Read This!!!!

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1mg Lyophilized Long R3 IGF-1 Reviews
Product: 1mg Lyophilized Long R3 IGF-1
It was tested by a ph.d chemist at an indepedant lab, here is what was found.

The test is conclusive. There is BSA in the IGF-1 and a buttload of it! The lighter signal for HSA may come from the cross-reactivity I mentioned (very likely).

We also tested it to see if it was

1. receptor grade
2. human IGF-1.

There was initially some ambiguity as to whether some of the IGF was porcine (pig) because of some slight cross reactivities. The diluted experiment clarified that. It is human and it is receptor grade. unfortunately, we ran out of sample before we could do the diluted run to determine if the HSA signal was just cross reactivity related or if there is actually a little HSA in there along with the gobs of BSA. I am 99% certain there is no HSA and here is why:

Pharmaceutical preps of IGF-1 do exist but they are the whole intact protein, not just the binding region (receptor grade). No receptor grade IGF or other receptor grade protein was ever developed for human use or even animal use. Receptor grade proteins are strictly used to determine binding constants and stuff like that in a petre dish. Since receptor grade was never intended for human use, it is produced in growth medium that contains BSA as a stabilizer (BSA is cheap). There would be no incentive to use more expensive HSA to stabilize something not intended for human use. When it was lyophylized (freeze dried), the BSA was included to stabilize the LR3 IGF-1. Without it, the IGF-1 would just fall apart in storage.

Lion does not make this stuff. There are only a handful of places that do make it (5 to be exact). He has to buy it from one of those companies. They all likely use BSA to stabilize their product.

This stuff isn't fit to inject into an animal, little lone a human being.

I will try to be more clear in my expanation here: Lion's stuff was applied to a plate with BSA antibodies in one column and HSA antibodies in another separate column. When Lion's stuff was applied to antibodies for BSA they lit up like Chernobyl! Definite positive for BSA. There was also a lighter reaction with the HSA antibodies. This was caused by our overloading the sample and causing a little cross reactivity. BSA and HSA are very similar proteins after all.

Just for argument's sake, let's say that it was HSA and no BSA was present. What we would have seen is the opposite. The HSA antibodies would have lit up brightly and the BSA antibodies would have had a fainter reaction (due to cross-reactivity).

DO you see what I am saying here? There is absolutely no doubt that Lion's LR3 IGF-1 contains BSA and a LOT of it. 100% sure; stake my life and reputation on it!

There is some slight chance that there is ALSO a little HSA in it. Since we couldn't do the diluted run, we can't rule that out completely. I really doubt that is the case though. Ultimately though, it doesn't matter. The fact that there are high levels of BSA in it make this product dangerous to life and health. Any small amounts of HSA present won't change that.

Lion has lied to you and everyone else about nearly every aspect of this product.

LION SAYS: receptor grade stuff incorporates the whole sequence for IGF-1 with a 13 amino acid side chain to prolong biological half life. It was developed for human use and is the cleanest, best stuff to use for maximum results. (paraphrasing of course)

THE TRUTH: Receptor grade IGF-1 is not the whole intact protein and was never intended to use in live animals or humans. It does not possess the same biological activity of native IGF-1 and in fact, may actually hinder one from utilizing their own IGF-1. It can only be detrimental to growth; not helpful to it.

LION SAYS: The diluent he sells is the best one because it contains the binding protein neccesary for stabilizing the IGF-1 (thus the BP in the name). All other diluents are inferior.

THE TRUTH: The diluent he sells contains no protein of any kind. It is just salt water. The BP in the name simply refers to the grade of saline. Fisher Scientific sells no less than five different grades including USP and BP grades. BP refers to British Pharmacopeia (USP stands for US Pharmacopeia).

LION SAYS: The product is completely human grade and contains no BSA (as per PM's to Skyefire and myself on Superior Muscle).

THE TRUTH: The product, in fact, contains an enormous amount of BSA and even if it didn't, it could not be considered "human grade" since receptor grade proteins were not developed for use in ANY living thing, little lone humans.

Something to keep in mind from one of my earlier posts on this subject. These growth mediums stabilized with BSA contain many more bovine proteins and hormones than just BSA. What they do is just add plain old bovine serum (or fetal bovine calf serum). The serum contains all the proteins and hormones you would expect to find in cow blood. Albumin is just the major protein fraction found in blood so there is more of that than any of the others. There is still going to be things like bovine insulin, bovine growth hormone, etc. A similar danger of immune response exists for all of these bovine proteins; not just the BSA.

Remember, mice injected with HSA DIE WITHIN 4 OR 5 DAYS due to massive hemmorages in their kidneys. This is due to an immune response where they begin forming antibodies to mouse serum albumin. This causes their blood to start clotting all over the place. Apparently, this first happens in their kidneys and the blood clots rupture blood vessels and they bleed to death before further immune response can clot the rest of their blood up. Looks pretty damn painful actually.....

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have read some stuff about IGF-1 being dangerouse but this sounds fuked!

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
What is this brand? I would hope its not something our "trusted" companies sell.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know I have read this thred somewhere else before.....

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is LionHeart, and the New Body of Science has an article about it. The article is not online acessible but I have it from the Arnold. Our respected Board Sponser do not carry such a thing...

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
What is this brand? I would hope its not something our "trusted" companies sell.
Are you a sheep, follow the heard? Maybe chicken little, sky is falling?

Did you read what he posted? Because I think I counted Lion's name in there a minimum of 5 times.

And did you put trusted in quotes for any particular reason, it came off in a facetious way...

.....because they are trusted, Bobo doesn't let scammers on the board, end of story.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is the first time I have seen this.

I am just wondering if all injectable igf is made this way?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whay would you wonder that? Just Because Lion is a scammer on Igf and other products that does not discredit all of our Trusted Board Sponsers...
I mean Fizogen is **** but we Know Designer Supplements and Scivation is the Sheit!!!
Don't believe the Hype...

Rico1578

Awards
Thanks for the link to the old post. Good to know. I'm learning very quick that its better to stay on 1 board then go from board to board. Think i'll make this home :drunk:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good, its a great place, its my home too, although i visit from thime to time...

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya... I used to be at other boards but I found that the guys at this place have clout! More professional and no boolsht!
This is my home for sure...!

You have to be wary of places that have impact nutrition on their site... money isnt everything!

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Are you a sheep, follow the heard? Maybe chicken little, sky is falling?

Did you read what he posted? Because I think I counted Lion's name in there a minimum of 5 times.

And did you put trusted in quotes for any particular reason, it came off in a facetious way...

.....because they are trusted, Bobo doesn't let scammers on the board, end of story.
Not a sheep thanks. As for the Lion name, since there is nothing on this board about Lion how should I know. As for trusted in quotes, that was done on purpose. Who is to say the product in question isn't sold by one of those companies? The "From" section of the report was astricked out therefore I didn't know who the company it came from was. So, now I know that "Lion" is LionHeart of some other company, thanks.

ArnieIAmNot

Awards
I FREAKING KNEW IT!

I used to visit st****d.com whose biggest sponsor is Lion and read numerous posts about IGF by numerous members who pretty much came to the same conclusion:

IGF is provides no lean mass gains
IGF is at best an expensive weight loss supplement
IGF injection sites get red and puffy quite often
IGF doesn't seem to cause side effects like pain in hands, wrists, lethargy, etc.

THEN ---- I started visiting other sites like AM where there was a completely different experience.

Lean mass gains, body recomposition, huge pumps
Praise praise praise praise praise
No injection site problems
Expected side effects

Let's just say I want to make AM my home and I ordered 3 grams of IGF from CROWLER yesterday and call it a day! I feel sorry for those screwed by this however.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not a sheep thanks. As for the Lion name, since there is nothing on this board about Lion how should I know. As for trusted in quotes, that was done on purpose. Who is to say the product in question isn't sold by one of those companies? The "From" section of the report was astricked out therefore I didn't know who the company it came from was. So, now I know that "Lion" is LionHeart of some other company, thanks.
:blink:
Sorry bro, but there are 4 pages worth of posts about LION on this board, some going way back to 2003 from them going to creme de la creme to scamming and sheit... most answers are just a search away...

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got this off of Lion Nutrition website...it was under product reviews... I astricked out the guys name just to be curtious