HOLY ****! Did I mess up?!?!?! help

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought generic igf could be stored at room temp until reconstituted so I've been storing my chinese generic poweder in a drawer. Am I srewed? I have quiet a bit here and I had heard you could do this from a rather reputable source.... Please let me know!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I thought generic igf could be stored at room temp until reconstituted so I've been storing my chinese generic poweder in a drawer. Am I srewed? I have quiet a bit here and I had heard you could do this from a rather reputable source.... Please let me know!
It survives for a decent amount of time as long as you didn't add any liquid yet. Make sure when you do add the 1mL of AA you do so VERY carefully, do not pour directly onto the powder, store in a VERY cold place, right above freezing, and whatever you do DONT shake it once the liquid is added, try and keep it somewhere where it wont be disturbed as well, the smallest things mess the chains up and if you do so you will just have a vial full of regular amino acids. That is one of the biggest problems with IGF, too fragile.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard it can last 2 years outside a refridgerator as long as it was lypholized.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I heard it can last 2 years outside a refridgerator as long as it was lypholized.
I mean it is debateable but youre fine bro. it is a powder so subjecting it to cold won't do much for it, it is already in the solid state.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean it is debateable but youre fine bro. it is a powder so subjecting it to cold won't do much for it, it is already in the solid state.
Well I put it in the fridge today anyway... I guess it cant hurt

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
outta curiosity, how long was it sitting in the drawer?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I got mine the lypholized powder still sitting in the freezer just cuz I dont wan't to mix it yet lol. Hope its still good........

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I just read over on SSB that lypholized powder lasts roughly 3-4 weeks at room temperature. Not sure of the validity of the statement so believe it at your own risk but just wanted to relay the info.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well "That" said it lasts up to 2 years at room tempand 3-4 months once mixed if kept in the fridge...

I don't have his but has anyone heard things like this?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Well "That" said it lasts up to 2 years at room tempand 3-4 months once mixed if kept in the fridge...

I don't have his but has anyone heard things like this?
my man That is right about the room temp, at least in the reconstituted state.

There was a paper floating around with studies on how long the peptide lasted, and apparently it really does last a few years at room temp.

I don't see how putting it in the fridge would SHORTEN it though.. ;):think:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
my man That is right about the room temp, at least in the reconstituted state.

There was a paper floating around with studies on how long the peptide lasted, and apparently it really does last a few years at room temp.

I don't see how putting it in the fridge would SHORTEN it though.. ;):think:
Maybe lasts a few years at room temp when lypholized but definitely not when constituted.

The colder a solution is the slower reactions take place, so putting it in the fridge just prevent further breakdown of the peptide chains.

I have NO IDEA how long it lasts when constituted or when lypholized as powder but i do know once constituted you need to get it to about 20-25 degrees F for optimal results.

I ordered from THAT as well, he is a great guy with great prices!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Maybe lasts a few years at room temp when lypholized but definitely not when constituted.

The colder a solution is the slower reactions take place, so putting it in the fridge just prevent further breakdown of the peptide chains.

I have NO IDEA how long it lasts when constituted or when lypholized as powder but i do know once constituted you need to get it to about 20-25 degrees F for optimal results.
I'll try to find the studies.. who knows. :)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey mate

dont worry. supplier told me . the powder can store for 1 year at
normal temperature. but for long term live span. u need to put it
in cool place. this is one of the best igf in the market. so dont
worry too much
From the horses mouth... I'm fine but sure was scared