Incorporating IGF-1 (Oratropin) into Cycle

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm a week and a half into my cycle ( http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/40715-finally-my-winter-cycle.html#post474563 ), and I'm toying with the idea of planning my cycle in 3 stages. I want to do it like this:
1.) Recomp: Days 1-15
2.) Lean bulk: Days 16-45
3.) Cut: Days 46-60

I'm hoping this will allow me to gain substantial mass, and end the cycle pretty lean. The only issue with the plan that I've identified is that I was originally going to run the Oratropin for the last 23 days of the cycle, into the first 22 days of PCT. But to maximize the benefits of OT, I shouldn't be on a restricted diet. So I'm thinking about adding the OT for stage 2, drop it for the final cut segment, and then start again through PCT.

I'm wondering if the OT would be used more effectively for 45 consecutive days, or if my stages plan will be better.

Input???????

Edit: I'll be running the following:
1,4 Andro: Days 1-60: 1.2g
Halodrol: Days 1-30 50mg
4AD (TD): Days 25-60
Max LMG: Days 31-60
Prostan: 25-60 (Unsure if I will add this and if so, what dose)
M-Trn: Days 40-60 3/4.5mg

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I'm a week and a half into my cycle ( http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/40715-finally-my-winter-cycle.html#post474563 ), and I'm toying with the idea of planning my cycle in 3 stages. I want to do it like this:
1.) Recomp: Days 1-15
2.) Lean bulk: Days 16-45
3.) Cut: Days 46-60

I'm hoping this will allow me to gain substantial mass, and end the cycle pretty lean. The only issue with the plan that I've identified is that I was originally going to run the Oratropin for the last 23 days of the cycle, into the first 22 days of PCT. But to maximize the benefits of OT, I shouldn't be on a restricted diet. So I'm thinking about adding the OT for stage 2, drop it for the final cut segment, and then start again through PCT.

I'm wondering if the OT would be used more effectively for 45 consecutive days, or if my stages plan will be better.

Input???????

Edit: I'll be running the following:
1,4 Andro: Days 1-60: 1.2g
Halodrol: Days 1-30 50mg
4AD (TD): Days 25-60
Max LMG: Days 31-60
Prostan: 25-60 (Unsure if I will add this and if so, what dose)
M-Trn: Days 40-60 3/4.5mg
I think think the best way to run it would be during the first 30 days of your cycle and during PCT. My training partner ran two cycles like that (August/Sept. 2005 and January/February 2006). He gained 28 lean pounds, and is currently in PCT.

The first 30 days he took advantage of IGF's synergy with androgens and built new muscle fibers. During PCT he continued making gains that he kept the following two months. He supplements with colostrum for a month after taking IGF.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think think the best way to run it would be during the first 30 days of your cycle and during PCT. My training partner ran two cycles like that (August/Sept. 2005 and January/February 2006). He gained 28 lean pounds, and is currently in PCT.

The first 30 days he took advantage of IGF's synergy with androgens and built new muscle fibers. During PCT he continued making gains that he kept the following two months. He supplements with colostrum for a month after taking IGF.
:goodpost:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Wow yeah thats a tough call...I would def use the igf at least the last week of phase three then at least two to three weeks into your pct.

Im not totally sold on the hyperlasia thing with igf. But if you are going to lean out towards the end and really solidify your gains I would go consecutively for 45 days.

You should be still be able to eat at maintenance or slightly above (dont forget your carbs!) and still lean out as long as your eating clean and still see some modest gains.

I ran igf with PP through the cycle and into pct and was going for more of a recomp effect. I was eating at maintainence but clean and lost about an inch in a half on the waist..without the scale moving to much.

I think you will have better results if ran consecutively then splitting the doses. With that in mind Imo ..I think your precious would be better run through PCT as this is where IGF really shines.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Wow yeah thats a tough call...I would def use the igf at least the last week of phase three then at least two to three weeks into your pct.

Im not totally sold on the hyperlasia thing with igf. But if you are going to lean out towards the end and really solidify your gains I would go consecutively for 45 days.

You should be still be able to eat at maintenance or slightly above (dont forget your carbs!) and still lean out as long as your eating clean and still see some modest gains.

I ran igf with PP through the cycle and into pct and was going for more of a recomp effect. I was eating at maintainence but clean and lost about an inch in a half on the waist..without the scale moving to much.

I think you will have better results if ran consecutively then splitting the doses. With that in mind Imo ..I think your precious would be better run through PCT as this is where IGF really shines.
You can get results from IGF 45 days out, but they diminish. From my experience the first 30 days are the best, and in conjuction with androgens better.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Just my opinion...but keep in mind I was going for a recomp effect...

I would like to try on a serious bulk though.

One of the best things about IGF is the flexibility. I guess it depends on whats more important as far as the cycle and your goals.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Just my opinion...but keep in mind I was going for a recomp effect...

I would like to try on a serious bulk though.

I guess it depends on whats more important as far as the cycle.
I hear you.

I'm sold on IGF's hyperplasia effects. I've felt it and after observing my partner I think it's undeniable. The protocol I mentioned resulted in a lean bulk. During the middle of the cycle (without IGF) he put on some extra bf which he lost during PCT.

I'm naturally a large man (6'4"/250), but my partner is a hard gainer. At 5'10" he weighed 138 pounds during summer, and now tops the scale at 165. The remarkable thing is that he still has a 30 inch waist and six pack. His transformation is truly amazing.

Of course other people may respond differently.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Im going to have to try this on a bulk...

I believe Beo is an ecto..Maybe your way is the way to go.

I know that I have had the best pct I have ever had with igflr3 strength and gains hardly budged.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think think the best way to run it would be during the first 30 days of your cycle and during PCT.
I can't run it the first 30 days b/c it hasn't arrived yet and I'm on Day 12. But I can probably start very soon. I only have a 45 day supply, so are you saying I should run it for 30 days (in my case, about days 15-45, and then pick it up again for 15 days in PCT?

The only reason I am hesitant to do this is b/c many say 45 days is optimum with Oratropin. I am also toying with the idea of 25 days during and 20 in PCT.

Ryano, the reason I am hesitant to use it during the last 2 weeks of the cycle is b/c it seems that your cals, especially carbs, should be high when on IGF/Oratropin. During a strict cut, neither of these criteria will be satisfied. Tough decision.

Thanks for the input, guys.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Ryano, the reason I am hesitant to use it during the last 2 weeks of the cycle is b/c it seems that your cals, especially carbs, should be high when on IGF/Oratropin. During a strict cut, neither of these criteria will be satisfied. Tough decision.

Carbs are important as far as the bulk and hyperlasia effects? Or are you referring to the hypo effects?

If the latter then I would think that timing of the carbs would be key.
OT is supposed to be a gradual release.. like over a 24 hr period?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking in terms of both hypo and maximizing gains from IGF

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I can't run it the first 30 days b/c it hasn't arrived yet and I'm on Day 12. But I can probably start very soon. I only have a 45 day supply, so are you saying I should run it for 30 days (in my case, about days 15-45, and then pick it up again for 15 days in PCT?

The only reason I am hesitant to do this is b/c many say 45 days is optimum with Oratropin. I am also toying with the idea of 25 days during and 20 in PCT.

That would work, but I think you would be better off dividing it 22/23. Being on when you start will be a plus. Having it during PCT will solidify your gains. On that split you should get close to optimal results with the IGF.

Just my opinion.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
That would work, but I think you would be better off dividing it 22/23. Being on when you start will be a plus. Having it during PCT will solidify your gains. On that split you should be close to optimal results with the IGF.

Just my opinion.
I think that is what I'm gonna do. Thanks :thumbsup: