MGF results thread

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have seen many members on this board stating they have bought MGF, but very little feedback. Many I am guessing have not recieved their order till this week, I just figured it would be nice to have one thread for those to report every now and than with just their results and thoughts on it. This is not to be for logs, just results when you think there is something worth updating.

Some helpful things to post would be:
1. How long have you been on
2. Dosage
3. Which body parts
4. How often you inject into them
5. Results/comments on mgf

Hope people start posting some results, I am very interested in this, but I want more information like many others. Good luck to all.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Give it some time, no one has been using it long enough to really give results. Thanks for starting the thread, I'm very interested to realize the potential of MGF.

pietro75

Awards
id like to know myself. it hard to find info on it

ProV

Awards
Took first dose today at 100mcg in my right bicep. I am kind of jittery, very talkative have a euphoria/rush type of feeling... I am not on any drugs nor AAS... Just the MGF along with 6 meals daily.

I have noticed that my body temp is up my wife felt my head tonight and said my head and body was very warm... I have been sweating on and off.... I cant sleep and I feel wide awake and alert? THe injection was taking 12+hrs ago....

I was late on my 4th meal and felt very jittery during that time...kind of shakey but not tired as I would going hypo as I do with IGF....... Just very odd feeling... As for the MGF I didnt freak nor do I get super excited that only happens when I see good results in size of muscles and gains.

Anyone else getting this rushy feeling and alert feel?

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Nope, no rushy or alert feelings worth speaking of. Allthough I tend to be highly resistant to jittery rushy side effects of other compounds. I did 25mcg in each tricep mon.....thought I noticed growth a couple hours later but later decided it was just the placebo effect. did 40mcg's per bicep tues, and was not thrilled with how my chest workout went. (allthough I did go up a rep or two in the 2nd and 3rd exercises) and 80mcg's per tricep wed and still nothing to speak of. Im taking the rest of the week off from training, cuz Im literally on EVERYTHING, and the only explaination I have for my gains slowing down is accumulative overtraining, I havent had more than 3 consecutive days off for over 6 months. Being that MGF is supposed to work w/out training, I'll continue my MGF and resume training on monday.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
It might work without training, but it might work... Who knows? MUCH better if administered postworkout?

ProV

Awards
cooking like crazy...my body temp is up i have AC on 60 the bill is going to eat me alive.......... but im still hot under AC and if AC is off for get it i start sweating extremly bad. I can feel heat coming off my head...face, ears, chest and im sweaty esp on my chest........

Feels if Metabolic rate is up at fast rate? I hit weights today since im on 2 day on and 1 day off split and didnt notice any crazy pumps but im just burning up! not as wired as i was yesterday but it seems as time goes by after injections effects get worse.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I tried a version of Xtraflossy's idea today. It worked much better than any other method I've tried so far.
Here is what I did: I used bi's for the test, and tri's as a control group. I pinned 50mcg's in each bi about an hour and a half before training bi's and tri's. I hit bi's hard and fast in the gym and immediately went to the bathroom stall and pinned 30mcg's MGF and 11mcg's of IGF in each bicep. Then after breaking to have some photo's taken of me in a few poses I trained triceps and immediately pinned 30mcg's MGF in each tricep, and took my GH shot as well. I noticed that my bicep's stayed pumped for much longer than they ussually do. After I trained them, I pinned them, warmed up triceps, got two sets into triceps when I had to break to get the photo's taken before my friend left with his digital camera. that took 10 or 15mins, then I started my tricep workout over, finished the workout, and to my surprise, my bi's were still pumped, and stayed that way for at least another 15mins after that. that's like an hour and 15mins of sustained pump after the bi workout. Usually my pump goes away in 10 or 15mins. I went home and measured upper arms. And now scratching my head wondering if I measured them accurately. Last time my left arm came out about 1/32 to 1/16 of an inch short of 16 and 3/4's. Tonight it came out a 16th of an inch over 16 and 3/4's. So if my measurements are consistent that would mean that only an hour and a half after the workout my arms have allready gained between a 16th of an inch and 3/32nd's of an inch. I thought maybe they were still partially pumped, but they seemed to have gone down from when I was at the gym. The bicep seem's to be effected more dramatically, could be because of the pre wkout shots or because I trained them when I was freshest. But the Tricep pump sustained longer than usual too. I will hit them both again tommorow at 30 mcg's per muscle per side and see what happens. Right now I AM still very sore, and Im interested in seeing if the soreness subsides after the morning shot's. Im also curious as to how long any improvements might last. But judging by the more dramatic response (at least to my subjective senses) that the pre/post wkout group got, Id say, post workout shots work to some degree, but using both pre AND post wkout shots are even better.

With this regimen, if you train each muscle once a week, youd use only 220mcg's per wk per muscle. So if you do only one muscle per vial youd get 4wks out of 1 vial, with about 120mcg's left over. or two weeks if you do two muscle's per vial. But thees doses we've tried for this method are pretty arbitrary, so who knows?:woohoo:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'll post here what i posted on EM.... post-workout measurements are meaningless. try two PRE-workout measurements a week apart; that will be a much better judge.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Gee are we ALL on that other board? :D

I'll repeat too...

A better way to design such an experiment would be to

1. Pin, say, 20mcg in the left bicep and 40mcg in the right bicep preworkout.
2. Train biceps and triceps
3. Pin, say, 20mcg in the RIGHT tricep and 40mcg in the LEFT tricep immediately postworkout.

This lets you:
1. Identify proper dosing. If your right bicep and left tricep both react but not the reverse, it means something.
2. Identify proper dosing schedule WRT workout time. If biceps react but not triceps, it means to pin preworkout, and vice-versa.

This MIGHT not allow you to:
1. Know how localized are the results. If both arms show approximately equal results, then you are short this information, but you do have bigger arms, so all is not lost...

[You may call this the Grunt & Grow MGF protocol] :p

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I measured them again today BTW, and their stll the same as yesterday. (they werent really pumped by the time I measured them yesterday anyway.) Wich ever timing (pre or post) is responsible, it seems to be noticeable pretty quickly when it DOES work. If it lasts then we could have a good product for site enhancement. But if it wears off in a few days or something then that will severly limit the attraction of the compound. Except for maybe a day or two before a contest, like some sneaky guys used to do with esiclene.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
WHEN the proper method for using MGF becomes known, then results pretty much HAVE to be permanent. I mean, the stuff signals nucleii donation. That is irreversible AFAIK. I cannot even imagine what it would mean if myonucleii began lowering in number. Which, perhaps they might, with age... :think:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHEN the proper method for using MGF becomes known, then results pretty much HAVE to be permanent. I mean, the stuff signals nucleii donation. That is irreversible AFAIK. I cannot even imagine what it would mean if myonucleii began lowering in number. Which, perhaps they might, with age... :think:
i was thinking the same - that MGF gains should be like IGF gains - permanent.

on a side note, i started MGF yesterday @ 20mcg 2x/day in whichever spot i feel like shooting (pecs, delts, bis, wherever) along with IGF @ 15mcg; gonna try this low dose thing, see what happens. i downregulate so quickly i though id try this approach out...will crack into some slin when i get my schedule ironed out.

nothing to repeat yet except great pumps and a PR on the bench (which is almost assuredly attributable to the aas)

goddamit i love steroids:woohoo:

ProV

Awards
Who here is stacking IGF/MGF and has anyone used the MGF alone to see results and then results from stack it with IGF?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The effects definitely aren't "permanent" persay. Just because MGF proliferates satellite cells doesn't mean that it is going to have a permanent effect. It just prepares the area for IGF-1Ec to differentiate them and activate them, as well as provide added protein synthesis to mature them.

With age, however, as you know muscle mass begins do decline and it becomes much harder to maintain or to gain muscle mass. There are a few studies done that have tested this, in fact MOST of the studies done to test what effect MGF has on the growth/repair of muscles was done on older + younger people to test the differences in their MGF and IGF-1 levels. I am posting a graph at the end of this to show you their results (this is also in the manual), but as you can see MGF expression PWO decreases dramatically during age. This could be due to many unknown factors although I believe they hint to decreased hGH production, which would definitely make a lot of sense.

Once again this is why I firmly believe inhibited MGF while using LR3 IGF-1 is the reason gains can't be prolonged :).

**GOES ALONG WITH GRAPH AT BOTTOM**

*Figure 2* A, MGF mRNA levels in young and old subjects before (control) and after (test) exercise. Values are expressed as ng of mRNA per µg total RNA (mean ± S.E.M.). There is a significant increase in MGF mRNA 2.5 h after exercise in the young subjects (P < 0.05). The subject represented by the dotted line showed the most dramatic response to the exercise and was also the only subject to express a high proportion of MHC-IIX isoforms in his quadriceps muscle. B, IGF-IEa mRNA levels in young and old subjects before (control) and after (test) exercise. Values are expressed as ng of mRNA per µg total RNA (means ± S.E.M.).

Full-text study available here.
http://jp.physoc.org/cgi/content/full/547/1/247

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
flip777 Anabolics 1
IGF-1/GH 5
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 24