Just a written mental note!!

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I just finished mixing up my IGF since I was waiting for my AA water. I bought two bottles of IGF and put them together so I had to add a bunch of AA water to one vial. Here is my mental note, dont use the same pin you stuck in and out of a rubber stopper 15 times to do your injection afterwards. I may as well just have shoved the plastic tube through my flesh!! :jaw:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I poked my slin pin (which did not have an interchangeable pin on it) through the IGF vial then through the BW vial, then into my biceps. It was a lil slow going in but just dont force it, go slow and keep the muscle relaxed and it doesn't hurt at all. The interchangeable ones are decent but have more dead space which = more wasted IGF in most cases.

And AA stands for acetic acid just so you know. Did you add 2mL of AA for the 2mg of IGF that you received? Please tel me you didn't just go dumping in random amounts of AA.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I added 2mL per mL of IGF I got. So I have roughly 6mL of mixed IGF. I used the same pin to move over 4mL so I had to poke a stopper about 14-16 times!! As for the AA, yes I ordered acetic acid from research chem.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I added 2mL per mL of IGF I got. So I have roughly 6mL of mixed IGF. I used the same pin to move over 4mL so I had to poke a stopper about 14-16 times!! As for the AA, yes I ordered acetic acid from research chem.

Ohhhhhh so you bought 2mg of igf that already had 2 mL of AA in it then you hadded 4 more mL of AA? That is a ****LOAD of aA bro that is going to burn like a ***** lol.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Umm, yes there is a slight tingle!! How else should I have cut it?? Just added one mL to the 1mL it came in? I guess that would have made each tick worth 5mcg?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I keep it the way it is and make 1 tick 10mcg then add bacteriostatic water to the syringe once i pull out the 1 iu of igf. so im shooting 30iu of liquid but only 1 of igf.

But at the most I would only add 2mL of AA per mg of igf to make like you said each tick 5mcg just because I hate that tingling feeling and want the least amount of aa i can ha. plus i only have 30iu slin pins.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Next order I will be switching, only adding 1mL!!

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Next order I will be switching, only adding 1mL!!
i am doing igf now with 2ml's of extra AA ands its great. Drawing it out is easy because of the diluted concentration. It doesn't sting at all really, depending where you shoot.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing 1mg of IGF with 2ml AA. Hoping I dont have to add in any BW to shoot.