Gained 4lbs of muscle and lost 1.5lbs of fat. Keep in mind this cycle was during PCT.
    ManBeast: Lost some fat and gained definition during PCT.
    Nuteboy: How much fat loss and muscle gain was there overall? Difficult to figure how much fat lost but I am leaner this offseason than last year.
    The first four days I gained 4 to 5lbs. Overall I'd say 8lbs of solid muscle.
    Longdog: Once a day, IM bilaterally into muscle worked, immediately after training.
    BryanFury: Lost some fat, body comp. changed overall. Gained roughly 5lbs.
    er700: ~2 pounds of muscle and loss ~ 3 pounds of fat. At the time I was getting ready for a powerlifting comp. and was eating very clean to get my bwt. down to 220, I normally weigh over 240.
    IntResearch: 2 loss, 5 gain
    Raprazant: 6 lbs. of fat loss, 4 lbs of muscle gain give or take a lb of each

    6. How likely are you to use it again?
    JBlaze: I already have 2 bottles sitting here, and i got 2 more on the way. I'll never do PCT w/o this again.
    ManBeast: Very likely.
    Nuteboy: Very. I will use it again "offseason" but will include insulin.
    Longdog: Will definitely use it again, but will use 40mcg or more.
    BryanFury: Plan on a second 4 weeks after the last ended.
    er700: Definitely, getting ready to use it along with my PCT
    IntResearch: very likely, only dislike was getting sleepy after injecting
    Raprazant: very likely but with hgh

    7. What strength gains did you see?
    JBlaze: Hardly any at all, but then i do extremely slow concentrated movements, i rarely go up in weight.
    ManBeast: I don't attribute the strength gains made to this, more to the low-rep lifting scheme I was using.
    Nuteboy: Not much in the strength gains as I normally lift heavy.
    I would not say IGF made me stronger but made me look FULL as hell.
    Longdog: No strength gains. Look elsewhere if that's what you want, this is not an androgen.
    BryanFury: Strength was placebo effect I think. Muscles did get more full with increased vascularity.

    8. Finally did you use AAS with the IGF -1?
    JBlaze: This cycle it was igf-1 alone, but my next cycle i will be using it week 5-9 of my AAS cycle. Then my 3rd and final cycle for a while will be during my last 2 weeks on AAS, and 2 weeks into PCT.
    ManBeast: Nope
    Nuteboy: Yes. I used Test and Deca.
    Longdog: No, but I will use it on a cycle next time.
    BryanFury: No
    •   
       


  3. Just received 1ml/mg of igf-1. Is additional bacteriostatic water needed to fill slin syringe. I am confused. I am starting with 25mcg twice a day with no added bac. water.

    preston25

  4. Quote Originally Posted by preston25
    Just received 1ml/mg of igf-1. Is additional bacteriostatic water needed to fill slin syringe. I am confused. I am starting with 25mcg twice a day with no added bac. water.

    preston25
    Yes, use that to backload your syringe. Just makes it easier to get all the igf out of the syringe.
  5. Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    It isn't needed though just so you realize that.
    PharmD
    •   
       

  6. Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    It isn't needed though just so you realize that.
    I understand that Lake, I just do it from potentially wasting a little bit of the igf, plus i feel gipt only injecting that little of substance.
  7. Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    I understand that Lake, I just do it from potentially wasting a little bit of the igf, plus i feel gipt only injecting that little of substance.
    Haha easy killer that was written towards him not you . I know you know that, I just didn't want him to think he couldn't use his IGF at all if he didn't have it.
    PharmD
  8. Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Haha easy killer that was written towards him not you . I know you know that, I just didn't want him to think he couldn't use his IGF at all if he didn't have it.
    LOL.....ok my bad. Today's and off day, so i got some built up energy and emotion.

  9. Just started IGF-1 would like to stack with aas for strength. thinking of dianabol. Is it best to take at the same time or in between cycles. Im an undurance athlete so my cycle is for strength only.

    Best
    Preston25

  10. Quote Originally Posted by preston25
    Just started IGF-1 would like to stack with aas for strength. thinking of dianabol. Is it best to take at the same time or in between cycles. Im an undurance athlete so my cycle is for strength only.

    Best
    Preston25
    Well you probably dont wanna run dbol without any test. Also, if your an endurance athlete, Im not sure if dbol is what your looking for. It has a tendency to make you hold quite a bit of water. Do some more reading on this board about AAS in general, to help you get a better grasp of the subject.

  11. And why are you going for strength as an endurance athlete? It is sort of two different muscle fibers completely.

    IGF works great in synergy with AAS and during PCT, whichever you prefer. In theory it is best if used with AAS since the increased anabolism could increase hyperplasia more so than without it.
    PharmD

  12. Quote Originally Posted by basskiller
    Very nice LMD

    You may want to have your study listed like this.
    It's very much easier for people to see what works best throughout your member study..
    Again, Really Nice!!!



    Members were asked:
    1. How many cycles have you done?
    JBlaze: Only one so far. Did it during PCT. My next cycle will be during an AAS cycle.
    ManBeast: One cycle of IGF1-LR3 during PCT.
    Nuteboy: How many cycles have you done? One cycle.
    Longdog: 2 cycles of IGF1-LR3. 1 off cycle & 1 during PCT.
    BryanFury: One stand alone cycle
    er700: 1 cycle along with test and eq
    IntResearch: 2
    Raprazant: 1

    2. How long were you on igf-1?
    JBlaze: 21 days, at this point i noticed the gains stopped coming, so i decided to come off.
    ManBeast: 28 days.
    Nuteboy: Five weeks.
    Longdog: 4 weeks & 3 weeks
    BryanFury: 22 days
    er700: 25 days
    IntResearch: 1 month
    Raprazant: 30 days

    3. How many mcg did you use?
    JBlaze: I used 40mcg in the beginning and bumped it up to 60 mcg. At 60mcg i noticed better results, so my next cycle will consist of 60mcg throughout.
    ManBeast: 30mcg ED
    Nuteboy: First three days I used 200mcg per day but once I was told how to calculate mcg's I'd do 40mcg per day.
    Longdog: 30mcg ED
    BryanFury: 40mcg ED
    er700: 40
    IntResearch: 40/75
    Raprazant: 100 mcg/day with one day off every 6 days

    4. How many times a day did you shoot?
    JBlaze: Once a day after my workout, and first thing in the morning on non-workout days.
    ManBeast: Once a day, sometime after my workout.
    Nuteboy:.Once per day. Usually after my workout.
    Longdog: Once a day, IM bilaterally into muscle worked, immediately after training.
    BryanFury: Once a day, pre-workout
    er700: once a day after workouts
    IntResearch: Once
    Raprazant: once, after workouts

    5. How much fat loss and muscle gain was there overall?
    JBlaze: Gained 4lbs of muscle and lost 1.5lbs of fat. Keep in mind this cycle was during PCT.
    ManBeast: Lost some fat and gained definition during PCT.
    Nuteboy: How much fat loss and muscle gain was there overall? Difficult to figure how much fat lost but I am leaner this offseason than last year.
    The first four days I gained 4 to 5lbs. Overall I'd say 8lbs of solid muscle.
    Longdog: Once a day, IM bilaterally into muscle worked, immediately after training.
    BryanFury: Lost some fat, body comp. changed overall. Gained roughly 5lbs.
    er700: ~2 pounds of muscle and loss ~ 3 pounds of fat. At the time I was getting ready for a powerlifting comp. and was eating very clean to get my bwt. down to 220, I normally weigh over 240.
    IntResearch: 2 loss, 5 gain
    Raprazant: 6 lbs. of fat loss, 4 lbs of muscle gain give or take a lb of each

    6. How likely are you to use it again?
    JBlaze: I already have 2 bottles sitting here, and i got 2 more on the way. I'll never do PCT w/o this again.
    ManBeast: Very likely.
    Nuteboy: Very. I will use it again "offseason" but will include insulin.
    Longdog: Will definitely use it again, but will use 40mcg or more.
    BryanFury: Plan on a second 4 weeks after the last ended.
    er700: Definitely, getting ready to use it along with my PCT
    IntResearch: very likely, only dislike was getting sleepy after injecting
    Raprazant: very likely but with hgh

    7. What strength gains did you see?
    JBlaze: Hardly any at all, but then i do extremely slow concentrated movements, i rarely go up in weight.
    ManBeast: I don't attribute the strength gains made to this, more to the low-rep lifting scheme I was using.
    Nuteboy: Not much in the strength gains as I normally lift heavy.
    I would not say IGF made me stronger but made me look FULL as hell.
    Longdog: No strength gains. Look elsewhere if that's what you want, this is not an androgen.
    BryanFury: Strength was placebo effect I think. Muscles did get more full with increased vascularity.

    8. Finally did you use AAS with the IGF -1?
    JBlaze: This cycle it was igf-1 alone, but my next cycle i will be using it week 5-9 of my AAS cycle. Then my 3rd and final cycle for a while will be during my last 2 weeks on AAS, and 2 weeks into PCT.
    ManBeast: Nope
    Nuteboy: Yes. I used Test and Deca.
    Longdog: No, but I will use it on a cycle next time.
    BryanFury: No

    Worthy of a bump. Excellent advice.

  13. Thanks for the reply, im looking for something to cycle in with my igf-1. aas. something that doesnt create water gain, but increases strength. i welcome ideas but will keep researching.

    preston25
  14. Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Sheesh I got completely shut out of that one hahaha.
    Thought you could use a break!!!

  15. Is the MGF by IBE short acting or the LR3?
  16. Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by joebig
    Is the MGF by IBE short acting or the LR3?
    There is no such thing as LR3 MGF. There is, however, LR3 IGF-1, which is longer acting then rhIGF-1, which is seen in the medical field.

    There is a longer version of MGF coming out too, though. It is the PEGylated version.
    PharmD

  17. @LakeMountD

    I quote what you posted recently on b o d y b u i l d i n g . c o m :

    The most recent update was the biggest one and if you haven't downloaded it recently, definitely go get the new one. It was recently found that IGF-1Ea is the actual activation mechanism of stem cells and not MGF as in Dr. Goldspink's older results. That is a huge discovery by the way and is explained in the article.

    Do you have any additional info on this at this time??
  18. Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by BassD
    @LakeMountD

    I quote what you posted recently on b o d y b u i l d i n g . c o m :




    Do you have any additional info on this at this time??
    Still the same info. The problem occurred in Dr. Goldspink's older studies. When he first began research on MGF he hypothesized that it was responsible for not only proliferation (brining in of myoblasts) but also for differentiation (activation of these myoblasts). This, however, proved to not be true in newer studies and actually it was wrong to a very large degree as it was found that not only did MGF not differentiate myoblasts but it actually inhibited myoblasts from differentiating (this is his newest hypothesis). They now say that IGF-1Ea is responsible for the differentiation, which is good for all the LR3 IGF-1 users out there. MGF still has its place as something that has a lot of potential, especially with the longer lasting PEGylated version coming out, but it will take much longer to figure out how to use it synergistically with LR3 IGF-1 since it does inhibit differentiation.

    We basically have to determine how we can dose this stuff to where we get a large influx of myoblasts without inhibiting differentiation. I also still believe LR3 IGF-1 and MGF stacked together are the best way to go. With the large amount of IGF-1 we are getting, we need the extra myoblasts and with all the myoblasts being proliferated by the MGF, you are going to want the added anabolism.
    PharmD
  19. Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Still the same info. The problem occurred in Dr. Goldspink's older studies. When he first began research on MGF he hypothesized that it was responsible for not only proliferation (brining in of myoblasts) but also for differentiation (activation of these myoblasts). This, however, proved to not be true in newer studies and actually it was wrong to a very large degree as it was found that not only did MGF not differentiate myoblasts but it actually inhibited myoblasts from differentiating (this is his newest hypothesis). They now say that IGF-1Ea is responsible for the differentiation, which is good for all the LR3 IGF-1 users out there. MGF still has its place as something that has a lot of potential, especially with the longer lasting PEGylated version coming out, but it will take much longer to figure out how to use it synergistically with LR3 IGF-1 since it does inhibit differentiation.

    We basically have to determine how we can dose this stuff to where we get a large influx of myoblasts without inhibiting differentiation. I also still believe LR3 IGF-1 and MGF stacked together are the best way to go. With the large amount of IGF-1 we are getting, we need the extra myoblasts and with all the myoblasts being proliferated by the MGF, you are going to want the added anabolism.
    With this in mind, what do you think of adding some Arachidonic acid (key ingredient in "X-Factor") into a stack of MGF and LR3 IGF-1 ??

    Arachidonic acid intensifies IGF-1 signaling, and supports muscle hypertrophy by increasing satellite cell (myoblast) fusion in muscle fibers.

    Or maybe an cheaper option.... replacing the LR3 IGF-1 with Arachidonic acid ??
  20. Re: Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information


    Quote Originally Posted by BassD
    With this in mind, what do you think of adding some Arachidonic acid (key ingredient in "X-Factor") into a stack of MGF and LR3 IGF-1 ??

    Arachidonic acid intensifies IGF-1 signaling, and supports muscle hypertrophy by increasing satellite cell (myoblast) fusion in muscle fibers.

    Or maybe an cheaper option.... replacing the LR3 IGF-1 with Arachidonic acid ??
    Well replacing it with the acid would be the difference between taking DHEA or injecting straight test, HUGE difference. I don't see the arachidoic acid hurting anything while taking IGF-1, so I mean obviously yea you could do that although I seriously doubt it has too profound of an effect.

    Lr3 is about 3 times as potent as regular IGF-1 and the half life is MUCH MUCH longer and will easily last you more than half the day.
    PharmD

  21. Just a suggestion,..
    There have been many that have responded well to X-factor / AA. for a while, actually replacing LR3 with AA will be as effective as LMD stated.
    However, adding AA along with your LR3, while maybe not the cheapest thing to do, may be a good idea for gains if done like 20 some days before the end of your IGF run.
    It seems like the gains from AA come around day 25 for most, as it takes a while to build levels up.
    Oh,.. and you must consider the pumps. LR3 can cause some pretty mean pumps, and AA (in me) caused some pretty mean burning/pain in my muscles. But if your doing alright now, I dont forsee it being a showstopper.
    Basicly, adding it to LR3 would be great, but plan it to really be kicking in after 20-some days. Plan accordingly.
    I know that you can find anothe rproduct beside X-factor, the runs about $20 cheaper then actual X-factor

  22. Isnt the main benefit of x-factor/AA the heightened production of prostaglandidns? And isnt the prostaglandin that's supposed to be helpful for muscle building PGF2a? And doesnt x-factor/AA cost around the same as a bottle of PGF2a? (or maybe even a little bit more?) Or is there some other benefit of x-factor that Im missing?
    Cuz I've mixed injectable PGF2a w/ LR3 IGF, and didnt notice much of an advantage over LR3 alone. And other's I've spoken to were also dissapointed in the alleged anabolic effects of PGF alone. (of course anything as overhyped as PGF2a was in the early reports is bound to dissapoint.)
    So if AA is giving people anabolic effects, then there must be another pathway through wich it benefits muscle building. It also boosts PGE-1, but thats supposed to just be an inflammatory, and as far as I know was not known for increasing skeletal muscle anabolism.

    So, what gives?

  23. I beleive ther eare also claims of hormonal "balance" to AA as well. YEs, supposedly, the xtra signaling is supposed to d oas you described. I basicly thought that it was the proflamitory actions that induced the anabolic response (along with PGF2a). Now, by what pathways specificly that drives the anabolic response I am unsure of. But basicly, it was making your body think that more damage had occured.

    I do not know the price of a bottle of PGF2a, but I picked up some Hyper-H for about $30.00 a bottle.
    If you didnt notice much, and I remember like 5 injections were needed daily or something... then the "hormonal amplification" and proflamitory probably has something to do with it.
    I however, did not notice any gains, or fatloss from 50 days worth. However, that is not to say that others have not.

  24. Hmmmm, you might be on to something w/ that PGE1 making the body think more damage has occured. What if we used PGE1 or AA to make better use of our MGF? Of course that would probably work even better if we added IGF. Wich would be even more expensive than just IGF and AA.Or IGF and one of the main two prostaglandins. I also dont see anyone but anti-aging/sexual disfunction clinics carrying PGE1. (Yeah they actually have dudes injecting it in their weiner's.) EEEEEYOUTCH!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by UnicronSpawn
    Hmmmm, you might be on to something w/ that PGE1 making the body think more damage has occured. What if we used PGE1 or AA to make better use of our MGF? Of course that would probably work even better if we added IGF. Wich would be even more expensive than just IGF and AA.Or IGF and one of the main two prostaglandins. I also dont see anyone but anti-aging/sexual disfunction clinics carrying PGE1. (Yeah they actually have dudes injecting it in their weiner's.) EEEEEYOUTCH!!!
    Im sure that is would be a GREAT inclusion to a MGF cycle. I was only able to try it some at the end of my IGF cycle, and I didnt overlap that much, so I still had kick-in times of 10+ days berfore the AA should have shown any bennifit.

    Of course, the more the merrier in response to your stacking suggestions, I actually had planned on using MGF with my AA, but the MGF fell through, and I just used the AA.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 08:51 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 12:42 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 07:15 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 11:01 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Log in
Log in